Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malakin

Granted, however it makes a realy annoying buzzing noise and keeps landing in your ear D:

I wish that i had all the sam and max episodes on DVD!
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Rowne

Granted!  Unfortunately the only version that you could find was dubbed in Russian with English subtitles and Max has a wholly inappropriate butch voice that's simply too distracting to be tolerable.

Ascendant, I have to say that what you've said there reminds me of a certain Firefox-related podcast.

Malakin

Rowne forgets to make a wish!
So instead i will put something vaguely geek shaped into his open mind and see what happens!

I wish for the next 3 Terry Pratchett books delivered straight to my door! and pronto!

Escape will make me God.
"

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. I steal them from you as soon as they arive.

I wish for the ability to hurl lightning bolts. and they gotta be at least powerfull enough to smite everyone who's an embarrasment to the male gender.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Rowne

[Crap!  I knew I'd forgotten something.  I blame the heat because it's a valid case and it works better than pleading the fifth, whatever that is.]

Granted, you can hurl lightning bolts but in order to do so, you must unlock your inner persona, which happens to be your polar opposite and an embarrasment to the male gender.

I wish to play the fully developed and finished version of thiis game.

Malakin

granted, however it totally fails to meet your expectations D:

I wish i stopped using the same smiley over and over again D:

Escape will make me God.
"

bill

Granted, you lose the internet.

I wish that I could get a drivers license without that silly "Driver's Ed" crap. I can drive! You brake with that little handle on the right, correct?

GabrielsThoughts

QuoteI wish that I could get a drivers license without that silly "Driver's Ed" crap. I can drive! You brake with that little handle on the right, correct?

Granted, you could get a drivers license without that silly "Driver's Ed" crap, however you are now an auto insurance salesman from anywhere Indianna and people look at you funny because you are 55 years old and still don't have a Drivers licence. perhaps all those years watching the nascar circut have taken their toll on you.

I wish for the answer to the meaning of life, as I no longer believe the answer is 42.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kitsune Ascendant

the meaning of life is dead. how ironic.

I wish for cookies.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Rowne

You get cookies!  Unfortunately they're fortune cookies and not just any fortune cookies either.  They're the kind that're overly obtuse and very cryptic but always true if you can interpret them correctly.  So that fortune about three sheeps, a misanthropic llama and an angry porcupine might be tomorrow's lottery numbers, staring you right in the face ... but unless you're good at solving incredibly cryptic clues, you'll never know!

I wish for a gigantic plush of Tiger of the Wind!  *Random.*

Malakin

Granted... But it becomes alive and eats you >:3 Rawrrrrr

I wish to know why Rowne is up at 4:15 AM !

Escape will make me God.
"

Nikki

Granted. You will never look at a banana the same way again.

I wish to be able to eat.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Granted!  You are now able to eat and a grand buffet is laid out before you, unfortunately all the food you do it is simply empty calories.  So you end up putting on boundless amounts of weight without ever feeling full or gaining any energy.  It is the Food of Evil that you consume now!

Also, Rowne does not perform illicit acts with bananas.  Not for any reason!

I wish to know where Xze got the banana idea.  o.O

Nikki

Granted. you step into my mind and are soon consumed by the darkness and are scared stiff.

I wish i wasn't alone.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

leads directly into my next wish

I wish I could walk around in xze-xze's mind. it sounds interesting.

Rowne

Granted, however ... it's very dark and scary in here.

I wish for a couple of HEV suits for both Ascendant and myself, complete with crappy flashlights!  As I said, it's dark in here.  And I fear there may be Zombines.

Nikki

Granted. You explore deeper into my mind, and are promply stripped of said suita and taken into another part of my mind.

I wish these two would get out of my head because they are turning my dark and scary thought towards them.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, you are transported to some of the stranger portions of my mind. It's like putting your brain on drugs so potent they haven't even been created yet.

I wish for more mind to mind weirdness.

Rowne

Granted!  You've now all merrily skipped on into my mind and what you see can only be described as something that's between the most stupendously bad acid trip ever and Tron (so it's like Tron but all neon, wavy, fuzzy around the edges and with things being there that you would not expect to see, yet you only see them out of the corner of your eyes and when you look, they're gone!).

I wish for further mind exploration too!

Malakin

Granted, however someone important looking came along and announced "Now for something completely different"
and the scene changed...

I wish for the BBC to rerun faulty towers!

Escape will make me God.
"

Vidar

Quote from: Malakin on July 24, 2006, 01:26:01 AM
Granted, however someone important looking came along and announced "Now for something completely different"
and the scene changed...

I wish for the BBC to rerun faulty towers!

They will rerun it at 4 A.M. on Mondays next year, presumably.

I wish someone would tar-and-feather the US Senate.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

King Of Hearts

Done but because of this act of terrorism, the US has gone to war against all forms of poultry and adhesives and has gone with drafts to send their young men into foreign lands to subdue the sticky avian threats.

I wish that Platypi arent toxic.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, they now get eaten by the spiders, and the playpi (ornithorincus paradoxus) become extinct.

I wish for The Highly Esteemed GOON Show to be re-run.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Granted but your selfesteem stops existing.

I wish I knew the secret of green mows.

Rowne

Granted!  Unfortunately there is no secret, it's just a bunch of mows that happened to fall into a vat of permanent, green dye once whilst on a heroic escapade to save the Universe from the Evil Scotsman, whose factories were about to repaint the Universe in tartan.

I wish I had one of those dancing Transformer automobiles from that recent automboile advert featuring a dancing transforming automobile.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortunately, it transforms into a fondue set, and gets stuck by the cheese. Which is now growing green. And glowing green. And rather offensive.

I wish some of you young whippersnappers knew what good radio was if it leapt up and smacked you on the nose... :-)

Suwako

Granted however it isn't your taste in music. (oldie)

I wish I had a llearch in my backyard.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Only, since it's in your backyard, it's looking in your window. All the time.

Plus, it doesn't burn very well.

I wish I was less flammable.

Falcarthum

Granted. *splash* Now you are in the bottom of the sea.

I wish free cable.

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

bill

Granted. Welcome to prison,

I wish for tickets to this year's Super Bowl.