Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Zedd

Nikki

t'ank you Zedd ^^

Does Xze look like a chibi? ;; i tried my best

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Yes she does but I really like it...How bout chatr with me on a messager sometime

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Nikki

KarlOmega1

I vote that we make kakashi a ferret...Dook.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

i think that Shikamaru would make a nice bat
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on September 09, 2006, 02:46:43 PM
I vote that we make kakashi a ferret...Dook.
i was thinking dragon =3
Quote from: e_voyager on September 09, 2006, 03:07:54 PM
i think that Shikamaru would make a nice bat
ooohhhh...interesting..

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

e_voyager

well naruto is in the lead at the moment but it's still your art

Nikki

e_voyager

Nikki

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zedd

*tosses Kunai near Karls head*  Anyone else want to do a Naruto inpersonation? *wearing a outfit simlar to Kakashi*

e_voyager

Nikki

Nikki

trying to mix in Pirate/Ninja/Auto-mail prosthetics Xze X3

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

lol, it's not finished but yyes, she will be topless ^^

e_voyager

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

Xze won't be able to go into her own thread because she's underage. xD

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

How am I supposed to know not to come in this thread, there's no warning or anything in the topic title. :P

Nikki

Nikki

ok guys...i chickened out on the toplessness part T-T so instead, she'll have a belt around her chest hiding her nippular areas...

I'm such a chicken T-T

e_voyager

there are such a thing as tack and taste. taste i've experanced but tack well you on you own there.