Started by thetire, July 08, 2006, 06:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

Smite me. I dare ya. You know you want to.

:cecil
TytajLucheek

Roureem Egas

RJ

I have been smote :<

Suwako

Quote from: RJ on July 09, 2006, 11:48:02 AM
I have been smote :<

Not everyone likes sarcasm  :mwaha

Gabi

Is there any way to see who gave you your karma?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

Quote from: Gabi on July 09, 2006, 12:27:03 PM
Is there any way to see who gave you your karma?

As stated before: No, there isn't.

Damaris

And that would be because it is only for amusement purposes.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Poofyspikes

Hmm. It looks like the time between karma changes has been upped to 15 minutes.

Suwako

Quote from: Poofyspikes on July 09, 2006, 12:35:22 PM
Hmm. It looks like the time between karma changes has been upped to 15 minutes.

It was changed last night. Because of my request I guess. It's much beter then before.

EvilIguana966

+1 Amber for being cool
-1 Darkmoon for being evil!
+1 Aiyno for cure avatar
+1 RJ for being random and joyful

and FIFTY DKP MINUS FOR THE REST OF YOU!

Damaris

Yeah, I changed it last night... I wasn't in the mood to wake up to a karma riot this morning ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Suwako

Quote from: Damaris on July 09, 2006, 12:41:09 PM
Yeah, I changed it last night... I wasn't in the mood to wake up to a karma riot this morning ;)

Here you go. An extra Karma point like hou'd notice  :)

Damaris

Suwako

Malakin

Noes! -1 karma  :(

A pox on thee! who ever gave me that point :P

blade

...but what if we like being ebil?

xHaZxMaTx

A pirate's life for thee!

Eibborn

I think... I'll devote my life to balancing everyone's karma. Starting with the mods!   :mwaha

Seriously though, I don't really like the 'karma' concept. IT IS MY BELIEF that it is utter nonsense not only online but in real life.

OH NO NOW I WON'T BE POPULAR
/kicks the internet over

Damaris

Oh no, it is utter nonsense (at least on here).  That's what makes it fun.

bill

Eibbor_N gets a brownie point for his awesome sig.

The Lurking Dragon

Huh. Karma. An interesting idea. Wonder how that will work out.
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

thetire

*reads both pages*  :boggle    ooohhh.....

Amber Williams

Hmmmm...*notes her Karma* Either all that puppykicking has caught up to me, or Dmoon has been busy. XD

Azlan

I had to smite you for at least a few times for calling me out... rawr!
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Arcalane

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 09, 2006, 06:40:28 PM
Hmmmm...*notes her Karma* Either all that puppykicking has caught up to me, or Dmoon has been busy. XD

At least it was puppy-kicking, and not kitten-punching. Bad things happen to those who punch kittens.  :confused

Darkmoon

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 09, 2006, 06:40:28 PM

I blame the puppies. They're vindictive sum'bitches.

Malakin

Pfft, Kitten huffing... now thats ebil, i mean sucking out souls and stuff.. kitten punching could just be in self defence!
Those things have darn sharp claws darn it! *hides under tablecloth* "cover your legs! they go for the knees!"

Nikki

Quote from: shadesfox on July 08, 2006, 09:35:54 PM
I've already decided to ignore karma for the most part.  I may issue karma cookies on the APF thread but hey, you are getting a cookie!
tee-hee, i ignored it too X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

HealingBlight

Just my opinion on emoticons, large smilies make things look tacky in a negative kind of way, and about karma, I quite enjoyed her little cameo with dave, it was fun because he was the bitch. :D
Really though, I say it's a fun little thing that shouldn't be taken too seriously methinks. :3

Nikki

i..think i get teh concept...

if someone does something nice, applaud them!

If someone make you mad, Smite them!

lol, ok, i'm outta ideas XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3