Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saist

Quote from: vulpesweasel on July 17, 2006, 09:33:18 PM
why are non apf's answering questions?

Isn't Gareeku an APF? So which questions where answered by a Non-APF? Or is this a reference to the smitings by Ink that have not yet been delivered but promised?

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Gabi on July 15, 2006, 06:06:15 PM

By imagining it, of course.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 3 NEW AP-TEAM MEMBERS!

The list on page 2 has been edited to reflect the change.

Someone has not been paying attention.

I like this insert quote feature. <3

Kitsune Ascendant

once again (since my question seems to have been skipped the first time):
what, if anything, do all purpose foxes do besides answer questions in this topic?

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

ShadesFox

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 17, 2006, 10:16:33 PM
what, if anything, do all purpose foxes do besides answer questions in this topic?

What ever we want really.  Like setting people on fire.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 10:48:46 PM
Quote from: je.saist on July 17, 2006, 08:57:24 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 08:16:18 PM
How many people Have Tried to Hug Xze and succeded?  :kruger

Can I find out?
you can try... :mwaha

*shifty eyes*
*HUGS!*
The All Purpose Fox

Nikki

Quote from: ShadesFox on July 17, 2006, 10:57:13 PM
Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 17, 2006, 10:16:33 PM

What ever we want really.  Like setting people on fire.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 10:48:46 PM
Quote from: je.saist on July 17, 2006, 08:57:24 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 08:16:18 PM
How many people Have Tried to Hug Xze and succeded?  :kruger

Can I find out?
you can try... :mwaha

*shifty eyes*
*HUGS!*
AIEEEE!! *Maulsripsshreadstearsdisembowels*

...you touched my tail  :<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

are there any requirements for being an apf, besides being a fox?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Nikki

Do you have to be full fox in order to be an APF?

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 17, 2006, 11:28:43 PM
are there any requirements for being an apf, besides being a fox?

A certain amount of wit. If anything else, the others would have to say.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 11:31:30 PM
Do you have to be full fox in order to be an APF?

If you want APF to be completely accurate. I'm an AP Team member and I'm a coonboi.

KarlOmega1

What would you do if amber found someone to make a DMFA Dating Sim?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Will the people i have given hugs to ever recover and get out of the emergency room? ;)

Supercheese

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 17, 2006, 11:37:32 PM

That actually sounds interesting...

How many times has a DMFA fangame been discussed, but never followed through on?

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm...
why is it, when someone's wit is sharp we say they have a rapier wit, but when they're lacking in the intelegence department we call them a pinhead? both instruments are sharp, ya know?

also, could I be become an all purpose fox?

and does anyone get my new title? I barely get it myself. a joke between my sister and her friends after seeing the new pirates of the carrabean movie.

RJ

Question: Is Chinese martial arts better than Japanese martial arts?

Also, would the world explode if RJ became an All Purpose Squirrel? X3 *joke question*

Azlan

Quote from: RJ on July 17, 2006, 11:45:30 PM
Question: Is Chinese martial arts better than Japanese martial arts?

Also, would the world explode if RJ became an All Purpose Squirrel? X3 *joke question*

That is a difficult question to answer, as every form of martial art has its strengths and weaknesses.  There are hard forms and soft forms.   Soft forms tend to use circular deflecting movements and hard forms use straight muscular movements.  In addition they are also classified as "Internal" schools, stressing mental and spiritual training, and "External" schools which work on improving the physical body.  The strengths and weakness depend greatly on the specific forms and direct comparisions.  Aikido is an excellent defensive art, but it lacks any type of offensive moves.  The 'original' version of gung (kung) fu taught in the Shao-lin temple of the Chiu Lien Mountains takes a two-fold approach, relying on quickness and power, etc.

Martial arts are found throughout the world, in Asia they are not just limited to that of Japan and China.  Korea originates one of the oldest forms of karate, T'ang-su, a very rigorous and offensive form.  Petjut kilat silat was developed in the Philipines, Pancracean was an ancient Greek kick boxing art, similar to the later savate of France. 

Martial arts continue to develop to this day, with many forms of kick boxing, the famous Jeet Kun Do of Bruce Lee and one of the most deadly forms I have ever witnessed, Krav Mahga... developed by the MOSSAD, Israel's elite special forces unit.

The world is indeed not ready for an all purpose squirrel.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

RJ

Hm, interesting... thank you Azlan!  :rj

And you're probably right about the world not being ready... darn, I need an explosion emoticon...

