Return of the very old DMFA forum group picture!!!! - Now colored!

Started by Gabi, July 09, 2006, 05:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

I'm aware this isn't this picture's first resurrection, but... now it's finally colored! You may make changes and post them if you want, it's a group project, after all.

Click on the thumbnail to view the image.

(Reference by Tiger_T)

Thanks a lot to FKK for the original idea, the first thread and the drawing itself, plus some of the coloring, Frosty The Pyro for coloring and despeckling so much, llearch for helping with the despeckling, Tiger_T for helping in several ways, and everyone listed here for participating. And also thanks to everyone else I may be missing, feel free to let me know if I've omitted you in the credits.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Wildy

Gabi

Thanks, Wildy. :) Nice to see you, BTW.

And it didn't even take us 2 years to finish it. ;)

Azlan

I still think this picture is biased... since I'm not in it.  It does not reflect the forum at all.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Wildy

Quote from: Azlan on July 09, 2006, 06:09:19 PM
I still think this picture is biased... since I'm not in it.  It does not reflect the forum at all.

Thats because you are a poo poo head and at the time must not have said, "Can I be in it?" Or "Add me please!" When KK first posted that he was going to do the drawing. The forum is not based around you. Get over yourself, goober.

Azlan

It's sarcasm pirate ferret :P

And you are the goober nah nah nah :P

xHaZxMaTx

Gabi

xHaZxMaTx

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Wildy

I am indeed a Pirate captain. Complete with my very own cabin boy. If you didn't notice when Amber first did the "Ren Faire Wildy" Picture she stated it herself, "She's a freaking Pirate!!"

Which I am. It is based off of the real me actually since when I do go that is what I am. The mug and hat in the picture she did she used mine own as references and I shall soon have a lovely bodice that looks just like the one in the picture or as close as leather will allow. ;)

Nikki

Wildy- Cap'n of that one crew
Xze- Cap'n of that other crew

XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

Awesome pic :) next time (if there -is- a next time >_>) I wanna be in it. >.>

Azlan

Quote from: Wildy on July 09, 2006, 07:37:58 PM
I am indeed a Pirate captain. Complete with my very own cabin boy. If you didn't notice when Amber first did the "Ren Faire Wildy" Picture she stated it herself, "She's a freaking Pirate!!"

Which I am. It is based off of the real me actually since when I do go that is what I am. The mug and hat in the picture she did she used mine own as references and I shall soon have a lovely bodice that looks just like the one in the picture or as close as leather will allow. ;)

Captain Jack Sparrow is still cooler :P

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kenji

Quote from: Azlan on July 09, 2006, 08:07:59 PM
Quote from: Wildy on July 09, 2006, 07:37:58 PM

Is or isn't, Wildy's much better on the eyes than ol Jack. ;3
As for a "next time", Gareeku. Err... maybe someday. >_> With lots of free time. And access to a scanner that doesn't make me scan the bulk, then the edges, then piece them together...

Wildy

Yes.. But Captain Jack Sparrow isn't a F**kin' Furry is he?  ;)

:cheers

P.S. My tail looks nicer when it swishes too!

Suwako

Quote from: Gareeku on July 09, 2006, 08:03:38 PM
Awesome pic :) next time (if there -is- a next time >_>) I wanna be in it. >.>
Don't we all Gareeku? dont we all... *happy sight*

Gabi

Funny, Wildy, but I think you may have just raised the rating of this topic.

Wildy

Sorreh Gabi. Got all cought up in the whole "Art forum is rated R so I can swear in it now" Thing.
Mah Apologies.

Damaris

It's a liberating feeling, isn't it? >)

*brings everyone to the dark side...* :zombiekun

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Eibborn

Hey, groovy! Good job, guys! Congrats on finishing it!

Thanks especially to FKK, although I know that the colouring people did good, hard work too!  :D
/kicks the internet over

Azlan

Quote from: Wildy on July 10, 2006, 03:33:07 PM

Yes.. But Captain Jack Sparrow isn't a F**kin' Furry is he?  ;)

:cheers

P.S. My tail looks nicer when it swishes too!

He's not no... but he is pretty hairy.  You are definitely cuter then 'em too.

Bunnaroo

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears