Weekly Webcast #014: Army of Two/Okami/Uncharted - Mother's Day Bitchfest

Started by Balade, May 10, 2009, 06:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Balade

Mao

Lucheek

Keleth

I just felt proud that I'm no longer the one that takes the longest playing video games :b
Help! I'm gay!

Mao

My next goal is to get Amber playing on the show.  We'll get her and Val playing something like Pokemon so they can just sit and collect to their hearts content for hours.  You can all be a part of it, cheering them on while they find.  Every.  Single.  One.

Gotta catch 'em all! :U

Balade

Last night's webcast is now available for download at http://www.javgw.com

I tested the limit by filesize feature last night and the webcast was divided up into 3 sections with a maximum of 600mb for the file size.  I will continue to use this feature for those of you who asked for the filesize to be limited.

Next week Bionic Commando will be coming out so I'll probably pick it up and show off a bit of that, along with more Okami.

Keleth

Bionic Commando sounds awesome,

but, is it wise to have a 3 hour trip to the next town in Okami? ;b
Help! I'm gay!

bradypodidae

Okami.

So

Shiny.

Can't. Turn. Away....

In all honesty, I can't believe I actually got mesmerized watching a wolf run around and someone trying to draw straight lines.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

bradypodidae

For over four hours, IIRC! If I am going to make a habit of watching the webcast, I have got to get a more comfortable chair; I've been inclined to mostly stand today.

Just Curious: I noticed that DMFA canon does get discussed by Amber and crew during the webcast, does anyone copy that into the wiki? It is straight from the Creator's mouth.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

Not really.  Keep in mind that most of the time she's either tired, been drinking or sick during the webcasts so far.  I wouldn't hold anything she said during those times against her or expect her to have it all thought out well.

I should also add that last time she was recovering from an hour long conversation in which she could do nothing but smile and nod and thus, was incredibly mentally drained.

bradypodidae

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 11, 2009, 01:07:02 PM
Not really.  Keep in mind that most of the time she's either tired, been drinking or sick during the webcasts so far.  I wouldn't hold anything she said during those times against her or expect her to have it all thought out well.

I should also add that last time she was recovering from an hour long conversation in which she could do nothing but smile and nod and thus, was incredibly mentally drained.
Ah, very duly noted. Thanks, Mao.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lucheek

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 11, 2009, 09:10:33 AM
My next goal is to get Amber playing on the show.  We'll get her and Val playing something like Pokemon so they can just sit and collect to their hearts content for hours.  You can all be a part of it, cheering them on while they find.  Every.  Single.  One.

Gotta catch 'em all! :U

Oh gods.

"Wait wait, we still need Mew!"

Balade

Mao