DO YOU WANT TO PRE-ORDER COMICS FOR AC?

Started by Zina, June 06, 2008, 02:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zina

The answer is "Yes".

Farellemoon  is awesome enough to be selling my comics at Anthrocon for me. We sold them at RMFC, and by the second day they were all gone.
Because we weren't prepared for them to sell out so quickly, I figure it'll be wise to start taking pre-orders.
Although I'm not certain how long it will be(Depending on how fast I can get things finished, either 24 or 34 pages), it will include all your favorite comics, plus some new ones that have not been posted online. You totally want to buy this shit.

THEY WILL BE TEN WHOLE DOLLARS. You can either send me the money now via paypal, or pay Farellemoon at the con(She will be sharing a table with Hollyanne. I'll give her exact location in the Dealers Den when I know it). Either way, I want to get a rough guesstimate as to how many should be made. So comment here if you want one. :>

Also, if you want one and cannot make it to the con, I'm sure we can send a copy to you.

My paypal: Zinacat13@yahoo.com

You need one. So bad. :V

llearch n'n'daCorna

Query: If someone doesn't have an account here, they won't be able to see your details or comment.

Emails directly to you, in that case, at that address? (I think guests can see this, whilst members with <10 posts can't. I'd ave to go check...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zina

I posted this is a few other sites. Just advertising around.
I'm a little bit confused by the rest, though. I mean, if it's someone that's new here and they don't have me watched on FA or DA, then chances are they wont be familiar with my work and wouldn't want a copy.

llearch n'n'daCorna

We have a large number of people who lurk but don't post.

Like, we have 1/7th of our members with 0 or 1 posts, some of whom have been here since 2006. But if you've posted it elsewhere as well, then that's covered.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 06, 2008, 05:21:19 AM
We have a large number of people who lurk but don't post.

Like, we have 1/7th of our members with 0 or 1 posts, some of whom have been here since 2006. But if you've posted it elsewhere as well, then that's covered.

Eh they don't post. They don't count.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Faerie Alex

I'd probably buy one. But I'd rather pay at the con.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Damaris

I wants!  I'll catch you online for detail discussion!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

bill

I already gave you $15 and you did nothing with it you bit-

I would love to pre-order this, tia

shadowterm

Quote from: Zina on June 06, 2008, 03:51:01 AM
I posted this is a few other sites. Just advertising around.
I'm a little bit confused by the rest, though. I mean, if it's someone that's new here and they don't have me watched on FA or DA, then chances are they wont be familiar with my work and wouldn't want a copy.
I haven't. I thusly humbly request your user name for either site.
/)//w//(\

Sunblink

Please take all of my money. I want these comics so bad. :C

It'd probably be easier for me to pay you at the con, though, like Modelincard... but if that's out of the question I could contact you through PayPal.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Zina

Kay guys. Here's some super fun info for you all regarding the comics:

Farellemoon will be selling the comics at her table in the Dealers Den. She will be at table B10 with Hollyann. If she is not there, then someone will redirect you to where you can find her. She will know who has pre-ordered a comic, so just flash your badge at her, pay the ten dollars if you haven't already, and you will get your copy.
IMPORTANT: If you intend to pay at the con(which I think is everyone but Tapewolf), then you need to get your copy before the Dealers Den closes on Saturday. Farellemoon wants all the comics sold, and if you do not pick it up by Saturday, then it will probably be sold to someone else on Sunday. So make sure you get there before that.
There will be extras, but that's a first come-first serve thing.

Some of you want your copy to be mailed to you. The shipping cost will be 2 dollars(3 if you're in Canada). Note me your address and send the money my way and we will get it sent out for you.

Darkmoon

We won't be at the con, so I'll make sure Dam gets you our info.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

thegayhare

yay I gots a copy at AC.

*snuggles it*

my sis loved it too

I particularly liked the cute piccy  on the back