Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Cogidubnus, January 25, 2010, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwish

Has been! I don't recall closing it, really.

However, there is only one slot left. Currently have a party of five, trying to max out at 6.

e_voyager

chuckles. this is D&D not WoW. we don't have 30 character parties here. something like that? 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

Well, every player slows down combat a bit, and makes it a bit harder on the DM ya see. ;)

e_voyager

trust me i understand. i've never DM'd a game but i understand. mostly from the point of views of accounting for variables
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Probably should have taken care of this earlier, but I only just thought of it now.

Ghostwish informed me a bit ago he will not be present for tomorrow's session. Now, we could go anyway; the party would just be missing the big warforged lug's personality for a session. But if the rest of you want, we can postpone the session. Either way works, all that matters is what works best for the rest of you.

So, E, Proliator, and Andromeda; want to game tomorrow or not? Please have responses in at least by the time of when the session would normally start tomorrow...

e_voyager

it all depends on if my relief shows up to relive me on time tomorrow. in about 11 hours from now.

techmaster-glitch

Okay, new update;

I'm just not ready, guys. It is entirely my fault; I got a new game at the beginning of the week, and spent so much time playing it my fingers feel like they're going to fall off...I don't have the map ready for this session.

No session today, I'm really, really sorry everyone :( (though it may be for the best if Patches is not present anyway). I promise I'll be ready for next week.

bradypodidae

No problem, Tech... really. Looking forward to next week.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Okay, sorry about the delay last week, but I should be ready this time. Who's good for tomorrow?

Ghostwish

Lisky

Bad news for those who were looking to play today... work just called, one of the other tech's is sick... so i've gotta head there :/  it really sucks it's so last minute too, because i was looking forward to play with you all

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

familyghost

I'd be interested in the gaming experience, but honestly I haven't played 3.5 since HS and i don't have any of the books so I have NO idea what I'd be doing.

techmaster-glitch

Well, books aren't a problem. But if you want to start a different edition game, by all means, use this thread for interest calling (unless you just want to use your own thread, which I guess works too). ;)

familyghost

No I'd be more interested in joining a game since I have NO clue on how to use the freaking map tools and I can't find a tutorial (reading instructions is not a strong point of mine).  Still if anyone would be interested and patient with me I guess I could run a 4e game....

techmaster-glitch

um...there is a link to the video tutorials in the first post of this thread... :shifty

And wait and see if any of the DMs around here say they've got an open slot, I unfortunately do not at the moment...

familyghost

tutorials.  I must have skimmed over them.  I'll have a looksey...  And I'll be watching.  Thanks.

techmaster-glitch

To my players:
Okay, we should be having a session tomorrow, usual time. At the very least, we'll finish this huge combat encounter, but I'm working to having something to do after that.

e_voyager

i'll try to be here today but i'm gettinar to sleep late so i may be a little late

Draken

This just stinks.  I get my char going, and then the airport for my wireless goes down.  I /might/ be able to work in a session monday night, if it's still monday night, but don't expect me too much this weekend, and even then maybe not even monday. 

PLEASE NPC my char if you could Ghost.  If needed, I can send a copy of my char sheet so you know what he has on hand (Could be helpful >.>), just in case.  I don't want to leave the party short handed.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

techmaster-glitch

aw man, that sucks, Draken :(  Is there no service in your house you can just directly plug into?

And announcement to my players; game should be on tomorrow, usual time. Chime in here if you expect to be there.

Draken

I could, but the problem is that Monday nights are usually ladies nights where I live currently, and where I need to plug in is kind of cramped.  Therefore, they would grow suspicious as to /why/ I would want to spend a couple hours in such a place.  And I have no idea how they react to the idea of a D&D session with me involved (It's complicated.)  So unless those plans of theirs falls through, I might be able to do so undetected, so to speak.   Trust me, it's complicated >.>

(please note that "they" includes my mother and her best friend who owns the house I am living in.  >_< )
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Ghostwish

Not a problem Dray, could you upload your character sheet to the gmail?

Draken

Done.  Have fun, unless of course I am able to show up Monday Night.  Then ....uh....still have fun but with ME involved!
Go get'em, Jy!

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 03, 2010, 12:03:16 PM
aw man, that sucks, Draken :(  Is there no service in your house you can just directly plug into?

And announcement to my players; game should be on tomorrow, usual time. Chime in here if you expect to be there.

Chime
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

EDIT: whups, nevermind, forgot Andromeda and Brady weren't going to be here this week anyway xD

Ghostwish

techmaster-glitch

Announcement to my players:

I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I've got today off, so in between other things, I should have plenty of time to work on tomorrow's session.

The bad news is....I haven't unambiguously confirmed it yet, but Andromeda is most likely dropping from the game :( I'll be working on getting another player over the next week or so...

e_voyager

i have no ideal when i'll be up today but if i don't make it auto my character

techmaster-glitch

So, as everyone knows, Andromeda -didn't- drop after all. And, another person has been talking with me, very interested in Eberron, so I am taking on a new slot in the game and filling him with it. You may meet him the very next session, if his sheet is ready by then ;)

Andromeda

I need to apologize to everyone for yesterday's game. 
Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal.