02/08/10 [DMFA #1087] - And now for something...

Started by Sofox, February 08, 2010, 01:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indeed, not much to say and even less to complain. The poses, expressions and *erm* dialogue really match perfectly here  :giggle
I'm looking forward to see more of this couple.  :mowsmile

Attic Rat

Are they acting out a skit, or just Buck-and-Winging it?
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Tiger_T

Indeed a lovely couple. :)

Now let's wait and see what'll happen once Amber introduces Kria into the mix. >:]
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

terrycloth

Yeah, there are trees around, and everyone knows demon mares hide in trees to spy on people.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: terrycloth on February 08, 2010, 07:45:39 PM
Yeah, there are trees around, and everyone knows demon mares hide in trees to spy on people.

And so do I!  >:3 Heehee!

bradley535

Anyone else notice that her tongue is the same color as Pip's after eating Warp-Aci?

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: bradley535 on February 08, 2010, 08:09:50 PM
Anyone else notice that her tongue is the same color as Pip's after eating Warp-Aci?

*goes to look* OMG!! XD You're right it is!  :mowhappy

Zedd

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 08, 2010, 07:43:18 PM
Indeed a lovely couple. :)

Now let's wait and see what'll happen once Amber introduces Kria into the mix. >:]

At least I'm not the only one who's thinking outside the hat right now...
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Naldru on February 08, 2010, 09:56:41 PM
I just realized.  Dan is The Cat in The Hat.

And a very attractive Cat in the Hat he is!  :3

Wanderer

Quote from: Naldru on February 08, 2010, 06:15:19 PM
As I understand it, Dan had a random encounter with a mugger in a hat.  What I'm interested in is what the mugger looks like at the moment.
Clearly the mugger was following a bad plan. :D

I love it. The ability to just be randomly silly together... A perfect couple.

iceick

I have a feeling that everything is about to go sour for Dan soon, probably within 5 strips from now :kruger. Well at least he'll still have Matilda. :mowcookie

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Les on February 08, 2010, 08:58:00 AM
And I thought I was the only one getting Foglio vibes off of this scene...  :giggle

I know of Foglio (Phil, right?), but I have no idea what this vibe is you're talking about. I don't see the connection anywhere.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

jeffh4

Quote from: AmigaDragon on February 09, 2010, 12:55:49 AM
And I thought I was the only one getting Foglio vibes off of this scene...  :giggle

I know of Foglio (Phil, right?), but I have no idea what this vibe is you're talking about. I don't see the connection anywhere.
In the Fogio online comic 'Girl Genius', there are a bunch of side characters called Jagermonsters which are slightly. . . no, make that highly obsessed with hats. The more obnoxious and humongous, the better.  Their hat obsession was celebrated in the Jagershot mini-comics that are still available here:

http://girlgenius.wikia.com/wiki/J%C3%A4gershots

PencilinHand

Quote from: jeffh4 on February 09, 2010, 07:41:43 AM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on February 09, 2010, 12:55:49 AM

In the Fogio online comic 'Girl Genius', there are a bunch of side characters called Jagermonsters which are slightly. . . no, make that highly obsessed with hats. The more obnoxious and humongous, the better.  Their hat obsession was celebrated in the Jagershot mini-comics that are still available here:

This is a good lead up to the Jagermonsters idea or a "nize hat!" but I recommend the curious read the whole comic from the start instead.  Worth a :mwaha at least.

Anker Steadfast

Matilda with both hat and belt .. whoa ... watch out Dan!  :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

AmigaDragon

Oh, well, I haven't actually seen any Foglio in at least several years.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: AmigaDragon on February 11, 2010, 02:57:08 AM

Oh, well, I haven't actually seen any Foglio in at least several years.

In that case, you should check out his homepage, it has links to all his comics 'n' stuff. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.