Long time gamer webcomic creator and lover of cheese

Started by slimredninja, November 15, 2008, 10:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimredninja

Hi guys fresh meat here. I'm a long time gamer mostly gamemaster who has gamemastered thousands of sessions of well over a 100 different RPG's. I'm also am a huge fan of online gaming and a die hard WOW player (earthen ring). I found your site and comics while searching places to promote mine and my partners(a gaming artist with 100's of illustrations in RPG books) webcomics. Seems like a very active forum. I would love to  post a link to our comics Morning Squirtz and Slim Red Ninja here but I want to make sure I introduce myself first. Also if someone could let me know the correct forum for doing this I would appreciate it.
Ok thanx Dark moon then here our my links  and I wont promote but I will participate.
Morning Squirtz
http://www.drunkduck.com/Morning_Squirtz/
Slim Red Ninja
http://www.drunkduck.com/Slim_Red_Ninja/index.php?p=114572

llearch n'n'daCorna

The correct place to post a link to a game would be in the Castle Keep.

The correct place to post a link to your webcomic would be to not.

You may, should you chose to do so, place a link to either or both in your signature, though. Provided you don't point people at it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Had you done a link, near the end, of your first post, that wopuld have been acceptable as well, since you would have been talking about yourself, and not specifically posting the advertise.

As llearch said, posting a link in your sig is also acceptable, just so long as you don't purposefully draw attention to the link in future posts.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hi! Welcome to the forum. As you probably already have experience, the first rule is "Don't annoy the mods."

Second rule. Look at the official rules so that you don't break rule 1.

Third rule. We're mostly crazy here.

Fourth rule. "Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!"!

And have a pleasant stay here with us :)
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

slimredninja

Well I don't think I have annoyed them. I hope I'm following all the rules. I like it better when I'm referred to as eccentric. Make sure to try the "Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!" butter with the Pimento Feta Jam.

franksandhotdogs

Quote from: slimredninja on November 22, 2008, 09:04:58 PM
Well I don't think I have annoyed them. I hope I'm following all the rules. I like it better when I'm referred to as eccentric. Make sure to try the "Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!" butter with the Pimento Feta Jam.

Welcome, sir.

Mows don't bite.  (Or do they?!  :mowtongue)

On a side note, I ate cheese last weekend.

Corgatha Taldorthar

QuoteMows don't bite.  (Or do they?!  :mowtongue)

They do........

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

slimredninja

I wouldn't mind getting some feed back on my comic do you guys have a forum where you do peer reviews? Since everyone who is on this site shares common interests with us your the people we hope the comics will most appeal to. You guys seem to get random humor.

Gornemant

Your cheese, it is worthless, for you have not yet tasted real cheese~

bill

Cogidubnus

bill

yeah gouda is probably the best cheese for those interested

Gornemant

Gouda is probably the most tasteless and generic cheese ever
It just looks nice melted  :U

bill

Quote from: Gornemant on November 29, 2008, 09:44:13 PM
Gouda is probably the most tasteless and generic cheese ever
It just looks nice melted  :U
It's you, you're tasteless and generic.

Damaris

I am strangely compelled by slim red ninja.  I'm usually not a fan of action based comics, but I thought yours was interesting, although I think the writing could benefit from a little tightening.  On the whole, though, very good.

Morning squirts, however, could benefit from a NSFW tag ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

slimredninja

I think we are a blue cheese, strong and delicious but a little much for those with a weak palette.

Colgatecrusader

WoW ehh, tsk tsk. Well no live long and prosper for you.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.