Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Azlan

Gee, I wonder who vote for Kakashi-sensei...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Azlan

Indeed... white-haired wierdo all the way... whoo.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Nikki

oh noes!!

it's a tie between Sasuke and Gaara!! D:

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

*GASPEH*

I FORGOT ZABUZA!!!

now we gotta start the poll over again D:

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

Nikki

*notices the poll*

if i do Gaara what animal should he be?

Toric

Given his connection to sand, I would suggest a cobra or some other snake or reptile.
Yap by Silver.

Nikki

maybe a scorpion? X3

a cobra sounds cool 0w0

Gareeku

Nikki

Gareeku

X3 i was just kidding.

He could be jackal, or a desert fox.

Nikki

OOOHHH!!! FOXEH!!

and Mah Daddy found mah sketchbook and took away my pr0n drawing :<

now i gotta do another one!!

but for who...

Nikki

OK GUYS!! i leave in about 30 minutes, so y'all need to vote in the poll and tell me which animals i should use for each character D:

Sienna Maiu - M T

I own twenty-percent of the poll!!! Whoo~!

Okay, I vote Haku and Haku should be a cat. Or better yet... a dove. Yes, a dove.

Nikki

*sees another tie between Gaara and Sasuke*

D: D: D: D: D: D:

oh noes...

Falcarthum

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

Haku three toed sloth or Orochimaru Mongoose.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

Quote from: e_voyager on September 05, 2006, 08:35:08 PM
who is haku again?
Zabuza's partner, and the reason me and my friends coin the phrase "Haku's chance in prison," rather than "Snowball's chance in hell."

e_voyager

haku could kill everyone in prison but he doesnt have the heart to be a ruthless destoyer like zabuza did. he was a powerful ninja but a soft hearted boy

Zedd

e_voyager

no he didnt but he gave hius life willingly to try and save the life of th one he held dear. he let zabuza truely become the demon of the mist that he could be and he killed thier former employer

Zedd

Nikki

e_voyager

i'ts you call i'm sure i'll be a good pic either way you go

Nikki

Here's the progress i've made on Cobra Gaara thus far ;;

Ninja Xze!!

POKEMON!!! i miss drawing pokemon ^^

(yes, each of them is a pokemon ^^)