Silverfoxr

and heres the latest toonagers page

furfire also updated

Nikki

Go Inuyasha!!!

>>
<<
><

while everyone is watching InuYasha, the half-breed quickly sneaks away with Sesshomaru

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kenji

In that last panel, Inu has that creepy "old-school vampire 'woman!'" look about him. X3

Zedd

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 09, 2006, 05:14:40 PM
In that last panel, Inu has that creepy "old-school vampire 'woman!'" look about him. X3

Says yous fire butt :P

Gabi

Whoa! Furfire update! And with a plot twist and some revelations as well! I wonder if anyone will post on the forum.  [Edit: yes, they have!] I really liked it, Sil. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Silverfoxr

new chibis up at adopt a yap :D http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=476.390
and for the heck of it heres some nostigla fan art:

zephy the bishy done by middletails

and infamous signs!

and of course..

Paladin Sheppard

*Is currently rolling on the floor in (happy)tears*

RJ

Tapewolf

Cool - I've seen one of the Amber-drawn ones in your signature - I was wondering where that came from.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Silverfoxr

whats scary is this is the one that started the whole shonenai comic off

Paladin Sheppard

*Continues rolling on floor now holding his sides*

Tapewolf

Quote from: Silverfoxr on October 11, 2006, 10:29:43 AM
whats scary is this is the one that started the whole shonenai comic off

Cool.  How many of these has Amber drawn?  Is there an archive of them on Furfire.org somewhere?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Janus Whitefurr

Silver didn't want to post it herself so she told me I could... now come walk down memory lane and see...

Furfire Shonen-Ai, Page 5...

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Silverfoxr

Zina

Heee, old-school Zina. XD I remember those days. Good times.
*kicks Janus back into his cage* who let you out. >=(

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

James StarRunner

Zedd

Ahhh memories....Its sometimes good too look in the past *scrys Ambers old stechbook* AAARRUUGGHHH!!! THE EVILLLL!!! IT BURNSSS!! *twitch*

Silverfoxr

Trying something a bit different - for those who understand photoshop a bit - i use layers when coloring my large pics - but for those who havnt seen how its done hes a step by step how i color - am using my that time halloween pic for this

cause its a large detailed picture the first part is the background which is usally done last in some cases here its being done first - i am visable merging the layers done so far it actually took 5 layers to do the sky and 2 on the tree - rough light sources so far

now its starts to look like a nightime sence - screen and pin light layers done on the clouds so far

background is half done now - i work from top to bottom - and turned on the linart so can see if everthing is in the right place - still gotta alot of work to do! but its taking shape

The background is more or less complete now - taken 2 hours so far and 45 layers

next stage flat coloring the characters - done with paintbrush and the fill bucket - all that needs now is to add shading and the special effects

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

It's not really a tutorial, more like showing what you did as opposed to how you did it.

Silverfoxr

sorry about that >< ick
anyways heres the finished piccy 70 layers all up

xHaZxMaTx

Silverfoxr

mainlu cause he torments me so i torment 'mr cute' back :D
me and janus in our second life forms :D i am gonna be making this my profile pic just to make him go 'noooooooo ^^

Zedd

Silverfoxr

thats the reply i was looking for :D

Zedd

I do hope so....Would thy self be intrested for something

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!