Corrupt A Wish Revived

Started by Rakala, August 11, 2008, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Granted, but it still leaves a wake of destruction as it travels through the city, and everyone blames you for not stopping it - though they are all impressed by your physique.

I wish I could get my sleeping schedule under control before college.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Slowtini

Granted, but you never wake up D:

I wish I had a muffin ._.

Darkdragon

Granted. It's an Evil Muffin.

I wish for some Amlodipine Besylate tablets.

Zedd

Granted, But you have a stroke seconds later and soiled yourself afterwords

I wish I had a magical banana

Slowtini

Granted, but it's magic power is currently sealed away.

I wish my wish was not my wish, but that my wish was instead the wish of another, and that said wish would be granted in a most humorous way.

Darkdragon

Said wish was granted in a humorous way, but affected you disastrously.

The creation of this wish is left as an exercise to the reader.

Angel

Granted. You promptly turn into a spider-monkey and run a successful campaign for Vice-President.

I wish MTV was about music again.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Granted.  However it gets so clogged with crappy bands who are trying to make it big that the few good ones that do exist get completely overlooked and you're stuck with even more crap then you were before.

I wish I had the ability to turn invisible and back to visible when I'm invisible at will.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You can turn invisible, and once you're invisible, you can only turn back when you're in front of William.

I wish I had had more sleep.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkdragon

Granted. However, now you can't get as much done.

I wish to have a pilot-able giant mecha on my family retreat in northern Ontario

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, it comes free with nightmares, the nightmares where you kill everyone you've ever known or loved, before turning on yourself in an orgy of self loathing and violence.

Oh, and Godzilla turned up to stomp your family home flat, too.

I wish I was disturbed about the previous corruption; either that or it was more corrupting...

Darkdragon

Granted. Now you wish you never did that.

I wish llreach will wish he never corrupted the mentioned wish.

Angel

Granted. But it's still corrupted, and it's too much fun for the rest of us to let you or him change it.  :P

I wish that hadn't been so easy...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Valynth

Granted, in order for your wish to become effective you must beat Ninja Gaiden 2 and unlock every possible ability/option/award while your game is reset to the very begining if you get hit once.  Have fun.

I wish I had supreme gaming skills that could be used for all games.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Darkdragon

Granted. As now you find games too easy, now you devote yourself to some more difficult pursuits, say, Astronomy, Astrology and Demonology.

I wish demonology was just that little bit easier.

Mao

Granted.  However now that it's just that little bit easier everyone starts delving into it, eventually unlocking the secrets of summoning actual demons.  One eventually bests it's summoner and goes on a rampage killing all in it's range.  Unfortunately you were in range.

I wish that my move to my new place and subsequent stay there went off without any problems what so ever.

Vidar

Granted. your new place is a padded room in the insane asylum, where you will remain under sufficient medication that you will not pose a problem to anyone, ever.

I wish my job was noticeably less boring.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Darkdragon

Granted. Unfortunately, it also got notability more dangerous.

I wish for a pair of wings at the size aerodynamically needed for an animal at the size of the average human being on the planet Earth.

Rakala

Granted. Turns out you are bigger than the average sized human and you can't fly anyways. Now they're just dead weight.

I wish I had x-ray vision that I could turn on and off at will.

Mao

Granted.  Similar to previous corrupted wishes, you can only turn your x-ray vision on and off when aimed at William.  I hope you enjoy the sight.

I wish I didn't have to rewrite one of our apps to use ssl.

Darkdragon

Granted. Except nobody uses your apps any more.

I wish dead weight would at least be aesthetically pleasing.

GabrielsThoughts

@ MOwser granted, you now have a stone and chisel with which you are  obligated  to redesign the wheel... unfortunately you have a problem with this task, because your supervisor "Ugg the tormentor" is out of the office for the rest week with his snoo snoo.

i wish for some peace of mind that doesn't involve death torture or menial tasks

@ ninja

Granted, magic Rays from saturn have warped your fragile little mind, shortly after you were run over by an SUV. Good news is you are now immortal, bad news is you uh kinda look like a zombie and you smell like one too.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Mao

Granted.  You're now a vegetable.  This is about as peaceful as your mind can get.

I wish I had more pomegranate tea.

Darkdragon

Granted. You get to go to a five-hour long lecture on how the various fruit "teas" are not teas, as they are no a derivative of the tea plant. After the long agonizing lecture, you get a cup of Puer tea with a slice of pomegranate.

I wish for a hunk of scrap metal.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You get e_voyager. He's not very pleased that you've termed him scrap, either.

I wish I had a better job.

Mao

Granted.  You're now a toilet scrubber at a local truckstop.  Hey, some folks *would* consider that a better job!

I wish my clients weren't so annoying.

Slowtini

Granted, now they won't shut up.

I wish I had a nickel.

Jairus

Granted. An incredibly pure mountain of nickle falls on top of you due to some freak quantum accident. The displacement of this nickle also causes an entire city to collapse into the resulting hole in the ground. Rocks then fall, and everyone dies.

I wish that Mr. Rogers was still alive.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. He's wearing a bloodstained sweater...

I wish I had someone to cuddle.

Jairus

Granted. I'm here.

I wish I had a box.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me