Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

what is the path of the ninja?
do you know the pirates honor code?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Dakata on August 21, 2006, 11:30:56 AM

...So if I go to Japan or China or something, do I have to be a GOOD draggy? D: ...I don't think I can do that! I was born evil!

Didn't the egyptian gods marry their siblings and have babies and stuff? :B

If I do something bad, are the APFs gonna make me sit in the naughty corner? :3

If I kick this puppy...*Holds up a small, defenseless puppy...THAT'S HAPPY (for now)*...will I get my fluffy draggy butt kicked -alot-? :3

Is Santa weal, All-puwpose-foxes? :< *Tries to look cute and innocent*

From old stories, they were good. But just the other day, I saw a Doraemon movie where one of the main villains is a dragon made of wind. It was the Eastern, serpentine variety. Still, I doubt you'd draw as much significance.

I think they did. I haven't cracked open my mythology encyclopedia in a while.

Hah, something ese would happen. Besides, I need some space to dump a book.

I shall compare it to a Chim Chim, and give you Atoli's reaction. However, should you go through wih it, it seems terrible things may happen. <3

Despite being depicted with a red nose, I don't think it's flattering to compare Santa to hives.

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 21, 2006, 11:51:09 AM
Can any of the APF's touch the tip of their noses with their tounges?

Not me.

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 21, 2006, 05:20:51 PM
what color do you get if you fuse blood red, booger green, and pale orange?

Orange mixed with brown gets something like a wood tone, I would say.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 21, 2006, 05:34:50 PM
Burnt Umber?

Close enough.

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 21, 2006, 05:38:47 PM
If Bob is next to sarah, and jim is 14, how much do I save on my soup?

Enough to buy me dinner. I want Denny's.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 21, 2006, 06:40:26 PM
Should I already have been lynched?

Or set fire to? (I make a pretty fire)

Or simply fed to Ink?

I think it's impoosible to lynch a cardboard box.

Isn't that Shades' specialty?

Cardboard doesn't mix well with tea time.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 21, 2006, 06:52:08 PM
Which has the more gullible adherants? 9/11 Conspiracy Theroists, or Moon Landing Conspiracy Theroists?

Let's set that aside and have toasted cheesesticks! <3

Quote from: e_voyager on August 21, 2006, 07:10:11 PM
what is the path of the ninja?
do you know the pirates honor code?

An obsession with shadows.

It involves a jar of dirt, from what I last heard.

Vaguely Creepy

The memory pack in my N64 controller holds data for the games that need it for a while, but then it suddenly disappears. Why does this happen, and what can I do to fix it?

ShadesFox

Quote from: Vaguely Creepy on August 21, 2006, 11:03:25 PM
The memory pack in my N64 controller holds data for the games that need it for a while, but then it suddenly disappears. Why does this happen, and what can I do to fix it?

The battery died.  I think that Nintendo repair shops will fix it up. 
The All Purpose Fox

llearch n'n'daCorna

*gasp* a useful answer?

Is the world ending? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShadesFox

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 22, 2006, 02:36:36 AM
*gasp* a useful answer?

Is the world ending? :-)

The end of the world IS here.  For you anyways, *gets out a lighter*
The All Purpose Fox

Aridas

Speaking of saves, is the countdown to NES save doomsday a real threat?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShadesFox on August 22, 2006, 02:40:15 AM

*sings* It's the end of the world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...

Don't I make such a pretty fire?

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 22, 2006, 03:48:15 AM
Speaking of saves, is the countdown to NES save doomsday a real threat?
Well, since NES games weren't all made at the exact same time, and considering all the other variables (how long they've been played, possible differences in battery quality, etc.), there won't be a simultaneous loss of all NES save data. I'd instead assume that the saves would gradually start disappearing.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 22, 2006, 05:30:46 AM
Quote from: ShadesFox on August 22, 2006, 02:40:15 AM

*sings* It's the end of the world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...

Don't I make such a pretty fire?

Yes indeedy.

vulpesweasel

would poofyspikes mind if I refer to him as poofy?

bill

Why does everything sound cooler in a French accent?

Roureem Egas

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 22, 2006, 09:44:13 PM
would poffyspikes mind if I refer to him as poofy?

He probably wouldn't mind as much as spelling his name wrong.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 22, 2006, 09:48:44 PM
Why does everything sound cooler in a French accent?

The rules, the silent letters, take your pick. Which reminds me, a friend once said taking French classes made him feel like he used silk for toilet paper, or something like that. I only saw him once since he left for college.

