What does this meen?

Started by Nekoboy, August 31, 2008, 10:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekoboy

I was making a post and tryed posting it and I got this message[]

Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.

[]

Whats all that supsoed to meen? What timed out? ?.?
allso i seen thsi icon before  :kittydepressed  but what hapend to the normal one i saw? they dotn have it here :(

VSMIT

Forum questions should be directed toward a mod via PMs.

When you logged in, you did not set "Always stay logged in."  Thus, you were logged in for the default time, which is 240 minutes.  After this 240 minutes, you are logged out automatically.  You can set this time when you log in, or you can click on the box below that says "Always stay logged in."

Don't know about the cat smiley, though.

Hope this helps.

bill

it means post a thread about it

bill

oh wait i was completely wrong it doesn't mean that at all!!!!!!!

rabid_fox

It means you've replaced your cock for a vagina, that's true I heard.

Oh dear.

bill

oh wait i figured out what it means

it means you're getting banned

Turnsky

Something went kaput somewhere down the line, you needn't worry too much about it if it happens again, just repost and away you go..

(and unlike most folks in this thread, I've actually posted something useful)

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

superluser

Quote from: bill on August 31, 2008, 11:04:01 PMit means post a thread about it

Seriously?  That is awesome, and I think I want to have your babies now, Bill, on account of how you are consistently awesome.

Just as soon as I figure out how I can do that.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Valynth

Quote from: superluser on September 01, 2008, 02:11:41 AM
Quote from: bill on August 31, 2008, 11:04:01 PMit means post a thread about it

Seriously?  That is awesome, and I think I want to have your babies now, Bill, on account of how you are consistently awesome.

Just as soon as I figure out how I can do that.

Scrubs-esce day-dream sequence?
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

superluser

Quote from: Valynth on September 01, 2008, 03:10:11 AMScrubs-esce day-dream sequence?

I was thinking more along the lines of becoming Governor of California and then participating in a series of bad films, during the filming of which I would somehow become pregnant.

I may have that backwards, though.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zina

IT MEANS YOUR SESSION TIMED OUT WHILE POSTING. PLEASE TRY TO RE-SUBMIT YOUR MESSAGE.

THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS.

DSFJGDSOPJEGJTEWKMFEAS,MGDFSKQRE.

Why are you so dumb. What happened to make you so dumb.

:C

Gareeku

I was going to post a comment mocking your utter stupidity. But then I released that there's no point, as your retarded post speaks for itself. Oh how I love stupid people.

Rakala

You know, I'm trying to make a comment and figure out a nice way to say all my personal attacks on you, but it's quite difficult. At first it was your spelling and grammar, but it seems that's not the only problem. Really, just look around a little, put two and two together (without getting a double digit number) and figure out how to solve your problem instead of running for help to others. It's kind of pathetic.

DarkAudit

Quote from: bill on August 31, 2008, 11:18:50 PM
oh wait i figured out what it means

it means you're getting banned

Can I push the button? Can I? Can I?

I've been... busy... so I haven't had the chance to join in giving this bozo the mocking he deserves.  :mwaha
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Mao

Ok, yeah.  This is getting pretty painful.  I understand that to a lot of folks what we consider common knowledge and therefore obvious is anything but that.  What I don't understand is how even when it's spelled out for them in plain English directly in front of them even they don't get it.

Nekoboy, you seem well meaning enough.  Just take it upon yourself to stop before you hit that post button and wait a bit.  Re-read what you're about to post and consider it all very carefully.  Consider the spelling, consider the grammar and finally consider the content.  While you're at it, if you're posting here, keep the rules open in a different window, and re-read them before you post, just to make sure you're not about to break them.

Sofox

Quote from: Zina on September 01, 2008, 03:52:50 AM

I dunno, why do you reply to every thread that's started off by an idiotic post?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sofox on September 02, 2008, 10:55:49 AM
I dunno, why do you reply to every thread that's started off by an idiotic post?
Moderator's privilege, I guess.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

ever thrown a steak into a tank of piranha?

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Alteisentier

*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

bill

Suwako

Victim of natural Selection.

Seriously neko, is this your first forum? I mean, I remember when I joined a forum the first time at an age of 9 or so, a dutch one at that, and I do not remember ever asking about what a session time out meant, which because I am not English should have been far more hard to understand than to you, I suppose.

If this is your first forum, I am sorry to see you get beaten down like this, but you have only shown rather dumb (if you don't mind the use of this word) behavior. I know not all of us are given great powers of intelligence, heck my IQ is just below my countries average, probably. ( I cannot verify )  but please try and relativise over what you are posting and if you will not make yourself out to be a fool by posting it.

Oh, and not to look like someone that thinks he's better than everyone, I was going to make a post about you being such a *bleep* but changed my mind only because I am chaotic. So don't take me for a compassionate person, such a person would not have laughed after reading this topic.

Zina

What are you talking about? There are tons of idiotic posts that I don't reply to.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...