[Art] Arroyo's Artz and Craftz (as of 2/26/11) This is still here?)

Started by Arroyo Milori, March 16, 2009, 05:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arroyo Milori

Arroyo Sprite Progress
Taking a Stroll~
Character Trait Meme

I forgot to update mah topic, but that means that there's more stuff to look at with this update. : D

Arroyo Milori

Tapewolf

Quote from: Arroyo Milori on February 27, 2010, 11:46:30 AM
A Moment of Prayer (Sketch)

A little sketch I was workin' on. I'll probably color it soon.

Nice.  Those things on her ears don't look comfortable, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

WhiteFox

Cute expression. She looks determined about something. >:3 {Meditation FTW!)

The muscles on the shoulder and biceps look a bit simplified. I agree with Turn on the earrings, too. But then, maybe they're supposed to be uncomfortable.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Arroyo Milori

Art trade with Kikyo

I got bored so I got someone to do an art trade with me : B

WhiteFox

Nice quote.  :)

I really like pencil drawings, actually. They just never seem to scan well...
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Arroyo Milori

Arroyo Milori

Daily Prayer

I FEEL BAD! I HAVEN'T DONE MUCH DRAWING THIS MONTH BECAUSE OF SCHOOL. D :

Its a bit messy, but it came out great!

Arroyo Milori

techmaster-glitch

WhiteFox

Arroyo Milori

UPDATE! I got a Ustream account. A link to my Ustream is on the first page.
Here's a video already on there

I WANT IT!

Hello Devyn, how are you? : 3

Arroyo Milori

Bonk'd Icon for Nurren

A request from a friend, and it came out gewd : 3

Quick Bust of Drawliet

Its jsut a quick sketch, don't take it too srsly : B

Arroyo Milori

Sorry i haven't been updating lately, it's been a busy month for me. @_@ But that doesn't mean I haven't been making time for artz.

DannyG Pyro BONK'D icon
Derrick Sniper BONK'D Icon

I also got pictures of random 40k stuff.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
My Necron Army (as of April 2010)

:3~~

llearch n'n'daCorna

NIce army, although it's not exactly easy to see the quality of the painting in the small image.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Arroyo Milori

Japan Junkie

One of those pictures that look good as a sketch but then turn out awful as a digital remake </3

Arroyo Milori

Arroyo Milori

Inumo

The eerie smile looks kinda like he's possessed by a spirit that can't smile well (or hide well...). I liked the "wet behind the ears" one though.

Arroyo Milori

Quote from: Inumo on July 21, 2010, 11:46:51 PM
The eerie smile looks kinda like he's possessed by a spirit that can't smile well (or hide well...). I liked the "wet behind the ears" one though.
I'm running on empty idea-wise for icons. DX Atleast the other picture makes a nice signature~

What are Candus pt. 1

a little writing I did, not my strong point but it's to explain the appearance of a Candus (those things i draw with the pointy ears and hte cross on their noses and th- awww you know what I mean :3 )

Merlin

Quote from: Arroyo Milori on July 21, 2010, 08:26:47 PM
Some doodle of a servant of Drawliet
She love's her Melons (sketch)
Wet behind the ears, eh? (colored)
Eriee Smile Icon

More stuff! Yay~ Don't forget to comment~

I do like that 'wet behind the ears' pic! (it also works well in your siggy, by the way). With the wet hair though, I think it might look more 'wet' if you have it flattened more, and make the shiny highlights long, thin lines, instead of having them wave up and down. The colours look great together though, and I love the unimpressed expression.

Arroyo Milori

Inumo

Arroyo Milori

Some background design 1

Just doodled it. And yes it is a remade design from Devyn's shirt from the previous picture : P

EDIT:

as a little treat, I killed my hands finshing up Part 2 of What are Candus

Arroyo Milori

What are Candus part 3

That's all I got! I can always go back and add information later, ideas change over time and such.

Also! I'm holding a contest :3

Arroyo Milori

The Bleu Riverie floating Animation

A neat little airship I made for something on Gaia. Just take off the balloon part and it can probably make due for a reference for that boat i use in the Steam and Steel RP here : DDD

Though I might need to go into detail what is on/in the boat XD;

Arroyo Milori

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/ArroyoMilori/Gaia/bleurivireairshipanimationv.gif
Tweaked the animation+sprites, I won't post the sprite sheet cause I really don't feel like it. This animation has replaced the old one on Deviantart. :3

Alteisentier

*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

Arroyo Milori

Quote from: Alteisentier on August 27, 2010, 09:35:41 AM
That's a cute little animation. I like it.
I still need to animate the wheel to rotate without it going all fuzzy on me in photoshop which means I might have to search for that sprite rotating program.