Sometimes I wonder...

Started by Feral Heart, March 21, 2009, 02:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feral Heart

Yes, at times I wonder why I join thies... it usualy only leads to a few weeks of entertainment then everything seems to flatline... but oh well I'll give this another shot. Cant hurt eh? -hides the sharp objects- Lets save the murder for more creative ideas.

good god I need more sleep  :zombiekun2

Aisha deCabre

Flatline?  THIS place?  I doubt it.  :U  Just ask the people who've been here a few years. :3

Welcome to the forum.  *steps aside and lets the welcoming/warning team do the talking* x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lisky

watch out for the box... he's always up to something... and don't trust anyone else who gives you warnings, they all have some type of scheme... as the local medic, i'm a conscientious objector to any evil plans... and i have no agenda...
<.<
>.>
honest...

oh, and as a side note, read the rules, and medical treatment is on a seniority basis...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Please read and follow the rules, otherwise we'll have to crucify you.  Apart from that, have fun (but don't go too mad) and enjoy your stay.
The Computer is your friend.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kipiru

Don't listen to the Basilisk, he just wants to experiment on you *places hand around shoulder* we are all friends around here * tries to measure height* and the box isn't as bad as they warn you *compulsory grab of AntiBox Amulets*. Plus, sanity is at its highest here *avoids paying attention to the flying orbs, baby carrying dingos and tons of winged animals hovering above*. Welcome to this lovely place * backs off to take a nasty look at the new victim* MUAHAHAHAHA!

Suwako

Newcomers! always good to have fresh meat, you never know when things are going to get rough these days!

excessive use of the exclamation mark may result in seriously frowning people, use caution around people I heard they like to grab you from behind and steal all your brainpower through hidden USB ports in the back of your head!  :U

Random, Co offers free refills of halfsanity each day between 11:00:59 and 11:01:00

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 21, 2009, 03:43:57 PM
The Computer is your friend.

The Box Is Your Friend. Trust The Box. Not Trusting The Box Is Treason. Are You Feeling Treasonous, Citizen?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Lysander

It is always good to see another tread this way; hope you will wish to say here for more than some few weeks. This one welcomes thee to his interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Feral Heart

I see well, to be honest Kipiru I wouldnt really be here it there was a shread of sanity left in me, it would tell me to stay away but not to worry, I put jam in its place and its working out just fine... no voices in my head just squishie noises. I'll try to enjoy myself as much as I can without braking too many things, hopefully.