Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Damaris

small hint- instead of saying three weeks, I would actually put a date.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Nikki

Zet

I sent you a PM about a request, but i don't know if you got it *go back to hiding in the shadows with his clapping hat  :B*

e_voyager

can i have a piece before you change? it's true that i perceive my charter though the eyes of there as it shows me not only how they see him but often how they feel and what the are thinking of as the draw them.

this was my last self image   maf with one of the fursoan makers

this was my first self image. hand drawn and computer traced.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Aridas

e_voyager

you know come to think of it your are right i did ask her to draw me as she saw me. i was never sure how she responded to that even after i guessed she was my invisible friend in round 12.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

If I remember correctly, it went something like this:

EV:  Can you draw a pic of how you see me?
Xze:  >:3
EV: Oh noes!

Of course, I could be wrong...

Aridas

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 16, 2006, 04:35:50 AM
If I remember correctly, it went something like this:

EV: Can you draw a pic of how you see me?
Xze: >:3
EV: Oh noes!

Of course, I could be wrong...
Pretty sure it was close to that, yeah.

e_voyager

not quite. it was like
EV: Can you draw a pic of how you see me?
Xze: : :confused  huh?
GRU: explains
EV: redounded explanation
Xze evil thoughts  >:3
EV:huh?  :|
Zed: topic change not.
Ari:  my rules not yours
EV: rude scorpion sting
Cronus:  :chrono1 :magus1
now

acutal post on page 12

xHaZxMaTx

Aridas

e_voyager

indeed but everyone that took part got a part in it No?

Nikki

TONS of stuff comin this weekend, including a few requests.

Also, if your request is not on my list, please remind me as to what your request was...i have a bad memory ^^;

e_voyager

Good luck then Xze-Xze i've been working a lot this weekend. well yesterday and tomorrow i'll be working as well.

Zedd

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

*hugs n snugs*

*look at poll and whimpers* i'll try and make money elsewhere...

xHaZxMaTx

I'd vote, but I really have no experience in selling art.  Though I did sell a simple drawing of a car to someone at school for $5. :lol

Also...
Quote from: Xze XzeTONS of stuff comin this weekend, including a few requests.
*OMGCOUGH*  Oh, excuse me. :P  I don't care that you didn't post anything, I just like messing with you. :lol

e_voyager

i'm with Hazzy little cousin. my skill at drawing is anything but skill so i'll trade with you and all. say did that picture you sent me at invisible friend was that my request?

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Nikki

ok guys...BIG problem.

my scanner isn't working D:

so therefore, no arts until my scanner stops being a buttface.