21/07/2006 I regret nothing!!!!

Started by Gornemant, July 21, 2006, 02:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LigerJet

The popular banana these days are seedless.

Saist

Quote from: Kattuccino on July 22, 2006, 02:53:17 AM
That was a really good guest comic! Mab's facial expression is PRICELESS, and that vacant one on Zina's face reminds me of VGcats for some reason...

lord I hope not. Zina's actually funny.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: LigerJet on July 22, 2006, 03:58:37 AM
The popular banana these days are seedless.
Does that make them not fruits? I don't think so, what about seedless watermelons?

thegayhare

Wait if pyroducks realy a banana that means Alexis is dating a banana.

well I know that some girls buy special banana's they can be along withI think this is a bit much.

Is he battery operated?  Oh my, what would the kids look like
*tries to picture banana kittens*

xHaZxMaTx

Where did you find that? :|

Flame

The diversity of images on the great interweb continues to amaze me... D:

Rowne

VGCats was actually pretty funny for a short time at one point, je.  It's just that lately he's turned towards fanservice which means a lot of hobo comics and a lot of stuff getting killed.  Some of the earlier comics, where he'd just honed his skills, involving primarily the cats were pretty funny.  I still remember the Wind Waker one regarding the shop's special membership stuffs, I found that one particularly amusing because I felt similarly.

Lately though, ugh ...

Oh and Zina is very funny.  I hope we see more from Zina because there are very few artists which I actually find to be funny enough to raise a laugh from me.  Amber is one of them, she can do it to the point where I can find just about anything funny for minutes after if it's a good strip.  It seems Zina can, too.  In fact, Zina, do you have your own webcomic?  I'm all curious now.

Anyway ...

I can't help but wonder if Pyro is actually the prodigy of a certain Eric who lives at 29 Acacia Road ...

---- Edit

I need to either upgrade Firefox or find an extension that forces line breaks (I'm a little out of the loop, anyone?), since that no...ooo...ooo has spread this page almost infinitely across to the side.  *Cough.*

Flame

I've had the same problem with FF for a while now.  I haven't managed to find anything yet...

Netami

Quote from: Rowne on July 22, 2006, 09:44:43 PM
which means a lot of hobo comics

Just thought I'd mention that Dr. Hobo has been officially dead since like, December of 2005.

Saist

thegayhare

Quote from: je.saist on July 23, 2006, 12:30:08 AM
Quote from: Netami on July 22, 2006, 07:45:31 AM

*Saist was last seen staring at TGH and going... Uh Oh*
*pets the kitten and it purrs*

Ohh this one vibrates

Zedd

Zina is Aeries little sister..Mmmmhmmm

topher chee

garrr.....bananas, recalls every banana phase

B is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S  this sh**  is bananas.....
stupid gwen stefani

this is my personal song made in the 7th grade with my silly willy friends
"Bananas unite, go bananas, go, go, bananas, go bananas, go, go, bananas, peel it to the left, peel it to the right, peel it to the front and mmm take a bit."
(of course, this is nothing without the super-cool dance to it.)

My guild in NeoPets-The Golden Bananas
(I know what you're thinking, how lame.)

and thats all I can think of at the moment

Zina

Quote from: Rowne on July 22, 2006, 09:44:43 PM

In fact, Zina, do you have your own webcomic?  I'm all curious now.

I do. Click my sig to get there. Although, to be honest, it has it's moments but it's not really a feel-good comic. =P

Rowne

Net: He has?  Hm, that must've been around when I stopped reading.  Around that time there were a lot of non-Cat comics and they were all pretty much not to my particularly inclination of funny.  They were no doubt to someone's, just not to mine.

I should poke my head in there again and see whether he's returned to what I originally found funny.

Zina: Oh uh ... I honestly hadn't noticed your sig.  *Sheepish.*  Usually I tend to skim over them, my sight's not the greatest so I don't really see things unless I stop and take the effort to see them.  I suppose the sig should be the first place to look when one is wondering whether a person has a comic or not but that would require common sense and whilst I have a good amount of logic to work with, I have little common sense.  I'm too bloody eccentric.

So thanks for pointing that out [and I say this with no sarcastic intent at all, had you not I'd still likely be none the wiser].

As for the feel goodness ... I might still check it out anyway.  I don't do so good with comics that're emotional downers but if the comic is intellectual and intelligent, I'll like it regardless of its background mood.

Caswin

Stuck in Zelda: Master Quest today, I decided to do something random and jumped into a pit, largely for an excuse to quote this comic's punchline.

Bam - I saw the solution in mid-jump.

Thanks, Zina!
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

Wildy

But I neeeeed Tacos! I need them or I'll esplode! That happens to me sometimes.

Saist

yummm... Bacon Chedder Mozz Taco's with ketchup and lettuce...

Zina

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW.
Especially that text message.
I swear, it's so easy to confuse me sometimes. D:

Toric

Quote from: topher chee on July 23, 2006, 02:36:52 AM
My guild in NeoPets-The Golden Bananas
(I know what you're thinking, how lame.

Actually I was thinking "Hmm, that was the name of one of the patrols in my Boy Scout troop." It's amazing how easily a golden eagle can turn into a golden banana. Anyway, I'm currently rofling at Taski's taco-revalation.

And with regards to Sil's comic, Zina... look what you started.... D:
Yap by Silver.

Manawolf

Well, he won't be getting to touch those crunchy morsels now will he?

Zina

Netami

Freud would have a field day with you guys! Bananas and tacos?  :O

Kenji

Geez, Pyro, you don't have to be so mean to the poor tacocat. ;.;

Manawolf