Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Succubus_1982

Cute but damn straight I am. Just not girl on girl though. Ew
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Lisky

Cute, but she just made me sadface >:... how am i supposed to have the fun kind of ménage à trois now?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but apparently hasn't considered "swordfights" as a fun entertainment...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

Cute, but at first I did not get the box's joke... did I think I did... wishing I hadn't... the box couldn't mean... gah, where's the brain-bleach!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but probably a dagger and not a sword. Or maybe he's a claymore or zweihander :O
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Pagan

Cute, but I'm not sure how I'd handle two at the same time.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Lisky

cute, but it looks like he suffered a horrible acid burn or something to the one side of his face D:

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

Cute, and yet I'm still grateful for his changing of the subject. But it was rather interesting...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

cute and is probably right that the change is a good thing
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but needs to change into Gospel.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

e_voyager

cute but gospel is a support unite wolf not and alternate body
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

cute, but a little to on fire for my taste :P

Lysander

Cute, but such silky looking fur... *pets the demon shepherd cautiously*   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Succubus_1982

Cute, but is probably now short one hand....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but I miss the swordfighting conversation.

Lisky

e_voyager

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but this is the perfect time to answer the question with 'IN MY PANTS'.

silentassassin

Lisky

Cute, but i think he just ate a grape :P... and sorry man, not into that kinda stuff...

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

silentassassin

e_voyager

cute but good grief i think he's on fire!

Succubus_1982

Sprocketsdance

Lysander

Cute, but I think I know why... o_o   :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but probably posts too much.

Mao

Cute, but ruined something that could have been awesome.

Sprocketsdance

Mao

Cute, but.... hmm... seems to have a fixation on fictional characters of flexible existence in a fractional world.  This finite existence  of theirs is ruled by a Fasces of a man, who formerly was foreign to this female but with whom she is now familiar.   This formidable friendship has proven fortuitous for the two friendlies and their fondness is found far and wide.  This leaves me with but only one thing to say about it all, to cut it to a finality:  "FFFFFFFFFfffffffffff"

~F.