Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Zedd

King Of Hearts

Its good to be loved... if not loved then feared.

Unsheath thy claws, thine fangs be bared, and run towards tomorow holding courage in your heart!

*gives Xze a hug*

xHaZxMaTx

"I like me the way I am."
As you should.

"Why must I try to be perfect?"
You musn't.

"I'm unloved because of how I look, is that right?"
You're not.

"I'm comfortable with how I look, why isn't everyone else?"
That I can't answer.

Nikki

ok, i might be in for it this time >>
At my new school, there is a guy i like. I went to the homecoming bonfire with him (er, actually, i just met him there...) and while there, i got the urge to jump into the fire. (erm, prior to these events he was hugging me alot and i REALLY started to like him..a little...). anyways, i went to go run into the fire, (cuz im stupid like that) and the next thing i know, he's holding me back. a few more tries and he has me wrapped up in a tight embrace. i thank ra that it was dark because i was blushing like a fool 0///0. next, i decide to pull out my swiss army knife and draw some blood right, and he stops me, saying i'm too special to die. the next...half hour i'm guessing was spent me saying 'Xze die' and 'i'm all alone in teh world' and him telling me 'no die' and 'you're too special', and him hugging me and holding me and kind of rubbing my cheek and my neck and stroking my hair. By now i'm out of my suicide stage, but the Gasoline they poured on the wood starts kicking in. next thing i know he's holding my hand cuz i kept stumbling. while we're walking back to school, he says ' Xze no die because i love Xze.' i go ahead and say 'I love Elies too'. He hugs me tighter.
And i don't even know if he likes me or not D: but i like him BUNCHES, and...and...i love hugging him and just being near him. his hugs make me feel safe ;;. bad part: He's a freshmen D: he's 15, i'm 17, is that bad? he WAAAAAY more mature than me D:
But goddamn i can't help hugging him!! oh lord and today we were together walking with the band for the Homecoming parade (Drumline=sex) and he kept giving me hugs DX. Our friend Kellian keeps saying "so are you two together yet?" and "when are you two gonna hook up?" and i swear i want to hit him but at the same time he confuses me because i have no clue wether Elies likes me or not D: hell, i'm not even sure how I feel!!
anyways...

Elies is a wolf and i'm a dragon. I think our bebes will be cute >>

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

aww thats a cutie famly pic Xze Xze. Can to provide any names for us?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Nikki

okies... the little Wolf-dragon on Elies' back is Squall, the one hovering is Jesse James (after my two grampas) and the one next to me is the only female, Joy ^w^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

ah thank you. know i know them all i figuers out the two of you but the cubs were unkown to me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

ZOMG ITS OCTOBER!!!

To celebrate this month, i shall be taking requests!!

Gareeku

*requests a pic*

>.>

<.<

*scuttles back into the shadows* o.o

Aridas

Nikki

>> if yer gonna request something ya gotta tell me what you want D:

Gareeku

Nikki

Zedd

e_voyager

can you draw me as well? not in forte armoer but as you see me.

Nikki

Toric

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 01, 2006, 08:25:24 PM
Quote from: e_voyager on October 01, 2006, 08:01:22 PM
Eh??

1. Think of whatever the heck you imagine saying the stuff e_voyager says. 2. Then draw it. Obviously, if you see his avatar during step 1, that's not gonna work.
Yap by Silver.

Nikki

Quote from: Toric on October 01, 2006, 08:40:17 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 01, 2006, 08:25:24 PM
Quote from: e_voyager on October 01, 2006, 08:01:22 PM
Eh??

1. Think of whatever the heck you imagine saying the stuff e_voyager says. 2. Then draw it. Obviously, if you see his avatar during step 1, that's not gonna work.

oic

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!

e_voyager

Did Xze-Xze get and ebil ideal?  e is not all that hard to dray just imagine what you think i would look like and draw it evei n if ie comes out or [okay?

Nikki

Zedd

e_voyager

you no be mean to my cousion. *Grabs tiger by the tail pulling up* Understand?

Aridas

*watches e grab a nonexistent tiger* umm, you ok there?

e_voyager

tangles a tigger toy in front of  Aridas. this was thrown at Xze Xze (at thti point e is not sure Aridas is in the same univer as he is as Aridas  did not seem to see the tiger fly at Xze-Xze (oh and by the way i got the Xhaolin show down reference but i didn't want to say grabs zedd by the tail since he was odiously the tiger in this case. duck eating crackers is a fav of mine) that is also why i used a tigger doll pluss for hylin vodoo

Aridas

e_voyager

it they go around jump kicking my cousion then i have someting againt him. in this case the tiger is zedd and the plush is a vodoo  spell.

Zedd

Okays....I was doing my inpersonation of Hakfoo from Jackie chan and this happens

e_voyager

dangles the Plush causing Zed to dangle as well. My bad on the impression but don't attack family M-kay?

Aridas

*KILLS e_voyager for godmoding! oh, the sheer hypocrisy of it!*