01/24/10 [AS2 #88] - News of May and Aniz

Started by Arcblade, January 24, 2010, 09:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 04, 2010, 01:46:22 PM
Quote from: Scarydragon on February 04, 2010, 09:21:02 AM
But how do we know that Destania hasn't somehow ascended to tri-wing status?

I think that would rule out her being Dan's mother.

Not that I support any of this foolishness, but not if it happened after his birth.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 04, 2010, 04:17:35 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on February 04, 2010, 01:46:22 PM
Quote from: Scarydragon on February 04, 2010, 09:21:02 AM
But how do we know that Destania hasn't somehow ascended to tri-wing status?

I think that would rule out her being Dan's mother.

Not that I support any of this foolishness, but not if it happened after his birth.

I agree with Mao, it could have happened after Dan was born. I know that if someone I cared about, was being held by Dragons, like Edward Ti'Fiona is, I'd want so extra power by side to go kick the crap outta them!  >:3 Reaching third wing status would mean that she has that extra power, wouldn't it?

Silverling

Comment on the Aniz appearing being thing...

If this was the case, he could have pulled a Doctor Who and actually turned himself into a being with altered memories and then has some type of "'Cubi DNA Storing" device that he could use when everything is said and done...

That's just my opinion though. d=

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 04, 2010, 05:03:21 PM
I agree with Mao, it could have happened after Dan was born. I know that if someone I cared about, was being held by Dragons, like Edward Ti'Fiona is, I'd want so extra power by side to go kick the crap outta them!  >:3 Reaching third wing status would mean that she has that extra power, wouldn't it?

I guess it's possible.  She made it to 7000 and appeared to have all the souls she needed from the pain and terror classes if Amber's remarks are anything to go by.  If she was just below the threshold she might only have needed to eat a few people outside the academy to do it.

I'm not convinced she has, but I can't rule it out.  Of course, it might be part of her plan.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Yes, we cannot ignore the all mightly plan! >:3

:mwaha *gathers her penguin army and they march towards battle*  :mwaha

Keleth

Even -if- Destania is a tri wing/third wing/Mary Sue wing. . .

I thought due to other people going on about how clan leaders are le tri-wingz. . . Wouldn't destania have to kinda. . . knock off Cyra?

Maybe Crya. . . IS dead then.

You maniacs! You blew it all up! It was a theory all along!
Help! I'm gay!

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on February 04, 2010, 08:52:16 PM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 04, 2010, 07:37:56 PM
gathers her penguin army and they march towards battle

Prinnies?

Nope, actually live penguins!!  :mwaha I only use the best during a hostile take over!

Scarydragon

Quote from: Drathorin on February 04, 2010, 07:43:58 PM
I thought due to other people going on about how clan leaders are le tri-wingz. . . Wouldn't destania have to kinda. . . knock off Cyra?

Now that I think on it, would that make it Clan Destania? I'm not sure how cubi clan nomenclature works exactly. Not that anyone would know of the name change if Dee hid the knowledge of her ascendancy from everyone. Then again, would the clan symbol change too? Confounded theories and their further question raising tendencies.
A Scarydragon approaches!

[Attack]
>[Word Play]
     [Sarcasm]
     [Innuendo]
     [Backwards Logic]
     [Puns]
   >[Sarcasm]
  [Procrastinate]
  [Item]

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tri-wing is not clan leader. Clan leader is not tri-wing. The two are separate, albeit usually hand-in-hand.

So... I understand it to be possible to have more than one tri-wing in a clan. It's also possible to have a clan with no tri-wings at all (Aniz/Abel, for example; just because there's only the two of them does not mean it's not a valid clan)

Next wild-arse guess, please.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Keleth

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 05, 2010, 07:20:09 AM
Next wild-arse guess, please.

I'm just trying to fit in with all the other retarded theorists!

No love :< Wry all the love gone
Help! I'm gay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

candide

Quote from: Sprinkles on February 03, 2010, 07:02:46 AM
Quote from: candide on February 02, 2010, 06:58:43 PMGiven that Fa'Lina knew about Destiana, "falling for an adventurer," I think that the name of Destiana's husband ain't all that big of a secret at SAIA.  So, Dr. Ink saying, "...he's Edward Ti'Fiona's son," is, by implication, saying that he's Destiana's son.  But without directly coming out and saying so.

I don't know; I think that's a little too convoluted. If Ink was referring to the fact that Dan is Destania's son, then I feel like he would have just said so instead of stating it in a round-about way.  ...
Well, most of my explanation was just background/basis.  And stating things in a roundabout way strikes me as just the sort of sneaky thing that Dr. Ink would pull.   :mowwink

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 04, 2010, 07:18:57 PM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 04, 2010, 05:03:21 PM

I guess it's possible.  She made it to 7000 and appeared to have all the souls she needed from the pain and terror classes if Amber's remarks are anything to go by.  If she was just below the threshold she might only have needed to eat a few people outside the academy to do it.

I'm not convinced she has, but I can't rule it out.  Of course, it might be part of her plan.

A few people ... or a few dragons!

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 04, 2010, 06:15:39 AM
huh.

Maybe it was just me, then. Sorry to disturb...

When I replied "It did for a few hours after I posted at least." I wasn't seeing it either, but it's back now.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 05, 2010, 07:20:09 AM

Tri-wing is not clan leader. Clan leader is not tri-wing. The two are separate, albeit usually hand-in-hand.

So... I understand it to be possible to have more than one tri-wing in a clan. It's also possible to have a clan with no tri-wings at all (Aniz/Abel, for example; just because there's only the two of them does not mean it's not a valid clan)

You missed clan leader is not clan creator (though barring disasters like dragon-cubi wars, it usually is). In the case of Aniz & Abel, they still (I believe) have the same clan symbol as Aniz had before the war.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen