The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is banned by magical spider pox caught form Spider-Jeff!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned for being too nice.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

VSMIT

Corthaga is banned for being a mercy killer.

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned for attempting to stop the noble Mercykillers from stamping out the weakness of compassion from the multiverse
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

Corgatha is banned because some people got banned and yet somehow I was not involved in it. I need to rectify it. >:[

Mao

Ren is banned for sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

Dagardo

Mow is banned because I'm wondering if we like lost like, 300 members or something. It confuses me.

VSMIT

Dagardo is banned 300 Spartans died at Thermopylae.

Jairus

VSMIT is banned because I'm wondering what Dagardo's talking about.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Corgatha Taldorthar

Jairus is banned for violating the Code of Sloth by working on something.

Dagardo

Corgatha is banned for banning Jay for wondering what I was talking about. I was talking about how the total number of members went from like 900 something to 600 something. Either that or I've lost it... again.

e_voyager

Dagardo is banned because i wanted to ban Corgatha for banning me over VSMIT banning him for being a Mercy Killer.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dagardo

E is banned because we all can't have everything we want.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Dagardo is banned so I can get what I want.

e_voyager

Corgatha for banning Me over someone else's ban!

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is simply banned for banning me.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar  is banned because i have no clue what a zapf bat is

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because I managed to escape Carceri

Ren Gaulen

Corgi is banned because I have managed to escape from Butcher Bay.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because of the dark. My favourite. You're not afraid of the dark, are you?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Noone

Ilearch n'n'daCorna is banned because you should be afraid of the dark, because it tends to hide grues.

Ren Gaulen

Kobra is banned because the grues have grown to respect me.

Noone

Ren Gaulen is banned because grues respect no one. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Ren Gaulen

Kobra is banned because he underestimates me. It is pitch black. You are likely to be beaten by the GRU.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because the GRU has an arrer in it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

llearch is banned by a Hind-D Helicopter.

A Hind-D...?!

Ren Gaulen

Cogi is banned by a Metal Gear Rex.

A Metal Gear...?!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned by entropy

VSMIT

Corthaga is banned by enthalpy.

Corgatha Taldorthar

VSMIT is banned by people who don't like capital letters.