[Movie Review] Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen *SPOILERS*

Started by King Of Hearts, June 24, 2009, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh_Hobo

One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Damaris

I am going to say this one more time, and then I'm going to amend the rules and start banning people.  A movie review DOES NOT FUCKING CONTAIN SPOILERS.

If you cannot review a movie without telling the whole fucking story, then don't talk about it on this forum.

I will also note: discussing spoilers of a movie is not what I'm talking about.  I'm talking about the people who seem to think that they are the end-all-be-all of cinema ideas and their "reviews."

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Actually, in all honesty, I'm this close to just banning GT altogether for his actions in this thread. I do not appreciate the attitude, I do not appreciate the holy-than-that persona, I don not appreciate the RPing in the thread that took place for a little while (which, while in fun, has a rule against it), I do not appreciate either of the spoiler filled reviews, which as Damaris pointed out are not reviews.

There is a lot I have issue with, and any of them, really, would be grounds for a ban all on their own. Coupled together... well... I will be discussing this with the admins and see if stiffer action is appropriate.

EDIT: I'm adding, for a variety of people, ignoring the admins, flame warring (beyond the point of it being amusing), being the forum police...

Looking over the rules, I see Rule I, Rule II, Rule IV, Rule IV-A, Rule IV-D, Rule VI, Rule VI-B, Rule VIII-B, Rule X, and Rule XI. Congratulations.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...