The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because ENTROPY HAS UNMADE HIM.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The1Kobra is banned for justice!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

Corgi is banned for Great Justice!

Slowtini

Ren is banned to take off every Zi-*shot*

Corgatha Taldorthar

Slowtini is banned for referencing that gawdawful game.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

Corgi is banned because that game wasn't all that bad. :P Now, move Zig! For Great Justice! >:O

Slowtini

Ren's banned.
You know what you're doing take off every Zig.

VSMIT

Slowtini is banned by The Wo-

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Corgatha Taldorthar

VSMIT is banned by The Society of Properly Spelled Words.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned by ANTONIO SMITH, FORENSIC LINGUIST.

VSMIT

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned because i have an energy shield!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E is banned because I have an energy sword!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because he needs new batteries.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Noone

Ilearch n'n'daCorna is banned because lightsabers run on crystals, not batteries.

Ren Gaulen

Kobra is banned because they do run on batteries, while the crystal is needed to form the blade. ..Or something.

Noone

Mao

Kobra is banned for starting a nerd fight...and for not noticing that he disproved himself with that image... what's that power cell for?

Noone

Mowser is not banned because, I did indeed miss that :/.
Mowser is banned however, because there is nothing wrong with starting NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD fights.  :U

Mao

Kobra is banned for breaking nerd unity.  We used to stand strong for the greater good.  Why would you do such horrid things?  I cannot allow you to stand in the way of the greater good, you must be banned with extreme prejudice!

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned for his heresy. Again.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned so I can impose my own form of reality upon this board.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned because, as I pray, unlimited blade works.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is banned because that so reminds me of zero.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E is banned and divided by Zero.

Jairus

Nii-san is banned because many of his enemies are divided by Zero... divided in half, in fact.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

Jairus is banned for making fur of my mechanical little brother. his and plague are very tough when they want to fight. much tougher then iX seems to be.

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because that isn't as cool as the TTO confrontation.

Mao

Corga is banned for apathetic reasons.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned for his apathy.