The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Basil is banned with a Vulcan Neck Pinch!  *I peeench*

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because all the Vulcan Star Trek abilities are stupid.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

VSMIT

Corgatha is banned by a new version of FOXDIE.

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

VSMIT

Basilisk is banned by the Philosophers.

information-dead

vsmit is banned, with provolone!

VSMIT

id is banned because he needs a brain-defrag.

Corgatha Taldorthar

VSMIT is banned to catapult this thread back to the top of the list. Sorry bud, it ain't personal
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Corgi is banned because now.. it's personal.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because making things personal disrupts the ability to think. It is a weakness, and fire shall purge it.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned because fire solves everything *pegs the armor with a molotov*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Slowtini

Basilisk is banned because page 69 has a disturbing lack of innuendo jokes.

Lisky

Slowtini is banned by suggestive phallic imagery

Slowtini

Basilisk is banned because there wasn't enough.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Slowtini is banned in an exaltation of ennui

Mao

Corgi is banned because I just can't make innuendo while picturing him as a widdle puppy dawg.

Jer-oh-me

Mao is banned because it's page 69, and I'm lonely.

Noone

Jer-Oh-Me is banned so he can go outside and make some friends.

Lisky

Kobra is banned for accidentally crossing paths with a marathon... marathon runners win, and Kobra is trampled

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager is banned because, unlike everyone else, I can't view youtube.  This leaves me all alone and outcast from your little click of youtube enabled viewers.  So ronery.

Lisky

Mao is banned for getting sheva killed by a regular zombie... and missing several useful weapons along his co-op webcast last night

Mao

Basilisk is banned because I don't really care what he thinks about how I played.

Lisky

Mao is banned for failing to fail at the chainsaw wielding psycho with bagtanium armor  :U

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for reasons that can only be described as arbitrary.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned through being not-banned.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cogidubnus is temporarily banned until he explains himself.

Cogidubnus

The follower of knowledge learns as much as he can every day;
The follower of the Way forgets as much as he can every day.

By attrition he reaches a state of inaction
Wherein he does nothing, but nothing remains undone.
To conquer the world, accomplish nothing;
If you must accomplish something,
The world remains beyond conquest.

Mao

Despite the ultimate power that comes from being free of all restraint, rules and crystalization, I will follow through in the style of this thread and ban Cogi.

'When you must punch, punch.  When you must kick, kick.  When you must ban, ban.'

Lisky

mao is banned because i have found the cake... and it is good