The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because the cake is a lie!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corg is banned because i'm eating cheese cake right now, "the cake is a lie" is a lie... unless i'm eating a lie... in which case a lie is delicious... either way... corg is still banned

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because eating is a disgusting habit that living things indulge in. It should be outlawed I say!!!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Corgi is banned, but it would amuse me to no end if you ceased eating.

Lisky

Mao is banned because i just realized, zombie's are reverse racists... they hate all non-zombies

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is banned, because Unity hates it when you say "mind".

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cogidubnus is banned, for I am the restless spirit of Justice. I need no sustenance, and this Unity will fall before my blade like all the others

Mao

Corgi is banned because seriously.. the RP forums are ^ that-a-way.

----------------
Now playing: shing02 - FILO MAD Sequence Ver.
via FoxyTunes

Lisky

Mao is banned by Jemima corp.  and their big, sticky, guns of doom...

Angel

Basilisk is banned by pancakes. Tasty, fluffy pancakes...
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel is banned by waffles, and their buttery, rich, goodness

information-dead

basilisk is banned by the admin of all admins!!  >:3

Corgatha Taldorthar

information-dead is banned for interfering with my harraunge of waffles

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha is banned by Sweetheart (thanks, Mao!), and Nick. With a livejournal.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

llearch is banned by being stored in someone's attic, being mistake for a box full of useless junk

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned with a pressurized hose washing him down.

Angel

Corgatha is banned for making me think of race riots.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is banned for I am low on bottled water here.

Lisky

corgatha is banned for i am running low on cheesecake here

Ultimatum479

Basilisk is banned both for essentially reusing Corgatha's ban reason and to get Cy accustomed to this forum's readily-available mini-version of his ol' Bansmite powaz.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cyraus is banned in a cheap move to boost my post count. I want to get to 600!

Ultimatum479

Corg's banned with a vengeance before he can reach that amount. (I'd add "and for misspelling my username", except that A: it's not an uncommon occurrence, B: I'm new, and C: Cy for short is an easy way to dodge that. ^_^ )

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cyarus is banned for not mentioning that the Arena is one place where posts don't add to the post count, hence Corgatha's stated reason is irrelevant...

Not that I expect Cyarus to know this yet, of course...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Boxy is banned because there's no way I have 592 posts without the generous spam output I have here. Is there?

And a double ban for Cyarus. I hold seniority when it comes to getting my name wrong.

Ultimatum479

*bans Ilearch for admittedly banning me for a cruelly strict reason*

*unbans Ilearch A: for admitting that I probably wouldn't know, B: for telling me, indirectly, that the Arena doesn't increase my post count (not that I care about post count in the slightest, but it explains the strange discrepancy I'd noticed), and C: because he's banning too many people today and probably needs to give someone else a chance in this thread.*

Oh, and cuz he's getting banned too often today as well, consequentially, and hopes that the next poster may take pity on him now due to his gratuitous act of kindness in unbanning Ilearch.

Though this wall of text may be killing his chances at getting that -- shutting up......

................... * bans Corgatha for ninja-ing him. *

(And then bans himself for double-clicking Post rather than reading the now-plainly-obvious red warning letters about someone else posting while I posted.)

(And then bans himself one more time for editing this post way too much in an effort to make "/me" come out right, one which eventually ended up with him just switching to using asterisks -- which were struck out anyway. *melodramatic sigh*)

FINAL EDIT: I'm making a damn good effort not to ban Basilisk right now. My sheer willpower is incredible, is it not?

Edit:
  Is that any better? ;-]
    -- llearch

Lisky

Cyarus is banned by being tied to the front of a turbine engine... we're not really sure what killed him, the centripetal force, the lack of oxygen, or the ropes eventually breaking and him being ground into a extremely fine mist...  whatever the case... he's gone for now

Cogidubnus

Someone help me, it's 4 AM and I have four more pages of paper to write. D8

Basilisk, you is banned. Come write my paper for me so I might get some sleep before I have to go to work. :<

Darkdragon

Cogi is banned for procrastinating for far too long. Well, who am I to criticize? I procrastinate too much for my own good also.

Cogidubnus

Darkdragon is banned because I misunderestimated how difficult it would be to write this particular paper.

Darkdragon

Cogidubnus is banned because "misunderestimated" is a Bushism.

Well, I know the feeling too. You start writing something and then you get hit by the writer's block. Frustrating especially if the deadline is in sight.  :januscat