Furrae Chronicles: Webs of Destiny (OOC) [M] {2} - Closed

Started by Gareeku, July 12, 2006, 01:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

*Sighs.* Well, at least it wasn't the friendship monologue.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

That song is currently in the Lyrics Game, so anyone who recognises it is invited to that thread.   >:3

By the way, Aisha doesn't know about Gareeku's condition...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gareeku

I know she doesn't, in a way that comment Gareeku was inadvertently designed to create curiosity at what he meant. >:3 (my design, not his x3)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on January 24, 2007, 02:40:15 PM
I know she doesn't, in a way that comment Gareeku was inadvertently designed to create curiosity at what he meant. >:3 (my design, not his x3)
Quite.  My comment was mostly to try and flag it to her...

Aisha deCabre

Well, it'll create curiosity indeed.   :3  Though she'll be juuuuuust a bit miffed that people avoided her question altogether.   :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

I don't think we avoided it, we just had too much on our minds.

Tapewolf

I'm currently writing the first few chapters of a new story.  In about 100-200 years' time, Jakob is going to be holed up in a secret base in Furrae's Arctic.  If Jakob is successfully able to throw off his past now, I'll have to find another reason why that is.

The other point is that it's kind of fun that his other name sends a shiver down people's spine.  Remember Niall's reaction?
I'm still torn as to whether he's going to try to keep his secret again, or come to terms with it and try to convince other people that his actions were a mistake.  Because of course the thing is, even if he makes the documentary and airs it, there are going to be quite a few people who don't believe it.

Gabi

Of course. But you can't blame Gabi for caring. (If you could, she'd have way too much guilt on her shoulders from her life's experience).

Tapewolf

Jakob's waiting for a reaction for Aisha to what he's just said.  I can work around it if one isn't forthcoming, though :P

That and Gareeku might be heading off to lead us to the temple (I'm not sure though)

Aisha deCabre

Whoop, sorry...I'm on it.  :mowtongue  I can't do much in any of the other RPs anyway. o.o
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

It's not a "doing much" moment, but you wrote a nice post.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on January 27, 2007, 03:34:14 PM
It's not a "doing much" moment, but you wrote a nice post.
What, you mean Jakob's reflections?  I've been planning that one for a while.  Actually I was intending to commission Turnsky to draw it since he's good with unhappy canids.  My house move thing is now set for the 16th (!) so we'll have to see if I can spare the cash afterwards  :erk

And I really am glad no-one spotted Jakob's little Freudian slip  >:3

Tapewolf

Mmph... is this an ambush I see before me?  And who are we currently stalled on for the scene change?

Gareeku

Me. University has been kicking my ass recently. I'll get on it asap.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on February 06, 2007, 12:22:14 PM

Oh, that's fine - it's just that if we're going to do anything rapid-fire I'd like to see it done before the 16th, since I'll only be able to get online during work hours after that.

(I'm hoping there's a working BT line in the new place - last time it took four months for BT to so much as lift a finger)

Gabi

Good luck with that.

I hope I don't end up missing all the action like I did last time... and at least twice in Azlan's game.

Arcalane

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 06, 2007, 12:09:33 PM
Mmph... is this an ambush I see before me?  And who are we currently stalled on for the scene change?

Naw. Anya's quite harmless, if you discount the bruises from being tackled to the floor.  :B

Hilary

Quote from: Gareeku on February 06, 2007, 12:22:14 PM

It seems like our schools are coordinated... high school's been getting me down recently. Good timing. :P

Gabi

Not mine... Mine starts classes on March 19th. Though I may not have to go that day, it will be a theory class. The practical part of the subject (and all the assistant teachers with it) will probably be introduced on March 21st.

RJ

O (Orientation) Week starts on the 19th this month for me. About time I got back to doing something, I've been off since October at least.

Tapewolf

Is Gabi fully mind-shielded or is Jakob going to be able to see why her ears have twitched?

Gabi

Gabi does have keen senses, so I assumed she would be able to make out some of what was being said. She doesn't know Anya, so she can't know for certain if she's a real threat or not but, being Arc's sister and speaking in the tone I believe she's been using, she does sound threatening.

As for her mind shield, it's not full, it requires some concentration to shield the thoughts she wants to, and she's not hiding those thoughts from Jakob. She wouldn't have said anything if she were. I don't know how much he knows about her, but he's already shared with her a bigger secret than any she may have.

Gabi

I'll be out for the weekend. I'm going to a raspberry festival, to get stuffed with raspberries. Just in case something important happens in the game right when I'm away. I'd say "please don't kill my character", but this isn't Azlan's game so I doubt it's necessary. :mowwink

Arcalane

Quote from: Gabi on February 09, 2007, 08:02:14 AMI'd say "please don't kill my character", but this isn't Azlan's game so I doubt it's necessary. :mowwink

And nor am I that mean. :B

Stygian

Dunno. Arc seems like a bit of a badass to me. I'd rather say you were smarter than the reputable wizard of Az. That okay?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sheridan on February 10, 2007, 06:21:39 PM
((Just giving people a little more time to get closer... :P))

Unless Hilary or RJ have anything to add, I think it's Gareeku's call.

Gabi

Ok, back. The raspberries were great. And I found a perfect place in the hills, surrounded by forests and with 45 different kinds of tea! And some books to read for free while you drink. Someone must have decided to place a piece of Heaven on my path.

But well, I'm back now... and I have an address where I can find lots of new kinds of tea. And I can go back to the game as well.

Tapewolf

Gareeku, are we in the clear regarding Damaris' note about opening up the current RPs?

Stygian

Woot. You're headed for the monastery anyhow. And it's not like you'll be out of people who want to sign up. Now that the Lounge is closed, this is by far the largest RP on the page.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Stygian on February 15, 2007, 07:14:21 AM
Woot. You're headed for the monastery anyhow. And it's not like you'll be out of people who want to sign up. Now that the Lounge is closed, this is by far the largest RP on the page.

Cool.  Thing is, if I read Damaris' post correctly, Gareeku has to declare to her that the RP will be open-to-all or else implicitly she'll take some drastic step like locking it, which would suck.