21/07/2006 I regret nothing!!!!

Started by Gornemant, July 21, 2006, 02:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Firm and crunchy are very different. :lol

And does this mean that Dan's going to eat his sister? :eek  Oh wait... that didn't come out right...

Azlan

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 25, 2006, 01:58:25 AM
Firm and crunchy are very different. :lol

And does this mean that Dan's going to eat his sister? :eek  Oh wait... that didn't come out right...

I think that line of reasoning would be best if not pursued.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Netami

Incest is the best, put your brother to the test.

Azlan

Quote from: Netami on July 25, 2006, 02:04:26 AM
Incest is the best, put your brother to the test.

bwahahhaaa!  :mwaha  That's a good one...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

llearch n'n'daCorna

Pfft.
"Incest - the game the -whole- family can play!"

Oldie, but a goodie. Although the Goodies were better...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netami

Whatever floats your goat, I guess.  D:

King Of Hearts

Toto, I dont think we're in Kansas anymore.

so... if she's a taco and he's a banana... and if they have kids...

xHaZxMaTx

Tacana or Banaco, take your pick. :lol

Gornemant

sweet and sour spiced banana tacos  :B

Netami

xHaZxMaTx

OMGBANACO!!! :eek :lol

<--

Kenji

Sid

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 26, 2006, 07:46:48 AM
OMGBANACO!!! :eek :lol
<--
Banana? Now that's what I call a Taco! </silly_SNL_reference>
:boogie

Zedd

But dont felines forget whos realtionships is when their older btw?  :erk

Tiger_T

D: :U
*gasp*
AAIEE! It be Bacomon!
Run fer ya lifes!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Alondro

*Charles takes out a Pokeball*  Bacomon, I choose you!

*Alondro face-palms*  Oh no.... no no no no no... I swore if I heard another POkemon reference... *click*   :redrum
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Manawolf

That's not pokemon, that's digimon.  They were actually lame enough to name all their monsters mon.

Zedd

Thats the point why me and KK liked digimon very much Mana  :mowwink

Gornemant

pokemon, digimon, it's all the same  :B

VORES! D:   Øl

Alondro

*Charles mrrrs*  Renamon... teh Sezzy.   ;)

*Charline quickly vores Gorn and looks about innocently*  What wolf?  :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Gornemant

Rowne

Of course, I'm always the black sheep in all social circles.  I actually liked one of these monster shows but it was Monster Rancher that I liked, due to the fact that it actually had some kind of story and it was incredibly endearing at times.

That and I swear, whomever voiced Tiger of the Wind had the most attractive voice I've ever heard and it's really unique too.  I've heard some compare it to the Wolverine voices in the X-Men cartoons but no, to the discerning they're nothing at all alike.  Tiger actually sounds like he has a voice, most of the Wolverine voices sound like they're choking on soap.

Netami

I liked watching that show, even if it was done in the same vein as 4Kids and it edited. They had just got done with the sand guy of the Big Bad Four or some such and then it was cut. Ah well.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on July 27, 2006, 06:30:50 PM
Of course, I'm always the black sheep in all social circles.  I actually liked one of these monster shows but it was Monster Rancher that I liked, due to the fact that it actually had some kind of story and it was incredibly endearing at times.

Since you've taken the brave step of admitting you liked it, I'll join you. I found it by accident while flipping channels one morning before work about 5 years ago.
My first thought was that it was Pokemon, my second thought was that it had improved since I last had the misfortune of watching it.  Then I began to watch it, since I was trying to assimilate drawing styles for my game.  Then, as you say, it had one of its endearing moments and I became rather interested in it for its own sake.

If you look very carefully on one of my anti-walkthroughs you will find a quote from it.  (Unless I removed it in a fit of embarrassment.  I think it's still there..)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nex

Monster Rancher was a good series, and the main villain using a Greek name? kudos to them.

Though it WAS a little too much like digimon, the plot still had it going, threw in nice twists.

Manawolf

Quote from: Netami on July 27, 2006, 06:38:36 PM
I liked watching that show, even if it was done in the same vein as 4Kids and it edited. They had just got done with the sand guy of the Big Bad Four or some such and then it was cut. Ah well.

I believe you're thinking of Gali (the guy with the sun mask and cloak).  I actually saw up to the point where Mu had just gotten back his full power, and that's after the Big Bad Four, General Durahan and just finding the body of the Pheonix.  Then even Fox Family stopped showing it.  Mother****ers.

Aridas

I don't think any channel ever finishes a series before taking it off. That's the way it is for all my shows. That show got taken off the air way before any of that for me.

Alondro

You know, I actually did get to see the very end of Monster Rancher.  I never understood the name, as it didn't seem to make any sense in the context of the story.  But yes, it was an interesting story with the ultimate evil monster Muu inhabiting the girl's father and what must be done at the end to defeat him... *chuckles evily*  I wonder if I should spoil it.  Meh, it's prolly all on Wikipedia.  ;)

Aridas

Well, if the first games came either before or at the same time as the show, that might explain it.

Then again, something could've been miscommunicated to us too.