Chinese Zodiacs

Started by Shadrok, July 19, 2006, 02:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadrok

I noticed people in the photo album thread posting their Chinese zodiac in their info but I didn't see them post their element. I don't know if they know them or not so for those who don't I made this thread.

1962 to 1972

1972 to 1982

1982 to 1992

1992 to 2002

2002 to 2012

For more information on Chinese Zodiacs

Netami

WOOD OX.

What is that, a Mega Man boss?

RJ

Shadrok

xHaZxMaTx

Kasarn

Gornemant

Water dog, though what do the elements mean there?  :neko

and while we're in the subject of rather useless things, japanese blood type theory  :U  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_blood_type_theory_of_personality
AB positive  :B

Suwako

Gareeku

xHaZxMaTx

:( Why does everyone else get cool element/animal hybrids?  WTF is an earth horse, anyway?  I get the image of a horse made of dried mud, all crumbly and falling apart. :B

RJ

I find it funny that I get a rodent with links to combustion.  :B

xHaZxMaTx

Monty Python reference, anyone? (It's all about the Holy Hand-Grenade! :twisted )

Dakata

Darkmoon

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 19, 2006, 06:05:31 AM
:( Why does everyone else get cool element/animal hybrids?  WTF is an earth horse, anyway?  I get the image of a horse made of dried mud, all crumbly and falling apart. :B

If it makes you feel better, I'm a metal monkey.

RJ

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 19, 2006, 09:58:35 AM

Dude, METAL MECHA MONKEY!! Like that Super Robot Monkey Hyper Force GO show  :>

Sid

A major ROFL @ Netami's Megaman reference :D
Wasn't SeaMonkey the codename of one of the Mozilla programs?

And I'm a Metal Monkey.
*glances at Darkmoon's post* O_o;;; *checks Calendar* Hey, I'm exactly one week older than you, what are the odds? XD
:boogie

Darkmoon

hehehe. Btw, welcome to the forums, man.

SeaMonkey is the codename for the Mozilla project itself. The underlying beta work on various bits goes by the name SeaMonkey, but I don't thionk it's updated much anymore, what with the push to split everything up now.

Gareeku

Quote from: RJ on July 19, 2006, 10:07:26 AM
Quote from: Darkmoon on July 19, 2006, 09:58:35 AM

Dude, METAL MECHA MONKEY!! Like that Super Robot Monkey Hyper Force GO show  :>

You win the internet, including Al Gore.

RJ

Quote from: Gareeku on July 19, 2006, 10:36:24 AM

You win the internet, including Al Gore.

Ewww....  :O Politicians are like kryptonite to me! They have even less logic than I do!

Gareeku

X3 but then if you have Al Gore, he can't turn off the internet! :O

RJ

Quote from: Gareeku on July 19, 2006, 10:44:28 AM
X3 but then if you have Al Gore, he can't turn off the internet! :O

*puts Al Gore in a big lead-plated box*  :]

Gullible

Earth snake, bah.

Also, I'm a politician.  :mowsad  I'm on a local youth panel and everything.

thosdsuthainn

Earth Dragon...
Wasn't that a FFVI boss? Or was it Ground/Dust/Dirt Dragon, or something like that? Anyways...

LMAO at exploding rabbits, robot/metal monkeys, and Megaman-X-boss-sounding zodiacs! :P

Oh, btw, technically, rabbits aren't rodents; they belong to the order Lagomorpha, as opposed to Rodentia. </total bio-nerd moment>

Damaris

I, like someone above, am a metal rooster.

Robot Chicken!! :D

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

RJ

Quote from: Thosd Suthainn on July 19, 2006, 11:08:16 AM
Oh, btw, technically, rabbits aren't rodents; they belong to the order Lagomorpha, as opposed to Rodentia. </total bio-nerd moment>

RJ +1 knowledge! :3

Quote from: Gullible on July 19, 2006, 10:55:12 AM
Earth snake, bah.

Also, I'm a politician.  :mowsad  I'm on a local youth panel and everything.

:<

Gullible

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully!

Lysander

Ah, Lagomorpha. Now I know why the failed slots with Setzer of FFVI is called Lagomorph and bring out a healing rabbit.

This bunny is gonna make you burn...

Quote from: Gullible on July 19, 2006, 12:10:08 PM
I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully!
Well they aren't fish, but dolphins in Ecco: Defender of the Future work together. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Dakata

Quote from: Damaris on July 19, 2006, 11:19:52 AM
I, like someone above, am a metal rooster.

Robot Chicken!! :D
You and Shadrok = Awesome
Me = JEALOUS

...*Tries to kill you both with envy* :< I don't wanna be a sea monkey...*Eats a sea-'nana*

Darkmoon

Lycander, not that you probably realized this, but your dark red font is hard to read on 50%+ of the skins in the forum. Try to post in something a little easier to red next time.

KarlOmega1

hate to tell you this, shadrock, but 1985 was the year of the Ox....

Edit> nevermind...I see how you did it...but that makes me a wood ox...0.0...I dont wanna be wood! I wanna be fire!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius