The ban game, v03

Started by Ren Gaulen, April 23, 2008, 09:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned to make him stop singing.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because he's never gonna stop me. We must rock, no matter the cost!

You got the touch
You got the power
YEAH!!

Listen to my song!

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because :
"we're not gonna take it.
no we're not gonna it.
we're not gonna take it any more"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because if he isn't gonna take that, he'll have to take this: DIVINE BANNING FINGER!!! CHESTOOOOOO!!!
There is nothing I cannot ban...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because we're never gonna give him up, never gonna let him down, never gonna run around, and desert you...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ryudo Lee

llearch is banned for Rick Rolling Ren (try saying that ten times fast).

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned to celebrate the fact that more and more people are singing.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned with a ballgag.

Ren Gaulen

A ballgag? :erk Ryudo is banned for giving me disturbing mental imagery.

Valynth

Ren is banned for being easily disturbed.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Ren Gaulen

Valynth is banned for missing the obvious disturbance in the Force. Your absent-mindedness will be your downfall, my friend.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for assuming that just anyone can feel disturbances in the Force.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because I find his lack of faith disturbing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because I find his faith disturbing, and his schwartz is as big as mine.

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned for talking about the schwartz.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned by the power of the schwartz.

Ren Gaulen

...Your schwartz is weak, Ryudo. Why is it so weak? Because you lack... lack... Well, because you clearly lack something you need to make your power level go over nine thousand. You must travel to the Endless Plains on the North pole of the planet of Piccolo's Inert :8ball s and train more, grappling with giant Arctic otters and defeating stray androids from DBJ, while dodging asteroids and steamrollers raining from the sky, so you will become strong enough to defeat me. Until then you are banned.

yakanaj

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 02, 2008, 04:08:08 PM
...Your schwartz is weak, Ryudo. Why is it so weak? Because you lack... lack... Well, because you clearly lack something you need to make your power level go over nine thousand. You must travel to the Endless Plains on the North pole of the planet of Piccolo's Inert :8ball s and train more, grappling with giant Arctic otters and defeating stray androids from DBJ, while dodging asteroids and steamrollers raining from the sky, so you will become strong enough to defeat me. Until then you are banned.

:erk

Ren Gaulen is banned because I could never think of anything as exciting as that for a ban.

e_voyager

yakanaj is banned for giving up with out first trying.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

yakanaj

e_voyager is banned because tonight was to be his last dance and his last song. Tomorrow
another would be born to the forum and would dance. Closing his eyes he sung
a song of praise to his god and a prayer to his kin. Then, as the moon fully
rose, robotic body faded.

:ipod

Ren Gaulen

Yakanaj is banned because E_voyager can be rebuilt, as his mind always remains alive within the Net-sphere. He is digitally immortal.

Valynth

Ren is banned because he brought up immortality....  There can only be one!
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Ren Gaulen

Valynth is banned because there will be only one.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because i'm not one to flaunt my lifespan often.

yakanaj

Quote from: e_voyager on May 04, 2008, 01:42:18 AM
Ren Gaulen is banned because i'm not one to flaunt my lifespan often.

e_voyager is banned because he just flaunted his life span

e_voyager

yakanaj is banned fore bring wrong. i did not mention minute one of how lone i live or that e is not so much immortal as eternal and that he  dies and is reborn much the way of Osiris. now i have flaunted my life spain and when you have a few decades i'll give you a condensed version of the last billion years of the history of sol.

Eibborn

...Okay, now e_voyager is banned because he just flaunted his life span. ;)
/kicks the internet over

Ren Gaulen

Eibbor_N is banned because I am running out of good bans (and I don't want to use bad ones).

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for not having enough good bans.

.. the ones between man and wife are best.

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned by the will of the Emperor, bans must flow.