11/29/09 [DMFA #1065] - sibling rivilries among the volcano tribes

Started by thegayhare, November 29, 2009, 12:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on November 30, 2009, 03:21:25 PM
'Course, I do also go by the philosophy of "it's just a comic, don't think so much."  :P

I'm with you on this one.

TheAuldGrump

Quote from: Naldru on November 29, 2009, 10:36:12 AM
I am surprised that nobody has mentioned the rate of "munches" per frame.  When Dan finds out she was exiled, he mentions "foot in mouth" and starts eating energetically (two munches in that frame) to have something to do other than talking.  When sibling dismemberment is mentioned, he gets really energetic about eating (three munches in that frame).

I've got a hunch that the munches mean something.
I think the munches mean that the bugs are kind of like Grape Nuts - no matter how many you eat there is always more in the bowl. :P

The Auld Grump

Attic Rat

I think we're seeing the "Popcorn Effect" here. The more interesting the movie, the faster you stuff the popcorn down. Nobody knows why but the popcorn cartel, and they're not saying.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Madmann135

I recently thought of something.  For Matilda, one would consider Dan a keeper. 
He was not fazed when she told him exactly why she was exiled but instead he replied with a congratulatory remark. (OK most demons would do the same but this is Dan)
I mean how many guys would approve if the girl he is on a date with said, "I was kicked out of my home because I tore my brother's arm off and beat him into submission with it."  Most guys would freeze in their tracks, look like nothing's wrong, smile and run at the first chance they get.  Dan on the other hand is one of the rare that would come back with a smile and a rose asking for a second date.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Arapaima

Quote from: Mao Laoren on November 30, 2009, 11:34:57 AM
Do real world physics and other such scientific knowledge even apply in this universe of magic and fantasy?

This could lead to the deaths of many catgirls...
Someone will remember you, sometime.
Just try and sleep with the music on, all the time.
Well I'm sorry kid, tonight you sleep outside.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

thegayhare

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 02, 2009, 12:46:46 AM

the catboys of this community halfheartedly object

Well thats okay I wholeheartedly volunteer to take care of the catboy comunities needs should the situation arise.

*big grins and a Wink for all the boys*

Ted Schiller

Got to decorate my computer in preparation for the holiday arc.   :)
:santa  :xmastree  :santa

With regards,
Ted