Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

If someone were to help Amber make a DMFA dating sim, do you think it should be free or pay to download?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Kenji

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 07, 2006, 01:14:37 PM
If someone were to help Amber make a DMFA dating sim, do you think it should be free or pay to download?

Applesauce.

Gareeku

Quote from: FireKatKid on August 07, 2006, 02:48:16 PM
Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 07, 2006, 01:14:37 PM

Applesauce.

With pork.

bill

Does NBC hire someone to make sure that their digital onscreen graphics (DOGS) for sports shows are as hideous looking as possible?

Azlan

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 07, 2006, 03:54:52 PM
Does NBC hire someone to make sure that their digital onscreen graphics (DOGS) for sports shows are as hideous looking as possible?

Yes, and I do it on purpose.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Dakata

Quote from: Gareeku on August 07, 2006, 03:53:24 PM
Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 07, 2006, 01:14:37 PMIf someone were to help Amber make a DMFA dating sim, do you think it should be free or pay to download?

Applesauce.

With pork.
And mayonnaise? D: [/silly]

Where can I buy Zoid (Yep. Zoids. D: The giant animal robot-things.) models? D: Or Anime DVDs? Or other anime things? (Don't say eBay. D: There's no Zoid models on there that I like. And I don't trust people on there. I don't know why.)

What are evil little siblings afraid of? (Besides tickles and Dakata-drool. I already know that my brothers are afraid of those. :P)

GabrielsThoughts

why must anime characters insist on telling their bloodtypes to people who couldn't care less?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bill

And did they get you trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

ShadesFox

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 07, 2006, 06:46:31 PM
why must anime characters insist on telling their bloodtypes to people who couldn't care less?

It really seems to be more of a Japanese fixation in general.  You know, just in case you need to donate blood on the spot.  Or something. 

B+

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 07, 2006, 06:50:24 PM
And did they get you trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Well Mr. Floyd, those are some interesting questions.  I did once make a trade.  Traded a cow for magic beans.  The beans did the wrong thing!  So I put a curse on him.
The All Purpose Fox

Roureem Egas

Quote from: ShadesFox on August 07, 2006, 07:09:38 PM

It really seems to be more of a Japanese fixation in general.  You know, just in case you need to donate blood on the spot.  Or something. 

B+

[

Plus, the Japanese say you can profile someone's personality with just that. Now if only I could find the actual chart I could show you.

Azlan

It's a japanese thing...

azlan's blood type: C6H12O6

vulpesweasel

Azlan

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 07, 2006, 07:54:50 PM
Where do ferrets come from?

Well, when mommy ferrets like daddy ferrets... then shiny

Azlan

Consider that ferrets are also supersonically hyper... occassionally.

Dakata

Quote from: Dakata on August 07, 2006, 06:31:59 PM
Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 07, 2006, 01:14:37 PMIf someone were to help Amber make a DMFA dating sim, do you think it should be free or pay to download?

Applesauce.

With pork.

Where can I buy Zoid (Yep. Zoids. D: The giant animal robot-things.) models? D: Or Anime DVDs? Or other anime things? (Don't say eBay. D: There's no Zoid models on there that I like. And I don't trust people on there. I don't know why.)

What are evil little siblings afraid of? (Besides tickles and Dakata-drool. I already know that my brothers are afraid of those. :P)
Am I being ignored? D:

...Why are mongeese called mongeese? D: They don't look like geese.

Why are ferrets cute [and evil]? D:

What can make a DnD fan cry? >:3

vulpesweasel

Roureem Egas

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 07, 2006, 08:04:06 PM
what does DNA mean?

Deoxyribonucleic acid. I think it spelled that way.

vulpesweasel

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck had a chainsaw?

bill

Who is the song "You're So Vain" about?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Azlan on August 07, 2006, 07:47:33 PM

Hmm. Want some more sugar with that? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 08, 2006, 03:23:06 AM

That would be redundant. Unless you're referring to another type of sugar (the word 'sugar' is ambiguous) but Azlan's blood doesn't need more glucids of anykind anyway.

