Hi All

Started by August, February 23, 2009, 01:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

I don't post often on any forums,  but i just need to say Vol 976 is because of the facial expressions and the content is bay far the funniest web-comic i have ever read.  well done  i just love you  guys.

Jairus

Yeah, Amber is good at that. And we certainly hope you stick around for a bit. In the meantime, if you do, follow the rules, play nice with others, don't annoy the mods, beware the Box, and know that those who seem to be friendly mean to do your soul terrible harm. Have fun! Here, have a muffin. :doommuffin
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

I get the feeling that this should be merged with the main "commentary on the strip" thread.

I won't merge it, though, because it's also a greeting thread. One that hasn't read the rules about greeting threads, mind, but still a greeting thread.

Welcome to the forum, though. Do watch out for anyone warning you to watch out for the box - there's a lot of folks who like doing that, and most of them are up to something.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Hi, I mean to do your soul terrible harm(translate from Jairus: I'm friendly) and I'm up to something(translate from llearch: I'm warning you to look out for the box)

Mao

Hi, welcome to the forums.  I'm not all that friendly and I am up to something, but it's ensuring that the box doesn't succeed in his quest to subjugate the world.  So just watch out for him.  He's awful shifty, more so than I.

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Terrion

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 23, 2009, 03:22:25 PM
I won't merge it, though, because it's also a greeting thread. One that hasn't read the rules about greeting threads, mind, but still a greeting thread.

There are rules for greeting threads besides "Make one, say hello, and pay attention to it for a couple of weeks so you can make polite replies"?   :erk

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Terrion on February 24, 2009, 03:47:26 AM
There are rules for greeting threads besides "Make one, say hello, and pay attention to it for a couple of weeks so you can make polite replies"?   :erk

Sure there is. See?

It's a short rule, and probably common sense, but still a rule.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears