Hurray!!!

Started by Redeyessoul, February 17, 2009, 01:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redeyessoul

I'm here It worked! It only took a thousand tries but I finally have an account and can talk and praise and slander (minimally) as would be appropriate and fun!.. 

Cookies. :mowcookie

I'm so happy to have finally made everything work.  I'm very excited to roleplay and to discuss my all time favorite comics (DMFA).  And all of this just in time for me to have to get ready for work.  Bummer huh?

Well no matter!  I'm in too much of a good mood to let this spoil it.

By the By I'm a World Builder, As in I make and delight in reading about other worlds.  The complexity of DMFA racial interactions is bread and butter to me and my ilk.  My name is Crystal.  I am a chick, though I may not always act like it.  I look forward to the massive smack down of awesome that will pour forth from the forums into my brain. 

In the meantime I've got laundry and people waiting on me, until I've got a free moment...

Ciao!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Should we really smack you down? Surely we should wait for you to put a foot wrong before we come down on you like a ton of bricks?

*waves off the truck pulling up behind you, just for the moment*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Hey Red, you sound like a bag of fun, can't wait to see how you lose your mind around here (If you find mine don't step on it please). You've already met the Box'o'horror(llearch) so no point in warning you. Have fun!  :mowhappy

Tapewolf

Welcome to the forums.  Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so.  With the roleplaying, did you have an existing game in mind, or are you planning to start one?  (Don't forget, RP'ing is only allowed in the RP forum)

Other than that, have fun!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ahh, fresh meat. Welcome to the boards, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Acclimating to our general level of insanity can be a bit rough, but after you're desensitized, it's a lot of fun here. Try not to offend the mods, and GR and uh, do what I say, not what I do.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Gabi

Welcome to the forums! That was an interesting first post. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

VSMIT

World builder, eh?

Check out Jairus's thread in the Tower of Art.  He's got some crazy stuff in there.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.  We're not all evil, but Mao Laoren is.  No matter what happens, don't take his advice.  Unless it's to watch out for the box.  Always follow that.  And don't get in the way of the not so secret plans to take over the world. :mwaha

And you'll want to wipe your shoes on your way out.

Hope to see you around.

Jairus

Quote from: VSMIT on February 17, 2009, 09:59:00 PM
World builder, eh?

Check out Jairus's thread in the Tower of Art.  He's got some crazy stuff in there.
More like thinking out loud by this point. A fair bunch has changed since I joined up, but that's all part of the fun of world-building!

Oh, and hi. *waves* Welcome. You've gotten all the usual warnings by now, so you should be fine. Oh, one more bit of advice: every person here who gives you advice means to do you psychological harm. Beware.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lisky

... DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN
<----

:mowhappy

sorry, couldn't resist... anyways... welcome aboard from the local collegian doctor in training... i'm basically the medic at the moment... i know enough to ease your pain before you die... thats about it...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

VSMIT

What about the physical harm?  Though we generally don't wish that on newbies.

And I thought you'd enjoy the shameless plug, Jai.

Jairus

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on February 17, 2009, 10:05:17 PM
... DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN
<----

:mowhappy

sorry, couldn't resist... anyways... welcome aboard from the local collegian doctor in training... i'm basically the medic at the moment... i know enough to ease your pain before you die... thats about it...
Oh, he can trust me. Would I lie?

Quote from: VSMIT on February 17, 2009, 10:06:04 PM
What about the physical harm?  Though we generally don't wish that on newbies.

And I thought you'd enjoy the shameless plug, Jai.
No physical harm, my dear VSMIT. Not yet... not yet...

And I do enjoy the shameless plug. I was just slightly correcting you, that's all. You know, fake modesty to make myself seem less egotistical.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lisky

Shhhh... your ruining it... your not supposed to know that you've got seniority, and therefore first dibs on treatment from the medic...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

VSMIT

Psshh.  Seniority means nothing.

Please don't hurt me, llearch... :P

Beever

Welcome dear!!!Senior, junior, postmodern, lower- ranking, doesn't matter that much.If you wish to spend a little time in a dragon's or T-Rex jaw and discuss dental matters, for instance , be my guest, we will think of something.After you pass, you get yourself your Ph. D, and then you are ready to kick asses!  :mowwink :intro

Was it too much off the regular lines, hope not, I love my green tail! :D
And of course nod to llearch & Corgatha first , and forward then  :mowmeep

Enjoy it !

Tapewolf

Quote from: Beever on February 18, 2009, 08:18:34 AM
Was it too much off the regular lines, hope not, I love my green tail! :D

The tail?  I'm afraid we've had to confiscate that.  We've finished examining it now though... you'll find it in the RP area  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

You've been getting tail, Tapewolf? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Well hello, Redeyessoul. You sound like a cool person. And for that this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 18, 2009, 08:57:11 AM

all the polite reptiles leave a tip.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Kipiru

Quote from: Turnsky on February 18, 2009, 10:50:46 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 18, 2009, 08:57:11 AM

all the polite reptiles leave a tip.

Hands off the green stud- shame on you! A lady has presented herself and you start hitting on a guy!  D:

Redeyessoul

Yay thanks for the warm welcome! 

I sort of skimmed the rules much to my dismay they were not all the same as other forums I have been to so I've been rereading them, trying to keep them all in mind as I post here and there. 

I'm excited to read more about Jarius and his world even if it's just notes and what not.

As for the roleplaying games I'm interested in joining an existing game, if I can find one that I can post on often enough.  I haven't read any of them yet just looking forward to being a part of things.  OMG ... *vibrates in chair with excitement*

Thanks again guys and gals.