Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

granted because all the other betters villanes suddely dissapper and now you're next.

i wish i was less ventictive
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

May I assume that you meant vindictive?  Just correct me if I'm wrong.

Granted!  You're less vindictive, in fact you now love all things.  Having the mind power of a machine at your whimsy, now loving all things you manage to institute a truly functional and workable version of anarchism for every nation on Earth.

In doing so, you award everyone with at least a medium level of happyness.  It seems that folks just aren't bitter anymore, so there's no reason for anyone to be vindictive.  In fact, such emotions are soon forgotten and replaced with awesome Bill & Ted future styles and waterparks.

It's an incredible accomplishment and one that wil stand the test of time.

What?  It says corrupt a wish, it doesn't say make the wish nasty.

I wish that there hadn't been a bug in Secret Files: Tunguska.  I want to be playing my full version of that game today because the demo stopped at a most evil point.  Though I can see why they'd recall it with the bug that is there, which is why I'm not simply wishing for the game to be released right now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, due to typos, "ventictive" is precisely what you weren't anyway. You might have been vindictive, though...

Granted. You get one large asteroid delivered to your house, with a note attached "a Gift From Tunguska National Park" ... in Russian.

I wish I wasn't quite so pedantic about garbled communication...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rowne

Granted!  You aren't as pedantic anymore but then, you wouldn't be Llearch.  Now you're an accountant who works out of Slough, named Benjamin Smith.

I wish I had the examination files to go along with this rock of conspiracy.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. They're in Welsh, with Egyptian footnotes.
... and enciphered with an Enigma machine.

I wish I'd gone to bed somewhat earlier yesterday.

e_voyager

grantes but now you are in two plkaces at once as your half ghost power manifest. you must now recive training form danny fento to master your ne abilities

i wish that i could hibernate
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

granted you hibernate from 10 pm to 5 am every night

i wish there were more "hair metal bands"

bill

That's corrupt enough as it is.

I wish that rap music would suddenly disappear.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: lucas marcone on September 11, 2006, 08:44:31 PM
granted you hibernate from 10 pm to 5 am every night

i wish there were more "hair metal bands"

dang. I had the perfect corruption for that one.

well...

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 11, 2006, 09:28:10 PM
That's corrupt enough as it is.

I wish that rap music would suddenly disappear.
grantified. former rappers decide to take up hunting you down as a hobby.

I wish I could type properly.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

granted  as rap is replaced with the next new fad around the globe. J-pop. (shudders) and the only rap you here is played next door to you 20 hours a day.[/s]

granted you now type very properly but you take my crown as the king of miss spelled words

i wish i had a larger music data base.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on September 11, 2006, 09:33:34 PM
granted  as rap is replaced with the next new fad around the globe. J-pop. (shudders) and the only rap you here is played next door to you 20 hours a day.[/s]

granted you now type very properly but you take my crown as the king of miss spelled words

i wish i had a larger music data base.

I'm gong to mark you reget that.
granded. however, all your music database are belong to us. and I'm chargin' mah lazer (I don't actually visit 4chan, or wherever tha originated. it pops up on the anime board on gamefaqs).

good e-voyager. you look kinda cool!

I wish I could stuff mroe obscure references into this post
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

granted but the mark has been made and you are forever changed whether it if for better or worse no can day.

i wish i had been more through  in that curpution

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: e_voyager on September 11, 2006, 09:46:49 PM
granted but the mark has been made and you are forever changed whether it if for better or worse no can day.

i wish i had been more through  in that curpution

Granted. However, you are so thorough in that corruption that the bad typing you cast upon poor Kitsune Ascendant previously, rebounds upon yourself.
... what do you mean, he already types badly? :-)
.... oh, ok. In that case, you're so thorough that no-one can say how corrupt you are, since nobody wants to touch you in case they catch something.

*grin*

I wish I had an ogg player. That wasn't broken. Or had flat batteries.

GabrielsThoughts

We're Sorry your wish cannot be completed at this time but if you stay away from our competitors for the time being we will grant you one Demonic Wish...that can only be used between midnight and 12:01 am last tuesday ... we hope you enjoyd your wish and give you the one fingered salute of gratatude  :rj 

thank you for you intrest in our services,
(signed) the staf and management of corrupt a wish headquarters.

I wish that there was a wish that was just right for me.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Boog

Granted. Somewhere out there is the PERFECT wish for you.
Oh, we're not going to tell you what it is. That would make it rather too easy, wouldn't it?

I wish for a bag of pistachios.

e_voyager

granted but that are all uncookes and most of them have started to sprout.

i wish i had a fully functioning green house in the location of my choice.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's in the bag of pistachios, and most of the ones that have started to sprout are entwined around it.

I wish I'd woken up earlier than 11:30am, since I was supposed to be at work from 10:30ish...

e_voyager

granted you awak ae 1:3 am the folloing moring.

i wiash llearch had aknoldes my cyrption and  atleast tried to currupt my wish

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hmm.

I'm usually awake at 1:30 anyway...

Granted, however. The bag of pistachios can be anywhere you wish. It's just not very useful. Neither is the greenhouse, since you can't get it out of the bag, nor can you plant it, since the pistachios are in the way...

I wish I hadn't sat here and caught up on the forum, and instead wandered off to work....

e_voyager

granted. you now get forum updates on your cellphone

i wish i had sleep instead of trying to sleeep ands not succeding

Suwako

granted you sleep, altough its a restless dreamless sleep that lasts for eternity!

I wish I knew what was wrong.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, you just don't know where it is. :-)

I wish I'd been a little more careful about going to sleep early...

GabrielsThoughts

Granted you are now afraid to sleep... because you are now a hamster and you have to be especialy careful, because if you aren't then the cat that snuck into your apartment is coing to eat you... however you're in luck it is last tuesday at midnight and you have less than 5 seconds to make your one wish. 

here's to wishing you lots of luck.

I wish llearch lots of luck with his newfound hamster lifestyle.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Squeeken? Squeek squeek squeek squeek. Squeeeeeek.

Squeek squeeeek squeek squeeken squeeken squeek, squeek squeek squeek, squeek.

Squeekie squeeken squeek.

Squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekie.

e_voyager

Squeek! squeek squeekie squeekie squeek squeek squeek squee

i wish others spoke hamster too..

Suwako

Granted however 'hamster' has now become old-english.

I wish I knew what to do.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you now know what to do, but you are incapable of doing it.  because you are now speeding to your daeth in an elevator speeding down its schute at a 300mph because the moment you needed to escape this tragic fate was the moment when you made your wish...

I wish I knew the name for of the movie that featured Tinkles the kitty from 'the secret files of the spy dogs'....

Saist

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on September 15, 2006, 05:04:59 PM
Granted, you now know what to do, but you are incapable of doing it.  because you are now speeding to your daeth in an elevator speeding down its schute at a 300mph because the moment you needed to escape this tragic fate was the moment when you made your wish...

I wish I knew the name for of the movie that featured Tinkles the kitty from 'the secret files of the spy dogs'....

Wish granted. You now the know the name. But you can't speak it, write it down, or tell anybody else in any other way.

I wish for Mel Gibson to make prequels to Spaceballs!

vulpesweasel

Granted, but now there's 1000, and you have to spend your life hopelessly trying to watch them all.

I wish high school folk weren't mostly jerks.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, now there are -no- high school folks at all.

I wish I'd managed to get these cv's sorted earlier.