Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulpesweasel

Kenji

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 20, 2006, 12:34:16 AM
why does high school suck?

Because most people there have raging hormones and/or are going through their rebellious stage.

llearch n'n'daCorna

How do we admit to massive amusement in an APF's response (eg, Tiger_T) without breaking the rules?

rotfl, etc, aren't questions, after all...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

where do unanswered questions go?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Damaris

Didn't Gabi at one point in the thread say that appreciation of an answer was allowed?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Poofyspikes

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 19, 2006, 06:14:55 PM
Will you marry me?
Nah.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 19, 2006, 06:51:52 PM
Why is misspelling a band name (Korn, Staind, Limp Bizkit) seen as "HARDKOR"?
Because HARDKOR involves dropping out of school.

Quote from: e_voyager on August 19, 2006, 07:04:10 PM
am i missing something or have the teen age mutant turtles been teen agers for over 20 years?

who do you measure you age if your body is destroyed time and time again in battle but you remaid?

am i too evil to be and adventure?

who are you to judge the good and evil in a person?  I'd just like to know.
Well, seeing as the genetic mutation turned four little turtles into bipedal, talking, agile, and rather large ninja turtles, it wouldn't be too much to assume that the mutation also stopped the aging process.

Ask the maid.

I'm sure you're not evil enough to not exist and I've heard no restrictions of the sort for adventuring.

It's somewhere in the AP bylaws, I'm sure.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 20, 2006, 03:59:59 AM
How do we admit to massive amusement in an APF's response (eg, Tiger_T) without breaking the rules?

See Damaris' statement-within-a-question.

Quote from: e_voyager on August 20, 2006, 05:41:25 AM
where do unanswered questions go?
In the land of thread pages past.

Quote from: Damaris on August 20, 2006, 11:23:59 AM
Didn't Gabi at one point in the thread say that appreciation of an answer was allowed?
If someone's willing to corroborate that statement/question, feel free to do so, for I am far too lazy to search through this thread.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Poofyspikes on August 20, 2006, 12:42:14 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 20, 2006, 03:59:59 AM

See Damaris' statement-within-a-question.
Quote from: Damaris on August 20, 2006, 11:23:59 AM
If someone's willing to corroborate that statement/question, feel free to do so, for I am far too lazy to search through this thread.

As it happens... On page 13, query #382, response #385 (so most of the way down the page) Gareeku responded to my query.

There may be a further response further down, but I'm not going to look.

Is that what you wanted, Poofy? :-)

vulpesweasel

Is there ever going to be a successful clone of the APF thread (pitiful heretics)

Why don't you know what you got 'till it's gone?

e_voyager

what is so diffcult to understand about the why i  type?

are my word choices really that unusual?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

Am I the only person that whistles with their tongue at the roof of the mouth?

xHaZxMaTx

Should I let Bill know that I can also whistle with my toungue at the roof of my mouth?  (I just don't prefer to do it that way.)

Dakata

Why won't Hazzy give me any more ghey huggles? D':

Why can't Oogie Boogie (Boogeyman) scare me? :3

Am I allowed to laugh [alot] if Boogeyman has the same name as a cartoon character? :B
(I'm talkin' 'bout his real name, not his username/nickname.)

Do you know the Muffin Man?

e_voyager

how many times are the same questions asked?
can the same question be asked but have a different answer?
how do you pick who answers what question?
do i seem dyslexic to you?

Roureem Egas

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 20, 2006, 04:58:57 PM

As it happens... On page 13, query #382, response #385 (so most of the way down the page) Gareeku responded to my query.

There may be a further response further down, but I'm not going to look.

Is that what you wanted, Poofy? :-)

*forwarded*

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 20, 2006, 09:50:25 PM
Is there ever going to be a successful clone of the APF thread (pitiful heretics)

Why don't you know what you got 'till it's gone?

No, and I'm not just saying that because I'm contracting out the job of wiping out copies. <<

Because we pay no attention to something until we need it.

Quote from: e_voyager on August 20, 2006, 10:08:59 PM
what is so diffcult to understand about the why i type?

are my word choices really that unusual?

Your apparent inability to proofread after using spellcheck.

What word choice? I'm actually serious about this question, as I don't ever remember you using uncommon words.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 20, 2006, 10:10:34 PM
Am I the only person that whistles with their tongue at the roof of the mouth?

I haven't heard of anybody else who could whistle like that. Then again, the company I keep likes to reenact SpongeBob Squarepants and Ed, Edd, and Eddy, in verbatim. But still, it amuses me.

Quote from: Dakata on August 20, 2006, 10:21:52 PM
Why won't Hazzy give me any more ghey huggles? D':

Why can't Oogie Boogie (Boogeyman) scare me? :3

Am I allowed to laugh [alot] if Boogeyman has the same name as a cartoon character? :B
(I'm talkin' 'bout his real name, not his username/nickname.)

Do you know the Muffin Man?

He hit his quota. Try tommorow.

I thought he gave up, not wanting any more contact.

What kind of name is Non? :B

I don't give a care, so long as he doesn't mess with my life or my food.

Quote from: e_voyager on August 20, 2006, 10:27:57 PM
how many times are the same questions asked?
can the same question be asked but have a different answer?
how do you pick who answers what question?
do i seem dyslexic to you?

Many times probably. But since I don't keep them in mind for long, you might get away with posting again. Unless you try the ones from the day before.

A) Of course. B) What are the chances of that? C) NEVAH!!! D) Amuse me, I dare you.

