Im gotheran, howdy!

Started by Gotheran, December 09, 2009, 10:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you think you could like me?

by the powers it be so!
0 (0%)
no!im disinclined to aquiest your request...
1 (8.3%)
maybe...
2 (16.7%)
if you give me cookies...
2 (16.7%)
i selected this because it has nothing to do with the question.
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Gotheran

:objection
hi im gotheran
:link i lie zelda and other clasic/retro games and well ima perv, just a warning...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Greetinglike garbage, O new member to our forum. Read the rules, for the mods will eat you faster than a green bamboo peanut if you cross them.

Except the box. He's nice.

Hope you have fun. :D
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Lysander

Do I think I could like you? An interesting question... I suppose I don't really have a reason to not like you. Therefore, may you be welcomed to this interesting place...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hey there, I'm Sienna Maiu. I myself am just coming off of a hiatus, so while I'd love to give you warnings and such of the evils that are here... *shrugs*

So, as per the standard of how I used to treat the new forumites, here's a pointy-stick with which to protect yourself. *pulls the aforementioned object from a plot-hole and tosses it towards Gotheran*

I would suggest telling us a little more about yourself, how you got here, and why. Of course you should read the rules as previously suggested, and watch out for any suspicious activity.  Last I checked "suspicious activity" included, but was not limited to

• Carnivorous lionesses
  • The Mods
  • Bill
  • Everything
  • Mows/Mow Hordes
and of course
  • Giant rolling cheese wheels of Doom

You've really got to watch out for those cheese wheels especially. They say they're Gouda, but they normally turn out to be low fat vegan.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 10, 2009, 03:49:19 PM
I find the results amusing.
You would.

Darkmoon

Wait... there's moderators at these forums?

Fuck!

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's ok, DM. If you don't move too fast, they don't notice you.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Quick! We should find out who they are and undermine their regime...

Mao

Hey!  That's my....hmm... Oh.  OH!  I see what you tried to do thar.  Very clever.  Veery clever.

Suwako

I felt like posting in here but forgot what I wanted to say beside just saying 'hi'. I suppose I could just say 'hi', so I will.

Hi.

Darkmoon

I call to arms! We must find out who those people are and destroy them! They are limiting our freedoms! They are limiting the very way this forum can exist! We shall not stand for it! Today we shall take this forum back from the moderators! Today we shall-

*is passed a notecard*

Really?

Huh...

As you were...