Editted for spelling.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 22, 2006, 09:58:39 PM
The rules, the silent letters, take your pick. Which reminds me, a frined once said taking French classes made him feel like he used silk for toilet paper, or something like that. I only saw him once since he left for college.

Maybe he's busy in the little room?

xHaZxMaTx

1.  Why does my friend have the crappiest immune system known to man?  He missed 3/4 of the last 2 years of school.

2.  Why are there so many earwigs (pincher bugs) in my house?

3.  Why did I eat that spicy sausage?

4.  Why is my bicep twitching?

5.  Why am I too lazy to do anything about this bug that is currently crawling around on my desk?

6.  I just found out that the bug flies, why am I scared of flying bugs?

7.  Why am I still awake when I need to get up in 4 hours to go to school?

8.  Now my quadricep is twitching, why?

9.  Why am I asking so many questions?

10.  Am I asking too many questions?

Aridas

Where did Haz's old 4th question go?

mini-lion

Ok light travels at a fast velocity (3x10^8m/s if you must know) its near enough instant, however since it has a velocity does that mean there is a time difference before something physically happening and what you see, for example if i type are my hands in front of what i actually see? And therefore would you see yourself jump into a black hole before you do it?

Tiger_T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 23, 2006, 01:43:20 AM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 22, 2006, 09:58:39 PM
The rules, the silent letters, take your pick. Which reminds me, a frined once said taking French classes made him feel like he used silk for toilet paper, or something like that. I only saw him once since he left for college.

Maybe he's busy in the little room?
I don't think so.
Quote from: ƗHaZƗMaTƗ on August 24, 2006, 03:36:37 AM
1.  Why does my friend have the crappiest immune system known to man?  He missed 3/4 of the last 2 years of school.

2.  Why are there so many earwigs (pincher bugs) in my house?

3.  Why did I eat that spicy sausage?

4.  Why is my bicep twitching?

5.  Why am I too lazy to do anything about this bug that is currently crawling around on my desk?

6.  I just found out that the bug flies, why am I scared of flying bugs?

7.  Why am I still awake when I need to get up in 4 hours to go to school?

8.  Now my quadricep is twitching, why?

9.  Why am I asking so many questions?

10.  Am I asking too many questions?
1. That's still far from the cr@piest.
2. Bad isolation.
3. You got hungry.
4. Cause you're relaxed.
5. You're tired.
6. Personal fear.
7. It's not worth bothering. Just don't sleep. You'll have much more time on hand that way.
8. Same as 4.
9. You're bored.
10. Yes.
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 24, 2006, 05:09:41 AM
Where did Haz's old 4th question go?
He edited it.
Quote from: mini-lion on August 24, 2006, 10:56:02 AM
Ok light travels at a fast velocity (3x10^8m/s if you must know) its near enough instant, however since it has a velocity does that mean there is a time difference before something physically happening and what you see, for example if i type are my hands in front of what i actually see? And therefore would you see yourself jump into a black hole before you do it?
Yes, by something like a femto-second or somesuch.
No, since your eyes are part of you. And a black hole doesn't permit light to escape anyway.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kitsune Ascendant

let's say, for a moment, that a person can travel faster than light, and is immune to the gravity forces of a black hole. now, say they go in the black hole, and then travel back out at a speed faster than light. will there be an afterimige of them permanantly trapped at the singularity of the black hole?

I've been playing ddr extreme for about five days, and already I can beat four-foot rated songs (all of them, in fact) on light mode. is this normal?

what is the square root of an idea?

how fast would you have to run before you ran into yourself?

ever tried freezing soda into ice cubes?

jeapordy style: this song, from ddr extreme (though it may have appeared in other ddr mixes) is slow in beat, but involves several eight note steps. and it has bagpipes.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

i want to make animated  smilies where can i get a nice but free programs that will let me?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

Where in the world are the APFs? D:

Can I answer E's question? Or should I be a good fluffy-draggy and shut my fluffy mouth? :B

How can I make my laptop go faster? (Don't say upgrade the RAM. D: I'm a broke draggy who spends his money on candy alot.)

Alright, yesterday (Thursday) me, mom, dad and my brothers went to a restaurant...THAT HAD A CRANE. And mom wasted like 2-4 dollars in quarters trying to get a widdle turtle plushie. If she let me play with the crane, and I got the turtle, does she have the right to be mad at me? :B *Plays with the turtle* Turtle, turtle, turtle...

