Furrae Chronicles: Webs of Destiny (OOC) [M] {3} - Closed

Started by Tapewolf, October 11, 2007, 03:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noone

Quote from: Gareeku on November 18, 2008, 07:05:59 PM
Well after getting the threads unlocked, consider this a roll call for the rp. Yes I know it's been a long time, so don't mention it. If you want out, just say so.
Does this mean you're taking in applications from new players? If so, I would be interested in signing up.

Cogidubnus

James StarRunner

Azlan

Quote from: James StarRunner on November 19, 2008, 12:26:29 AM
Is water wet? Of course I'm still in for this! :D

Water is not actually wet, so to speak.  What we consider to be wetness is actually a description of our experience of water.  It is what happens to us when we come into contact with it in such a way that it impinges on our state of being.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

James StarRunner

Quote from: Azlan on November 19, 2008, 12:37:33 AM
Water is not actually wet, so to speak.  What we consider to be wetness is actually a description of our experience of water.  It is what happens to us when we come into contact with it in such a way that it impinges on our state of being.
...I'd like to gently blast you with a fire hose right now.

Fine... As long as I like peanut butter, I'll keep on playing.

ShadesFox

Quote from: James StarRunner on November 19, 2008, 01:09:01 AM
...I'd like to gently blast you with a fire hose right now.

*Blasts Azlan with a fire hose*

I don't know why you didn't.  Now, I must run very quickly, though I may pick up reading this RP.  Join in the future?  Depends on how IRL goes.
The All Purpose Fox

Tapewolf

I've come away with both good and bad memories of the RP so I wasn't sure.  But after a lot of soul-searching, I've decided I'm up for it.  Now I just need to figure out what Jakob could constructively do in the present situation.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

Ah, that's great! For a moment I thought we'd lost you.

I'm in, of course (I posted on the IC thread long before I replied to the roll call).
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gareeku

Good to hear you still want to be a part of the RP Tape. Like Gabi I was concerned that we were going to lose you.

Sorry about the delay in posting, I've had a couple of issues to contend with in RL.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on December 18, 2008, 01:40:21 PM
Good to hear you still want to be a part of the RP Tape. Like Gabi I was concerned that we were going to lose you.
I'm touched.

QuoteSorry about the delay in posting, I've had a couple of issues to contend with in RL.
Well, these things happen.  Actually all the RPs I'm in were stalled for one reason or another...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

When Gabi gets tired, her thoughts cut loose. But she'll still do the best she can to help.

The hunch has been explained, in case anyone was interested.

I, too, hope that Eph gets out of it in one piece. As for Gareeku... Gabi may help him if he lets her. But after that she'll need a break... or something she doesn't want to do.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly