Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Zedd

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

IRON REAVER SOUL S-Wait wrong move....DARKNESS WAVE! *swings his sword and it blows Xze's scaner to bastard town*

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Well, Karl..if you think about it...

if i get paid for my art, i'll soon be able to afford a tablet...therefore resulting in digital art!! as soon as i get the tablet, there will be about 1-3 months of free art X3

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

well...to tell the truth..ther'll be 1-3 months of me using the tablet like mad X3

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Philip J. FryFix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it....   fix it fix it fix it!
:<

Blazehawk

Nikki

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Who doesn't, pie is the awesome.  Though German Chocolate rules all others. :D

Nikki

e_voyager

wow. Leaf will rise. i nver knoe you traind in the villiage hiddned in the leaves Xze-Xze.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

the mixed-breed chuckles. "Indeed, i have trained the the Villiage hidden in the Leaves, but under a different identity thatn the ones i use in the Sand, Sound, Cloud and Mist villages..."she finishes by tossing her friend a Shuriken and continuing to laugh...

Nikki

There is a new poll up ^^ i betcha you can guess what i'm thinking of X3

The mixedbreed smiles. in her mind, all the boys would make a good choice, but she always loved it when she was given no choice.

Maybe Rock Lee would be a better choice...

the Female snarls and drags her creator into a torture chamber full of lesbian pixies.

T~T

Nikki

I'll update this weekend if my parents don't see my report card ;;

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Dragons = Uber awesome.

Isn't that a quote from The Nightmare Before Christmas?

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd