Furrae Chronicles: Webs of Destiny (OOC) [M] {3} - Closed

Started by Tapewolf, October 11, 2007, 03:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunblink

I agree. It's good to see this back in action. I'll definitely try my best to be more active, here. :>

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Gabi

I'll do my best. I have a lot of things to do, but I'm in. I like this game. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on March 19, 2008, 02:49:30 PM
I like this game. :)
So do I, with the exception that the OOC has a tendency to get a bit nasty.

Regarding the game, what's the time of day?  I ask because it's liable to affect Stygian...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gareeku

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 19, 2008, 03:37:32 PM
Quote from: Gabi on March 19, 2008, 02:49:30 PM
I like this game. :)
So do I, with the exception that the OOC has a tendency to get a bit nasty.

Why thank you for your distinct lack of tact. There was no need for a comment like that.

The time of day is mid afternoon.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on March 19, 2008, 05:58:28 PM
Why thank you for your distinct lack of tact. There was no need for a comment like that.

Well, I've given it a lot of thought, and personally, I think it's because you and I are both hypersensitive to criticism, with the result that we tend to take more offence at what is said than was actually intended by the poster.  This was a good example, actually.  If we can bear this in mind, hopefully things will proceed more smoothly.

Gareeku

I understand what you mean, but it doesn't help in the slightest when blunt comments like that are made.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on March 19, 2008, 06:42:08 PM
I understand what you mean, but it doesn't help in the slightest when blunt comments like that are made.
On reflection, you are quite right.  It could have been phrased a lot better.  The amusing thing is that I was trying to head it off at the pass...

Gareeku

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 19, 2008, 06:57:21 PM
The amusing thing is that I was trying to head it off at the pass...
Quote"Head 'em off at the pass? Who the hell says that? Is he some sort of f***ing cowboy?!?"

:lol I'm sorry, I couldn't resist... :)

I am glad to see this RP back in action as well.

Stygian

You know, I don't even know whether if it's gone dark outside or not in the IC thread...

Aisha deCabre

He said it's mid-afternoon.  I doubt it's that dark yet.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

It wouldn't have gone dark, as its still only mid afternoon as i said in a previous post above.

James StarRunner

It has been a loooong while since we picked this up again. Has Keaton ever openly said anything about hating angels?

Sunblink

Quote from: James StarRunner on April 05, 2008, 12:31:55 PM
It has been a loooong while since we picked this up again. Has Keaton ever openly said anything about hating angels?

Haha, I had to look back on some of my older posts. XD Okay. Keaton hasn't explicitly stated she hates Angels, but did act like a major jerk to James. She also did mutter, "Angels. This day keeps getting better and better," from which people can draw some conclusions regarding her prejudices. Then she proceeded to antagonize James. That can be attributed to her being a bitch, though. Plus Keaton might have some excuses formulated.

Keaton's thought process:
1: Reconcilation
2: Redemption
3: ?????
4: PROFIT!

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Gareeku

I know I'm not a great writer/GM when it comes to original ideas, and I do apologise if people are annoyed at the way this is going. But can people...you know...not point this out in actual RP posts? If you've got a complaint, then please slap up a note in this thread.

I also edited the OOC section on my last IC post so that the link should work, if anybody cares.

Gabi

Ignatz is as sarcastic as it gets, it's natural for him to complain and make fun of everything. It's not an indirect complaint by Stygian about your creative skills.

James StarRunner

Well, I've mentioned it to a few people, but around late August or so, I'll be working on the Furrae Chronicles comic. Anyone who has been in the story and/or roleplay, let me know if I can use your character so we can plan accordingly.

Aisha deCabre

A comic?  I never heard of this.  Still it sounds like it'd be pretty awesome once it gets started, judging from the story as well.

Also I wouldn't mind if you used Aisha, as she's in both. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

Of course you can, James! Let me know if you need any information or anything.

Mel Dragonkitty

My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Sunblink

You are free to use Keaton at your leisure, good sir. :>

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Paladin Sheppard

Stygian

Here are the obligatory translations for Stygian's latest horrible puns...

* 'Talk about meanless', 'handfallen' being pretty self-explanatory in its pun, and a Swedish expression meaning roughly 'meanless'. 'Att stå handfallen' means to stand inactive, confused or without option.

** Roughly, 'poor sod'. 'Arm' means the same in Swedish as it does in English, however 'arma' is an adjective only available in definite form roughly meaning 'unfortunate', 'pitiable' or 'poor'. 'Krake' is another word heavily loaded with pity, most often used referring to animals.

James StarRunner

*Looks at Gabi's post.* Reminds me of using cure on the undead in the Final Fantasy games. :3

Gareeku

Well after getting the threads unlocked, consider this a roll call for the rp. Yes I know it's been a long time, so don't mention it. If you want out, just say so.

Sunblink

Paladin Sheppard

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

techmaster-glitch

Azlan

Keep it entertaining, to date it has been interesting to watch.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"