We pick? Pick at or pick on, that seems more probable. But picking someone to answer? Whatever could you mean? *hides something*

I vaguely remember someone saying that before. Who was it?

bill

Dakata

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 20, 2006, 10:50:40 PM
Quote from: Dakata on August 20, 2006, 10:21:52 PMWhy can't Oogie Boogie (Boogeyman) scare me? :3
His name isn't Non. :B He just doesn't want everyone to laugh at his -real- name. :B

Can I laugh alot if there's a LIGER named after Boogey? :B I'd post the link to the page about Mr. Boogey-Liger, but he'd tickle me to death because he's mean. *Cough*andfat*Cough* :3

Who's the dorkiest APF? :B

Where's Vaguely Creepy? :B

Why do people think Dragons are evil? :3 We're not -all- evil winged fire-breathing lizards...*Steals some lemonade from a lemonade stand* D: Oh noes, I'm refusing to pay that hideous little girl a nikkel! I is so mean. D:

Nikki

is it wrong to think that one of your cousins is really hawt? *huggles her cuzzin Vinny*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Why did you skip my previous question? :cry

e_voyager

is Xze-Xze trying to scare us?
is it true that when you spend a lot of time with someone you become like them?

bill

Is there any way the answer to Xze's question is going to be anything other than "Yes"? For God's sake, man.

vulpesweasel

How many lives must I purge before these nightmares stop haunting me? (creepy :U)

How come some people choose to be so sad?

xHaZxMaTx

What's that flakey stuff on the top of jugs of milk when you first open them?

Gareeku

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 20, 2006, 10:58:24 PM
When did N*SYNC sell out?

When they began their existence.

Quote from: Dakata on August 20, 2006, 11:01:50 PM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 20, 2006, 10:50:40 PM
Quote from: Dakata on August 20, 2006, 10:21:52 PMWhy can't Oogie Boogie (Boogeyman) scare me? :3
His name isn't Non. :B He just doesn't want everyone to laugh at his -real- name. :B

Can I laugh alot if there's a LIGER named after Boogey? :B I'd post the link to the page about Mr. Boogey-Liger, but he'd tickle me to death because he's mean. *Cough*andfat*Cough* :3

Who's the dorkiest APF? :B

Where's Vaguely Creepy? :B

Why do people think Dragons are evil? :3 We're not -all- evil winged fire-breathing lizards...*Steals some lemonade from a lemonade stand* D: Oh noes, I'm refusing to pay that hideous little girl a nikkel! I is so mean. D:

1. If you want.

2. That's not for me to answer, though if you're talking about the whole AP team, then its probably me.

3. Where he wants to be.

4. Dragons are only evil according to the western culture. In eastern Asia they are seen as creatures of good.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 20, 2006, 11:08:31 PM
is it wrong to think that one of your cousins is really hawt? *huggles her cuzzin Vinny*

In my opinion? yes. But then again, there are many cases in the world and throughout history of cousins marrying, so meh...

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 20, 2006, 11:12:40 PM
Why did you skip my previous question? :cry
No idea. >_>

Quote from: e_voyager on August 20, 2006, 11:13:21 PM
is Xze-Xze trying to scare us?
is it true that when you spend a lot of time with someone you become like them?
1. Xze-Xze doesn't have to try. >_> Just kidding! ;)
2. I suppose in a lot of cases it is true, as you probably get so used to someone's personality that, as it is said, you unconsciously take on some of their traits.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 20, 2006, 11:14:37 PM
Is there any way the answer to Xze's question is going to be anything other than "Yes"? For God's sake, man.
Its all a matter of opinion. As I said, there are many, many cases throughout history and the world of cousins marrying.

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 21, 2006, 02:28:45 AM
How many lives must I purge before these nightmares stop haunting me? (creepy :U)

How come some people choose to be so sad?
1. As many as you possibly can. >.>
2. I suppose in a strange way it makes them feel 'happy' i suppose. I'm not sure, i'll let one of the others answer that. >_>

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 21, 2006, 08:50:53 AM
What's that flakey stuff on the top of jugs of milk when you first open them?
I believe its dried milk. I'm not 100% sure, though.

Dakata

Quote from: Gareeku on August 21, 2006, 10:49:55 AM
Quote from: Dakata on August 20, 2006, 11:01:50 PMWhy do people think Dragons are evil? :3 We're not -all- evil winged fire-breathing lizards...*Steals some lemonade from a lemonade stand* D: Oh noes, I'm refusing to pay that hideous little girl a nikkel! I is so mean. D:
4. Dragons are only evil according to the western culture. In eastern Asia they are seen as creatures of good.
...So if I go to Japan or China or something, do I have to be a GOOD draggy? D: ...I don't think I can do that! I was born evil!

Quote from: Gareeku on August 21, 2006, 10:49:55 AM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 20, 2006, 11:08:31 PMis it wrong to think that one of your cousins is really hawt? *huggles her cuzzin Vinny*
In my opinion? yes. But then again, there are many cases in the world and throughout history of cousins marrying, so meh...
Didn't the egyptian gods marry their siblings and have babies and stuff? :B

If I do something bad, are the APFs gonna make me sit in the naughty corner? :3

If I kick this puppy...*Holds up a small, defenseless puppy...THAT'S HAPPY (for now)*...will I get my fluffy draggy butt kicked -alot-? :3

Is Santa weal, All-puwpose-foxes? :< *Tries to look cute and innocent*

KarlOmega1

Can any of the APF's touch the tip of their noses with their tounges?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

vulpesweasel

what color do you get if you fuse blood red, booger green, and pale orange?

llearch n'n'daCorna

vulpesweasel

If Bob is next to sarah, and jim is 14, how much do I save on my soup?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Should I already have been lynched?

Or set fire to? (I make a pretty fire)

Or simply fed to Ink?

bill

Which has the more gullible adherants? 9/11 Conspiracy Theroists, or Moon Landing Conspiracy Theroists?