Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you now own every CVS pharmacy in the united states, and they are digitally organized by income level reletive to how much you love yourself.

I wish I had an apple that wasn't poisined or anything
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted.

Problem is, he's going to watch you, the whole time.

I wish I didn't have to be at work 3-4 hours earlier than normal tomorrow, since I expect to be there until the normal time, approx 8 hours after I usually arrive anyway...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

vulpesweasel

granted. now you have no job. and your homeless. living under a bridge near a sewage plant. and you puppy died. I wish AOL didn't suck

bill

Sorry, but some things are out of the scope of the power of this thread.

I wish piracy of music was as fun as real piracy.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, it is. It's just not as much fun as Accountancy Shanties. And Sherry. And Port.

I wish I was tired enough to sleep, rather than wired enough to play this...

vulpesweasel

granted, you sleep forever, because of that apple at the top of the page, it's his fault. I wish I had black clothes

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted.

Oi! Give me my shirt back!
... at least the pants, ok? Please?

I wish I wasn't at school, about to take an exam....

e_voyager

granted you are now a qunicy fighting hallows.

i wish i was sleep in bed
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Hilary

Granted... but there are ninjas and pirates fighting it out in your kitchen, and you're MISSING IT.

I wish I had some yummy food to eat.

e_voyager

Granted you are now a judge at this baking contest .  bake off  enjoy the food but regret the weight gain

i wish i was not weighted down by so much responsabilty
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Granted you are no longer weighed down, but uplifted and are now the acting president of the United States of America.... unfortunately this means the terrorists have killed off every  American, Canadian, European, Asian, African, Native American and Hispanic citizen in the united states older than you...and if I missed any reliogious or ethnic groups I appologize.

I wish I was king of the world!
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Suwako

Granted however the world seems to be a dead rock with craters.

I wish I owned the moon.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted....However, the moon  is now populated by  talking  cows and you are their cow leader who has been wrapping the moon with string cheese for the last 2000 years... now some nasty human dairy farmers are getting ready for invasion using their vastly superior intelect and super human strength to capture the cows and force them into PETA's "labor camps"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, since you failed to vocalise your wish, I'm forced to corrupt the best wish for you can I come up with.

I'm going to presume you wished you'd wished something before I started this, to which I reply, yes, but what you wished for is udderly irrelevant (thanks, cows) and full of bull. And, as such, once you have it, you're probably going to need a shower.

I wish I'd been able to go home early today.

e_voyager

granted but it is due to injury.

i wish i had and allowance growing up

Suwako

granted however it turned negative just before growing up.  >:3

I wish I had a clock that controlled time.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, it only forces time forwards one second at a time, and it takes a second to work...

Think about that for a second. :-)

I wish I'd been able to work less than 12 hours today, since it sucked, and tomorrow won't be much better.

lucas marcone

granted you now work 11 hours and 59 minutes a day.

i wish i knew whats its like to french an angel

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you are now a  billionare! however, thanks to an earlier wish granting fiasco my house is now filled cow poop, in order to rectify this situation it has been transported to your house where you're forced to sift through it to find the money. which I have kindly given you in exact change composed of dollar coins penny's nickels and quarters. Lots of luck finding a coinstar my friend, you are now filthy rich. and she doesn't want to kiss you so much as hose you down.

I wish I was Captian of the black pearl...but neither Barbossa nor Jack.

Hilary

Granted, but you now owe Davy Jones your soul.

I wish I could watch the new Fullmetal Alchemist movie. :heart

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but instead of being able to watch it right now, you will not be afforded the opportunity to view it until you are 65 years old...and you miss the first half hour of the movie because you had to clean out your kitty's litter box.

I wish for stuff.

e_voyager

granted not grey stuffing is being used to replas your inner organs.

i wish for more pie

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on September 22, 2006, 12:45:05 AM
granted not grey stuffing is being used to replas your inner organs.

i wish for more pie

granted. it's soul pie, and you're the main ingrediant.

I wish for happy.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, it's raining from the sky in huge chunks, causing all sorts of chaos and destruction.

I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow.  I might as well not, it's a really short day, we have a rally in the morning for homecoming and we get out early and I don't have a 7th period.  So all my classes are going to be like 25 minutes long.

Suwako

Granted you didn't have to go to school, But you went there before you where informaed about it.

I wish I had a sniper on my wall o' weapons.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. He's aiming at you.

I wish I'd been more organised this morning.

Hilary

Granted. Your underwear are now permanently organized on your front lawn by color and date of purchase, respectively.

I wish for Saturday.

Suwako

Granted but you have to work on Saturday.

I wish for sunday

Hilary

(Excellent! That would mean I'd finally found a job. :P)

Granted, but giant killer bees attack, leaving you hospitalized until next monday.

I wish for a lake of kool-aid.

Leafar

Granted, but you can't hug the kool aid man...he is working as the lifeguard...

i wish for something cool to do today...