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 07, 2006, 09:14:06 PM
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck had a chainsaw?
A woodchuck wouldn't know how to use the chainsaw to chuck wood.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 07, 2006, 09:18:13 PM
Who is the song "You're So Vain" about?
It's about someone who fell for the wrong guy and then found out he wasn't what she expected when he disposed of her.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on August 08, 2006, 07:08:03 AM

That would be redundant. Unless you're referring to another type of sugar (the word 'sugar' is ambiguous) but Azlan's blood doesn't need more glucids of anykind anyway.

You mean I should have said "is that glucose, or fructose?" ?
Or should I have offered sucrose (C12H22O11) to go with it? :-)

(wikipedia is my -friend- :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 08, 2006, 07:26:45 AM
Quote from: Gabi on August 08, 2006, 07:08:03 AM

You mean I should have said "is that glucose, or fructose?" ?
Or should I have offered sucrose (C12H22O11) to go with it? :-)

(wikipedia is my -friend- :-)

Knowing Azlan and his pixie stix obsession, he's probably got all of the above and more. :3

Azlan

Consider the various monosaccharides, disaccharides, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides in the world... sucrose, fructose, glucose, galactose, maltose, lactose, mannose, ribose, dextrose, trehalose, cellobiose, raffinose, stachyose, verbascose... the world contains so many carbohydrates! 

*eats world*

Kenji

No! Bad Azlan! No becoming the new Galactus! *gets a rolled up newspaper* Spit it out...

Gareeku

Quote from: Azlan on August 08, 2006, 10:50:18 AM*eats world*

Your name wouldn't be Jimmy, would it?

Oh, the terrible jokes! D:

Azlan

Quote from: FireKatKid on August 08, 2006, 10:54:55 AM
No! Bad Azlan! No becoming the new Galactus! *gets a rolled up newspaper* Spit it out...

nuuuu, its tastey!  I want sause with it!  I'll trade it for a Saturn, Jupiter or Ura... nevermind.

Quote from: Gareeku on August 08, 2006, 10:56:20 AM

Your name wouldn't be Jimmy, would it?

Oh, the terrible jokes! D:

... ugh...

Gullible

Quote from: Azlan on August 08, 2006, 10:50:18 AM
Consider the various monosaccharides, disaccharides, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides in the world... sucrose, fructose, glucose, galactose, maltose, lactose, mannose, ribose, dextrose, trehalose, cellobiose, raffinose, stachyose, verbascose... the world contains so many carbohydrates! 

*eats world*

Is the world really that tasty?  For all the sweet yummies, it still contains a great deal of Arsoles, Dickites, and even amongst the somewhat sweet things, there's Psicose.

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on August 04, 2006, 08:28:10 PM
is there any reality show worse than "who wants to be a superhero?" extra points if the idea sounds cool on paper.
Nope.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 04, 2006, 08:31:22 PM
Is it normal to get sastified in the fact that all the winners of American Idol have since faded into utter obscurity?-
Quite so.

Applesauce.

With pork.

Mayonnaise? Don't be disgusting.

Migrating to Japan might be a start, but I wouldn't want to inflict that upon Japan.

I'm sure anything you do will bring them much misery, intentional or not.

Quote from: Dakata on August 07, 2006, 08:02:11 PM

Applesauce.

With pork.

Am I being ignored? D:

...Why are mongeese called mongeese? D: They don't look like geese.

Why are ferrets cute [and evil]? D:

What can make a DnD fan cry? >:3
Yes.

The word "Mongoose" derives from the Marathi word "mangus." Also, mongeese is incorrect.

Oh, it's in their DNA somehwhere.

I expect your presence should be enough. Then again, that'd work for just about anyone.

Quote from: Gullible on August 08, 2006, 11:15:39 AM
Quote from: Azlan on August 08, 2006, 10:50:18 AM

*eats world*

Is the world really that tasty?  For all the sweet yummies, it still contains a great deal of Arsoles, Dickites, and even amongst the somewhat sweet things, there's Psicose.
Well, if a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, it stands to reason that a helluva lot of sugar makes the crappy bits of the world go down.

Dakata

D: Oh, I can be more disgusting than that, Poofy. *Cracks his/her widdle dragon-fingers*

What -else- can make a DnD fan cry? :P Because I can't make little Toric cry when I annoy hug him alot on MSN.....Is he immune to my annoying-ness? D:

What -sites- sell anime models and stuff? D: I can't move to Japan. I only have $40 that I was gonna waste on toys and stuff.