#1000's Fan Picture Final/done on the 1st post

Started by Prof B Hunnydew, January 27, 2009, 07:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icarus

i'll join as artist. just be sure to try every means possible to contact me, so i know. i don't check the board often.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Beever

I wish to join as an artist.I'll do my best, just give me an assignment.  :mowsmile

Tezkat

My original offer to art something for this project still stands. I can't guarantee I won't leave it to the last minute like all my other commissions, though. :animesweat

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Silver Pomeranian Genji

If it hasn't been suggested yet, I'd like to propose the idea of a tenth anniversary collaboration. The thing is, is everybody willing to go through with it?
----------------
Now playing: Garzooka feat. BearRV Sisters - The Way You Move (To the Killer Groove)
via FoxyTunes
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

Anri

I really think Fluffy shall mock us. Then suddnely, ninjas.

rabid_fox

Collaboration is a terrible, dreadful, anal-prolapse idea. Going solo is the only way to avoid inevitable disappointment.

Oh dear.

Tiger_T

You go do your lonely thing then, mr. fox.

So.. we have a plan, right?
Beach? Hmm...

Jyrras could be building a sand castle (techno-style with a crane and everything) - and Deathbringer could play queen on one of its towers (with crown/fancy dress/etc :rolleyes)
Badminton: Matilda / Dan
Volleyball: Wildy + Pyroduck vs. Biggs + Destania
Sunbathing: Mab / Alexi
Pip: Chasing seagulls
...to give just a few suggestions

Let's not wait too long with assigning.
At the current pace it's just ~ 7 more weeks.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kipiru

I like that arrangement Tiger- I could get down to making a sort of a mock up of the complete picture- sort of a one panel storyboard for artists to check their assigned char's position and overall posture! If noone has a problem with me doing it of course!

Note: Anyone who has a vision of the arrangement as well- put it into a rough sketch and present it, so a choice can be made. Otherwise we go with the one I present.

Tiger_T

*looks at Prof.B.Honeydews post on the third page*
So much for assigning - I knew I read something, but didn't recheck.
I hope this isn't late. :rolleyes

@ Kipiru:
You go ahead - I'd say.
It's always good to have a concept sketch.

Fi and the Basement rats could be eating icecream.
Some of them could play Boules.. like: Abel / Merlitz / Azlan
Amber-wiku-worm sitting on a palm tree (disguising as a leaf) and
Fluffy hanging on a branch of said palm (hiding a-la coconut)
Family Soulstealer burrying DP in the sand... :P
Did I miss anyone?

Any other suggestions?
On the Cast page there are:

Dan
Mab

Pip
Jyrras
Lorenda
Wildy

Alexi
Abel
Pyroduck
Azlan
Fi

Kria
Biggs
The Basement Rats
Matilda
Dark Pegasus
Merlitz
Aliyka
Regina
Aaryanna
Devin

Amber
Fluffy

Wanna add/change/alternate something/someone?

Other Characters / what they could be doing?

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kipiru

Keep it up Tiger- so far you're doing great! I'll wait just few more days to allow more suggestions, if any, and then get down to work!

Prof B Hunnydew

Sorry Sorry

I am still here... RL had me rushing around with stuff at work.... But I will be send Artist their assistments/character by Monday at the latest..
Thanks T Tiger and Kipiru for moving this along...
God maybe I shouldn't take over from here..... I will be combining the works of everyone, if you guys need me.

:mowdizzy
PBH

Kipiru

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 14, 2009, 09:41:30 PM
Sorry Sorry

I am still here... RL had me rushing around with stuff at work.... But I will be send Artist their assistments/character by Monday at the latest..
Thanks T Tiger and Kipiru for moving this along...
God maybe I shouldn't take over from here..... I will be combining the works of everyone, if you guys need me.

:mowdizzy
PBH

No prob Prof, it's good to know who is going to be combining the works and assigning the artists their characters. And of course we need you- you gave this great idea in the first place!

Tiger_T

Yeah, Prof, you're our coordinator! :3

Small question: Should we include a '1000' somewhere in the picture?
Tigriel's got a guest:

Kipiru

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 15, 2009, 03:37:58 PM

Small question: Should we include a '1000' somewhere in the picture?

Not that it's nesessary but we should include it in some form- maybe a banner in one of the top corners!

Gabi

Eh? What's this? Is it too late to join?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kipiru

Quote from: Gabi on February 15, 2009, 07:19:46 PM
Eh? What's this? Is it too late to join?

Regretably I think it is. But as far as assigning characters to artist goes maybe we should consider doing it in order of confirming participation in case we end up with more artists then characters( if the opposite happens, not enough, artist then Gabi can join, as well as anyone who has expressed a desire to participate after the 14th Feb)  :)

Tiger_T

Since we (well, at least I) have yet to receive any PM from Prof, I guess she could still join... :3
Tigriel's got a guest:

Madmann135

as long as Amber does not make a progressive montage of the comic I will be happy.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Prof B Hunnydew

I am PM everyone of the artist, today.. I updated the first post.. 

