[Art] Beever's Art- Old Stuff Blue Fiery Dragon

Started by Beever, February 05, 2009, 10:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

I just noticed how his right-hand thumb seems to go over the sword's protector- he shouldn't be able to do that. Other than that it's spendid work Jo! Keep up the sunlight work coming!  :mowwink

WhiteFox

Repeating my comments in the CCC thread: Awesome.

The pose is very dramatic, and I like the swashbuckling look. I'm glad you included the fluff on the jaw and neck, too.

Quote from: Kipiru on August 07, 2009, 05:07:06 PM
I just noticed how his right-hand thumb seems to go over the sword's protector-he shouldn't be able to do that.

*Gets out his RL fencing sword* Actually, I can. Comfortably. The bell is only 5 inches across (That's all you need to protect everything up to the shoulder) and my hand sits directly behind the guard, so it's well within reach.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Beever

Here is something which colour I am working on , and  this is the Black  & White version. I will give  more info about the pic when I post the  coloured version ;)

Mulifis B&W

Lysander

Ooo, very nice wings and design.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Myr

Oooh, I found my new pet! Oh, wait...I mean, very nice work man. I particularly like the style-it almost looks like you could turn that thing into a quality tattoo, if that was one's inclination....
'I've seen monks try and cover their ears when they hear these haunting notes, but they just don't understand that your soul doesn't need ears to hear.' ~Malkithe

'Sanity is a spider clinging to a fluttering thread of web unaware of the fingers reaching for it, catching it, plopping it in my mouth....' ~Myr

Beever

Actually the idea of a tattoo crossed my mind it could be worked out .Frankly I think that this Dragon could look really graceful on a wall in the bedroom for instance. A few surroundings  would also complete the whole picture.

so here it is...

Mulifis
An ancient Dragon which possessed the power to keep the secrets of his late ancestors[be there dragons of wisdom,war,  fire, ice etc.] all perished  long ago.He is a keeper  and by secrets, one could as well interpret it as souls. He could simply be reckoned as a soul provider  a wisdom carrier obtained by  his predecessors. Mulifis has his own spirit  which is constantly learning and evolving. He is a sacred Dragon and is mortal. In the end the biggest mystery/secret  turns out his very own soul. Nevertheless he is a brave defender.

Mulifis Plain Backgound

Kipiru

That's some interesting story you've thought up of this fellow. The colored version is even more impressive than the B&W one- I love your choice of color!

Beever

Been away for a while after  a nice and shiny vacation

I am glad you liked it Kip! :) and here is another dragon. This is a couple of years old picture, but yet I am really proud of it.

Blue Fiery Dragon

The egg he carries is actually a very powerful bomb, which  being dropped  it explodes and hence gives birth to 100 more dragons of the same kind.

Dragons ain't over , soon I'll be posting my new piece of work. Have fun   :januscat

Kipiru

A golden oldie buddy! Still one of my favourites  :mowmeep