And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute, but i think the box wins after that absolutely mind-blowing failure of a comeback :P

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Succubus_1982

Cute, but honestly I can't be bothered with him and its not a serious fight anyway so does it matter?
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Mao

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Lisky

Cute, but the dynamic duo are on the rise again D:

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but apparently we get a rise out of him >:3
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Lisky

Cute, but you guys raise hell... that's what you raise D:

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but don't you want to come to hell with us, mistah basiwisk? 83

Mao

Cute and kinda creepy,  like a loligoth Mew, but Mew is cuter.

Lysander

Cute, but his name often makes me giggle.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but never answered our question, did you mister basiwisk?  :giggle

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cue, but claims he isn't. And then comes out with lines like that...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Cute, but... awww heck I can't lie to myself like that.

Lysander

Cute, but can he mew as well as he can Mao?   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Cute, but really should address that question to Mew when he sees her next.  I'm sure she'll say that I'm not cute enough.

Lysander

Cute, but needs to be more confident in the power of said cuteness! He's cuter than he knows...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

cute, but looks to be a bit stabby :B

Janus Whitefurr

Cute and immune to the cute, it seems.  :P

Lisky

Cute, but oh so terrifying as well D:

And for the record, i do not want to go with you to hell... i'm happily making my way there all by myself :P

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but should know we come with this really cozy handbasket. :3

e_voyager

Cute, but is 1 to many people  for me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

silentassassin

Cute, but should really learn to be open to more people

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but should really learn to open more people.

e_voyager

cute but is giving away bad ideals
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but who says Ménage à trois is a bad thing?  :P

Lysander

Cute, but would he really join me in such a thing...? *Is intrigued*   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Succubus_1982

Cute but I go away for a while and look what pervertedness happens in my absence! Sheesh! At least wait for me if you're all gonna be dirty!  :U
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Lisky

Cute, and apparently she's into that whole group thing :P