Heaven Forbid

Started by Magic, November 17, 2008, 05:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic

Click.

Heaven forbid, that Katrina's normal robes are too bland and that I have to invoke revealing female mage clothing.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Darkmoon

Hey, guest art! llearch passed that to me earlier. I'll have it posted on the site tonight.

It's great! Thanks!
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Destina Faroda

It's pretty good, but isn't Katrina supposed to have cat paws for feet?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Damaris

It's always nice to see how other people imagine characters, though.  I think that's one reason why I dislike movies based on books.  They always manage to shatter the characters as I imagine them.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Paladin Sheppard

Damn that looks great Ink!

Darkmoon

Quote from: Damaris on November 18, 2008, 10:28:50 PM
It's always nice to see how other people imagine characters, though.  I think that's one reason why I dislike movies based on books.  They always manage to shatter the characters as I imagine them.

Ad strictly speaking, a little artistic license is okay with Katrina. She could have done some good deeds and become a little less cat like...