Another generic "I'm new" thread

Started by shadowterm, May 25, 2008, 12:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

Hi, I'm shadowterm. I've already had someone look that up on google and make an account with my real name as the user name to creep me out, so I'll just go ahead and say it isn't funny, and if you do it I'll kill you with every bit of wrath I am physically capable of. (Not saying much, I'm not the scariest guy around.) That said, I'm a total computer geek who plays too many video games, is willing to wear goggles that make him look like a mad scientist in public, and rant about stupid things when he needs to vent.
/)//w//(\

Suwako

Hi, I am Aiyno, to this day google says that I am unique, an that many  people have been killed for trying to register Aiyno, yes.

The web is your friend, the friend that hates everyone and has mature material of every one of your friends, if not now, then in the future, if not drawn, then .... let's not go there.

This is not madness this is The CLockworkmansionforums, I am Aiyno, over and out.

shadowterm

I sense much madness in you, but it is not focused. You must use your power to send yet more people tumbling down the candy cane lane of insanity. :mwaha
/)//w//(\

Suwako

The insanity is amongst us, it is a force that cannot be touched, but is within us all, yes?

So we start stabbing big ol' needles in everyone to get it out and make said candy lane somehow, yes?

shadowterm

not at all what I said, but the idea is too awesome to pass up. I need syringes, NOW!
/)//w//(\

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: shadowterm on May 25, 2008, 12:43:49 AM
Hi, I'm shadowterm. I've already had someone look that up on google and make an account with my real name as the user name to creep me out, so I'll just go ahead and say it isn't funny, and if you do it I'll kill you with every bit of wrath I am physically capable of.

No, you won't. you'll follow the rules, just like everyone else, and report them. And then I will destroy them, if necessary.

"Vengeance is llearch's, saith the Lord, and mine only if llearch leaves me any."

It's nice to have some new meat about the place, though. Welcome to our little corner of the asylum.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Welcome indeed. Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here. Listen to llearch, beware of boxes, random fires, talking bubblegum, guys with swords and the people who tell you to beware of the people. Follow the rules, venerate the immortal Empress, have fun.

Tapewolf

Heh, like the glider.  It's been a while since I've done anything with Conway Life.  Actually I think that was because I saw the Turing machine and realised that nothing I could ever do could possibly compare....

Anyway, welcome aboard.  As llearch says, make sure you read (and follow) the rules, don't do anything stupid and annoy the moderators, do have fun and so on and so forth...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

shadowterm

Follow rules, that's not new. :)
And don't worry about the google thing, we made a truce, and I'm pretty sure he forgot.
/)//w//(\

Raffe

Welcome!
Hmmm...we need an anti-stalking vigilante...
Anyway welcome to the forums, have fun, and use an ellipsis here and there...
Hooray ellipsis!

Damaris

Seriously.  Deebs, that wasn't even necessary.  You might want to go read the rules again yourself, as you're wandering dangerously close to getting banned just for annoying the crap out of me.  And I'm off today, so I have the time to figure out how to justify it.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber