The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Darkdragon is banned because it was agreed upon that none shall ever speak that name again, even in reference to it's stupidity.

Lisky

Mao is not banned, because it should be cast into the surface of the sun, and then be written out of every future history book ever created... it was all just a horrible nightmare  :cry

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ultimatum479

Basilisk is banned for not banning the poster above himself...as well as for tying me to a fucking turbine.

Mao

Cycy is banned for pointless vulgarity.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because vulgarity is funny.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned in the painting that goes rataplan rataplan through the vicar of Paris.

(Oh god! No sleep! sdfasd)

Lisky

Cogi is banned by a freak accident, where he is run over by an ambulance... which has now been nicknamed "The Wham-bulance"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is baned because that's not groovy enough to kill me, baby.

Mao

Cogidubnus is banned by the words ephemeral, the spirit eternal, the life quintessential and the ban that's final.

Lisky

Mao is banned accidentally in my excitement, after receiving an email that informed me that class has been canceled today...  :mwaha

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk is banned for getting entirely too excited.

There are treatments for that, Basi. The ladies don't like it when you get too excited, it seems...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkdragon

Llearch is banned because it would call for an interesting occasion for that to occur.

Mao

Darkdragon is banned to prevent further speculation on this topic.

VSMIT

Mao is banned to induce further speculation.

Ultimatum479

VSMIT is banned accidentally while Cy's distracted by the massive amounts of pure speculation whirling around in his head.

VSMIT

Cyarus is banned because it's fun to confuse people.

Ultimatum479

*bans VSMIT to save himself the temptation of spelling his username as VOMIT, which happens every time he glances at it too quickly*

Lisky

hmm... it seems the turbine didn't work...

*throws cyarus in an industrial sized wood chipper, then takes the bits, throws them in an industrial incinerator, then takes the ashes, loads them in an airburst cannister, and watches with glee as cyarus is spread across the world, as itty bitty particles*

Ultimatum479

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on March 27, 2009, 06:58:11 PM
hmm... it seems the turbine didn't work...

*throws cyarus in an industrial sized wood chipper, then takes the bits, throws them in an industrial incinerator, then takes the ashes, loads them in an airburst cannister, and watches with glee as cyarus is spread across the world, as itty bitty particles*
...........................Basilisk is banned for wasting my immortal time with his senseless violence and not even mentioning the word "ban" in that entire post. Failgasm.

Darkdragon

Cyarus is banned because there has been documented evidence of banning occurring without the mentioning of the b-word, as Basilisk demonstrated.

Ultimatum479

Darkdragon is banned for not banning those people, then.

Lisky

darkdragon is not banned, for he has so eloquently explained my own argument for me... instead he's given a tip of the hat, and a thank you

Cyarus is banned for interfering with my tipping of the hat to darkdragon...

to ban him Cyarus is drained of all his blood, fried using a massive Tesla Coil, and the remains are the used as fuel for a fusion power plant

VSMIT

Basilisk is banned by me feeding Cyarus feet-first into the box of no return.

Arcblade

VSMIT is banned because holy crap this is a long thread.  Weren't the last ten or so only 30 pages long? 

Ultimatum479

Arcblade is banned for banning VSMIT before he could finish building me a new home. I like boxes of no return and the like... (-.-)

Lisky

Cyarus seems to not be getting the hint... he is banned brutally this time...

*sends an angry mob after Cyarus... they break his arms and legs first, just so he can't get away, then the proceed to stomp him to death... finishing him off American History X style, with a curb stomp*

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned for not adequately explaining that on the forum, "box" is a metonymy for "wrath of higher powers".

llearch n'n'daCorna

Darkdragon is banned. Nuff said.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkdragon

The Box is banned by the box.

VSMIT

Darkdragon is banned by a pair of big black boots.