Gabi

Quote from: RJ on July 18, 2006, 01:55:00 AM
Hm, interesting... thank you Azlan! :rj

And you're probably right about the world not being ready... darn, I need an explosion emoticon...
At this rate you're the one who's going to explode! You neglected to ask a question again!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thankyou, may I have another? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

RJ

Quote from: Gabi on July 18, 2006, 06:43:47 AM

At this rate you're the one who's going to explode! You neglected to ask a question again!

Did I cause that explosion? >.>

Gabi

Quote from: RJ on July 18, 2006, 09:07:36 AM
Quote from: Gabi on July 18, 2006, 06:43:47 AM

Did I cause that explosion? >.>
Yes, you did.

xHaZxMaTx

Why am I using the 'Mark As Read' button more and more often? :(

Gabi

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 18, 2006, 09:12:51 AM
Why am I using the 'Mark As Read' button more and more often? :(
Because you want to mark topics as read.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Why am I not using the Mark As Read button at all? :-)

Why am I not actually doing any work? Why am I going to get into trouble for not doing work.... ?

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 18, 2006, 09:13:58 AM
Why am I not using the Mark As Read button at all? :-)

Why am I not actually doing any work? Why am I going to get into trouble for not doing work.... ?

*grin*
Because you DON'T want to mark topics as read, duh.
Because you're in a lazy mood. Your question has answered itself.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 17, 2006, 11:42:10 PM
hmm...
why is it, when someone's wit is sharp we say they have a rapier wit, but when they're lacking in the intelegence department we call them a pinhead? both instruments are sharp, ya know?

and does anyone get my new title? I barely get it myself. a joke between my sister and her friends after seeing the new pirates of the carrabean movie.

my little set of questions seems to have gotten skipped. which leads me to question 4 of the bunch:

why do my posts get skipped over so often? two times in this topic, once in the old yappity thread, and I'm sure there were others. ah well.

Gareeku

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 18, 2006, 11:38:48 AM
hmm...

my little set of questions seems to have gotten skipped. which leads me to question 4 of the bunch:

why do my posts get skipped over so often? two times in this topic, once in the old yappity thread, and I'm sure there were others. ah well.

Questions are constantly asked here, so its only natural that some may be missed.

You'll have to talk to the APFs about becoming a part of the APF team (Shades, Gabi, and Azlan). And no, i don't get your title, as i haven't seen the new PotC movie yet. D:

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 17, 2006, 09:37:10 PM
aren't non-apfs supposed to have terrible punishments for answering questions?

Yes indeed.

Quote from: je.saist on July 17, 2006, 09:44:02 PM

Isn't Gareeku an APF? So which questions where answered by a Non-APF? Or is this a reference to the smitings by Ink that have not yet been delivered but promised?

Yes. I can't see any. Outlook hazy, check again.

Realize that Karl finally has something to do with his libido.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 11:38:59 PM
Will the people i have given hugs to ever recover and get out of the emergency room? ;)

Well, they get out of the emergency room due to the fact that they all get checked into the psych ward...

Quote from: Supercheese on July 17, 2006, 11:41:20 PM

That actually sounds interesting...

How many times has a DMFA fangame been discussed, but never followed through on?

Enough times for it to remain a fleeting hope in the minds of the terminally bored.

hmm...

Perhaps the term does not refer to the long, thin, stabby part of the pin, but rather the actual head, thus "pinhead." The head of a pin, as I recall, is quite dull. Otherwise, we'd have a hell of a time putting them in walls and such. Pin heads are also quite small, perhaps reflecting the size of one's intelligence. Thus, "pinhead" could be described as a rather innocent double entendre.

Try the All Purpose Something thread. You may just get lucky.

SPOILER ALERT Seeing as Jack gets eaten and all, I suppose I get the joke. /SPOILER ALERT

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 18, 2006, 11:38:48 AM

Well, seeing as I'm the one who often sifts through the posts for unanswered questions, I'd assume it's due to a bit of luck and a bit of other people posting lots of things after you before APs can get to the questions.

Dakata

-Is Azzie pointing at his crotch in this comic? >:3 (I was reading random comics and saw that...because I wuz booored...)

-Am I evil for asking that question? >:3

-Will Gareeku try to kill me if I do this? >:3 *Rubs his belly*

-Why do I love the >:3 smilie? *Hugs it*

Nikki

Is Dakata cute or dangerous?