Does she have the right to be -really- mad at me if I kept playing with the crane, and I got two other plushies? :B (And yes, I got 3 plushies. And I only used 3 quarters. Am I awesome? :B)

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on August 24, 2006, 06:20:35 PM
let's say, for a moment, that a person can travel faster than light, and is immune to the gravity forces of a black hole. now, say they go in the black hole, and then travel back out at a speed faster than light. will there be an afterimige of them permanantly trapped at the singularity of the black hole?

I've been playing ddr extreme for about five days, and already I can beat four-foot rated songs (all of them, in fact) on light mode. is this normal?

what is the square root of an idea?

how fast would you have to run before you ran into yourself?

ever tried freezing soda into ice cubes?

jeapordy style: this song, from ddr extreme (though it may have appeared in other ddr mixes) is slow in beat, but involves several eight note steps. and it has bagpipes.

I don't know. I'm not enough of a science fiction nut to give any sort of definite answer.

I've got no rhythum, so dance, water, dance!

Fast enough to track down the rest of the team.

I want to say yes.

Can you say "Bite Me?" o:3

Quote from: e_voyager on August 24, 2006, 07:26:38 PM
i want to make animated smilies where can i get a nice but free programs that will let me?

Get Dakata to tell you in a PM.

Quote from: Dakata on August 25, 2006, 11:29:26 PM
Where in the world are the APFs? D:

Can I answer E's question? Or should I be a good fluffy-draggy and shut my fluffy mouth? :B

How can I make my laptop go faster? (Don't say upgrade the RAM. D: I'm a broke draggy who spends his money on candy alot.)

Alright, yesterday (Thursday) me, mom, dad and my brothers went to a restaurant...THAT HAD A CRANE. And mom wasted like 2-4 dollars in quarters trying to get a widdle turtle plushie. If she let me play with the crane, and I got the turtle, does she have the right to be mad at me? :B *Plays with the turtle* Turtle, turtle, turtle...

Does she have the right to be -really- mad at me if I kept playing with the crane, and I got two other plushies? :B (And yes, I got 3 plushies. And I only used 3 quarters. Am I awesome? :B)

They're out doing their own things, while I lurk here without a life. So to fill out my empty, dreary existence I'm going to pull a sheet over my head and follow you around.

See E's answer.

Defragment? Clear out the junk? My laptop doesn't seem to have any issues, unless you count wanting to know how to open .swf files or flash objects directly from the computer. That's more to do with me than the computer though, probably.

It's her perogative, childish as it may be.

Let her be an old biddy if she wants. :B You'll be leaving her soon enough.

vulpesweasel

Dearly beloved, are you listening?
What is this smilie holding :mwaha
Why is Tiger_t's new av SO CUTE! *tacklehuggles it*

Nikki

Why is Xze's art teacher saying her art is bad when he can't even draw a hooter? :<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

Where did Xze get the third thing in her Sig from?

(Nevermind, she changed it...I was referring to the Manga-like image)
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 26, 2006, 01:24:25 PM

i'm answering this since only -I- know the answer.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 26, 2006, 12:28:23 AM
Dearly beloved, are you listening?
What is this smilie holding :mwaha
Why is Tiger_t's new av SO CUTE! *tacklehuggles it*

The term "dearly beloved" sounds oddly familiar. Where did I hear it?
(Edit: I remember now. It's the tune playing on the start menu of KH I.)

A penny.

I was underĀ  the impression that he had it for about a month now. Still, it's cute because there's the style and the fact that some people look cute while reading.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 26, 2006, 12:33:13 PM
Why is Xze's art teacher saying her art is bad when he can't even draw a hooter? :<

Appparently the standards of comparison is above the depictment of owls.

Xze answered it.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 26, 2006, 01:55:04 PM
Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?

Not likely.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 26, 2006, 01:58:07 PM

i'm answering this since only -I- know the answer.

I'm still making you buy me ice cream. And was there a need to double post if it's three minutes later?

e_voyager

where did everyone go?
have you ever called havoc?
when do you think Abel's story will update again.

Kitsune Ascendant

"cry havoc, and let slip the mows of war!" <- does this strike fear into anyone's hearts?

:murtagoy what. the. [censored]?!

on a more serious note, ever tried to do a lucid dream intentionally? interested?

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

How come Xze can't draw cute things? :<
Why does Xze only draw mean-looking things?