2009-09-06 [#150] Wrong conclusions

Started by hapless, September 06, 2009, 04:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hapless

In this nicely numbered episode Jigsaw realizes that she needs a good excuse Right Now (tm).
Especially because telling the truth would be the equivalent of hiding from the rain straight under the waterfall.

And the comment-chibi sitting on the edge of the frame... one of unique and most absurdly funny parts of your style.
I'm not very good at this "positive critic" thing, but be assured that you're doing Very Good Stuff (also tm).

//h
Chaosnet device not responding - check breaker on the Unibus

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's not a comment-chibi. That, I believe, is an indication that Daisy is using the fact that Jigsaw can hear her thoughts to make surreptitious comments.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

the cheebs sitting on the frames was used before between cypress and goldie, so its probably more of a 'theyre talking but nobody is paying attention to them' situation

which i love, they work so well with jiggys expressive style
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zedd

I'm starting to remember something..yet every time I do it,my nostrils burn with fire....

Starcat5

Bloody `ell. It took me hours to remember who Addy was. ...actually, it took me hours to realize that she didn't say Daisy, and then I figured out Addy by deduction. We need to add a cast page for the non-crooks.

...and as I type this, it suddenly crosses my mind that those "Necking" sessions might be the reason for HRH's full on faceplant.  :erk Mind you, depending on what ELSE they were doing while Jigsaw was sleep-munching, Jig might be outed as bi-curious, at least. Too bad this is a "Family Show", and we'll never get to see what really happened between those two.

>:3 :mwaha >:3
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Stupid N00bie

:idol Billie Jean's not my lover...

Ah, I Can Explain, one of the most fun tropes.

She's just a girl...
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Starcat5

:idol I kissed a girl and I liked it...

Sure, I should have posted that last week, but now that we know what set her off...  :mwaha >:3 :mwaha

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

joshofspam

Oh my.

So the ratings keep on coming though the rest of the world thinking Jigsaw is a real easy lay if your female might be a little of putting for are poor hero.

I mean what will her family say when they watch those episodes. :bat
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: starcat5 on September 07, 2009, 03:58:03 AM
Bloody `ell. It took me hours to remember who Addy was. ...actually, it took me hours to realize that she didn't say Daisy, and then I figured out Addy by deduction. We need to add a cast page for the non-crooks.

...and as I type this, it suddenly crosses my mind that those "Necking" sessions might be the reason for HRH's full on faceplant.  :erk Mind you, depending on what ELSE they were doing while Jigsaw was sleep-munching, Jig might be outed as bi-curious, at least. Too bad this is a "Family Show", and we'll never get to see what really happened between those two.

>:3 :mwaha >:3

Addy/Sedja ought to be the next character(s) to get a cast page, followed in some order by the Vaeo Family, and probably Jigsaw herself towards the wrap-up of the first volume (not because it's going to reveal something big as much as it is... well, I've drawn Jigsaw's cast pic twice so far and hated both previous iterations. She's too important a character to make her cast pic look like an afterthought.)

Also, whatever else occurred while Jigsaw was feeding on Addy in her sleep is left as an exercise for the reader.  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on September 08, 2009, 11:07:56 AM
Also, whatever else occurred while Jigsaw was feeding on Addy in her sleep is left as an exercise for the reader.  >:3

... And exercise they will. Right hands, mostly... ;-]

Starcat5

Odd... I would have thought using one's off hand at a computer would be better for that sort of thing...  :3

Madmann135

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on September 08, 2009, 11:07:56 AM
Also, whatever else occurred while Jigsaw was feeding on Addy in her sleep is left as an exercise for the reader.  >:3

One should never leave such devices to the readers... as said most readers are males and intimate female on female action is the first thing that comes to mind.
I would ask could you give us a proper hint but going by what was on the page... My mind is coming to gutter conclusions.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Madmann135 on September 09, 2009, 01:01:08 PM
One should never leave such devices to the readers... as said most readers are males and intimate female on female action is the first thing that comes to mind.
I would ask could you give us a proper hint but going by what was on the page... My mind is coming to gutter conclusions.

No doubt her intention given the majority of the male population. As I've muttered, Jiggy needs to do some Slick/prettyboy slash to make up for all this terrible gutterminded typical male talk.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: starcat5 on September 07, 2009, 03:58:03 AM
Too bad this is a "Family Show"...

Yes, a family show.  I think we all know how much the children must have enjoyed watching a galaxy girl scout's brains get splattered all over a death combat stadium floor twice.

Icon by Sunblink

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bread and circuses, ChaosMageX. Bread and circuses.

By that, for those of you without a classical education, I mean that during the decline and fall of the Roman Empire, the people of the capital tended towards voting for bread and circuses, watching violence and gore. The closer to the fall, the more gore. And they had no worries about showing it to the kiddies, either.

So... it leads one to wonder what the state of mind of the folks watching this "family show" actually is. So to speak...

Madmann135

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 10, 2009, 05:23:49 AM
Quote from: Madmann135 on September 09, 2009, 01:01:08 PM

No doubt her intention given the majority of the male population. As I've muttered, Jiggy needs to do some Slick/prettyboy slash to make up for all this terrible gutterminded typical male talk.

And here comes the fact that Jigsaw only fed on females which brings a new level of GutterMindedNess to the table.

...Jigsaw is a vampire lesbian... which would explain this

Though I just thought of something... is Jigsaw's vampire self called 'Wasgij' as it appears to be the mental inverse of Jigsaw?

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.