Also These are should be open to everyone, I will post them in their own page or we can pick the best for the main page.. 
Amber   
Fluffy

PBH

Kipiru

So I take it for now we are going with Tiger_T' s layout of the beach scene- I'm starting work on the storyboard picture, which will help artists see the overall pose and position of the characters they have to draw. If anyone else thinks they can do this- then go ahead and we will eventually choose one of those. But be quick about it, so the artists can get to drawing as soon as possible.

NOTE: Sorry if I'm beginning to sound too bossy, but I'd really like to see this project done in time.

Prof B Hunnydew

Yes, that seems to be the decision by everyone...
Go with
T_tiger

PBH

Siren

Quote from: Kipiru on February 16, 2009, 04:05:29 PM
So I take it for now we are going with Tiger_T' s layout of the beach scene- I'm starting work on the storyboard picture, which will help artists see the overall pose and position of the characters they have to draw. If anyone else thinks they can do this- then go ahead and we will eventually choose one of those. But be quick about it, so the artists can get to drawing as soon as possible.

NOTE: Sorry if I'm beginning to sound too bossy, but I'd really like to see this project done in time.

I second this notion (the last one). And good on you Tiger_T and Kipiri, and especially the Prof. This wouldn't get off the ground without you. Well... it hasn't yet, but the point is...

Gabi

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 14, 2009, 07:21:58 AM
You go do your lonely thing then, mr. fox.

So.. we have a plan, right?
Beach? Hmm...

Jyrras could be building a sand castle (techno-style with a crane and everything) - and Deathbringer could play queen on one of its towers (with crown/fancy dress/etc :rolleyes)
Badminton: Matilda / Dan
Volleyball: Wildy + Pyroduck vs. Biggs + Destania
Sunbathing: Mab / Alexi
Pip: Chasing seagulls
...to give just a few suggestions

Let's not wait too long with assigning.
At the current pace it's just ~ 7 more weeks.
Nice, but how/where does a crane fit on a castle? *Pictures Jouster standing on top of a tower.*
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tiger_T

Building it using a tower crane is what I meant. [one of these] :P ;)
But since he's building a sand castle, it should probably just be a toy-crane. :3

LOL at the mental picture of Jouster playing crane. :giggle
Tigriel's got a guest:

Kipiru

Quote from: Gabi on February 17, 2009, 07:29:37 AM
Nice, but how/where does a crane fit on a castle? *Pictures Jouster standing on top of a tower.*

It doesn't have to be ON the sand castle, but somewhere near it. It doesn't even have to be a crane- a robotic arm is another way to go. Imagine Jyrras remotecontrolling a robotic arm holding a bucket of sand.

mopman

It would be great if Ambers's avatar could meet/bump into some of her characters  :mowhappy
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: mopman on February 17, 2009, 05:35:08 PM
It would be great if Ambers's avatar could meet/bump into some of her characters  :mowhappy
Which avatar?

Okay, the 25 comics to go, that gives us about 6 week---maybe..Oh boy, I better start on that landscape.  and DP...

PBH

Prof B Hunnydew

Yes Yes sorry double post

But one of the best loved, Fa'lina is missing D: from the character list.. Do we want her in this comic picture?.  and Should she put on the wild character list?

PBH

Lisky

i can honestly say that either way you do it, i doubt i'll be able to help... my assigned character is already going to be giving me a hard time getting it just right...

i'd say, put her on the wildcard list and if someone wants to take up the challenge, then they can... if not, i don't think it'd hurt the collaboration too much if she wasn't included

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Kipiru

And here it is- the story board picture(two of them actually):

page 1
page 2

Sorry for the bad quality, but I'm scanner deprived right now and didn't want to stall these any longer. 
   These two pictures are the unofficial START sign of this project- all you artist, this is your sign to get to drawing! 
   Note that the images in the pictures are only for overall clearance of what one's character should be doing when the artist draws him. The poses are not mandatory! You can come up with your own way of drawing them but have in mind the activities they are depicted here as participating in! Example: I drew Wildy jumping to strike the ball in the face of Biggs, that does not mean that whoever has Wildy to draw should make her in the same pose, but he should make her playing volleyball!
  Here is a list of the characters in the pics:
page 1
1. Jyrras
2. Deebs
3. Dan
4. Mab
5. Alexi
6. Lorenda
7. Kria
8. Dark Pegasus
9. Matilda
10. Pyroduck
11. Wildy
12. Biggs
13. Destania
page 2
14. Abel
15. Merlitz
16. Azlan
17. The Basement Rats
18. Fi
19. Pip
20. Fluffy
21. Wiku Amber

I hope this helps- now on to drawing, try to get the art done as quickly as possible so the Prof could splice the whole thing together in time!