The one ring to rule -him- all (pics on page 2)

Started by James StarRunner, April 01, 2008, 01:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

Congrats on the engagement, dude!

By the way...I admit I am kinda jealous...but that's just natural.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

Before I forget, congratulations, Mr. Starrunner, and to the future Mrs. Starrunner. May you both live long and happily together.  :3

Darkmoon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 05, 2008, 05:35:29 PM
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 05, 2008, 03:51:42 PM
good luck

... he's gonna need it?

(And, collectively, all the married people on the forum share a bashful glance, a quick nod, and then look around shiftily to make sure their significant others didn't notice)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Brunhidden

our blank faces and hollow eyes should say it all really
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 06, 2008, 08:29:55 AM
(And, collectively, all the married people on the forum share a bashful glance, a quick nod, and then look around shiftily to make sure their significant others didn't notice)

Ye'r making it really hard for me to come up with a reason not to stay single for the rest of my life.  I don't need any help.

Damaris

Hell, I'm not even going to bother being shifty about it.

Good luck, you'll need it!  (and congratulations!!! The girls want to see pics of the riiiinnnng)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

James StarRunner

Because people wanted proof:

Thanks for all the good wishes!

thegayhare

Brunhidden

Because she reminds me heavily of one of my cousins i will refrain from further comment, however i and most of the other husbands will probably still be handy if you request advice.

Miaka

hoshit, I need to check these forums more often. o.o

Seriously, congratulations!
Hope everything goes well, and we expect pictures when the event comes around. you know this, right?

Zedd

I still say its quite lovely have you two...I wish I could go to the weddin :<

Shadrok

yakanaj

Yes, there is going to be a Mrs. Starrunner... And I'm her!

Hello everyone. I'm Jana (yakanaj) and I will be the one marring James Starruner in August. :eager
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 04, 2008, 08:30:21 AM
Quote from: Brunhidden on April 04, 2008, 08:04:30 AM
there was a suggestion right after last year- those who cant make it could appear in puppet form. all you need is a suitable puppet (even sock puppets or painted felt will do) and someone volunteering to hold said puppet and randomly insert character specific comments.

I'll make sure I bring the full set of Dan recordings...

I like the puppet idea, and now you will have to bring a full set of Lorenda recordings too as I am the voice actor for her.

Brunhidden

hullo yakyak, i assume you know more or less who everyone is and whats going on?

if not introductions can be arranged

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: yakanaj on April 18, 2008, 02:57:20 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Jana (yakanaj) and I will be the one marring James Starruner in August.

*snerk* Yeah, you go and mar him. Mar him good. ;-]

Darkdragon

yakanaj

Quote from: Brunhidden on April 18, 2008, 07:19:01 AM
hullo yakyak, i assume you know more or less who everyone is and whats going on?

if not introductions can be arranged

Still learning the ropes, but if I could get some introductions, it would be great.
:ipod

yakanaj

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 18, 2008, 07:26:41 AM
Quote from: yakanaj on April 18, 2008, 02:57:20 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Jana (yakanaj) and I will be the one marring James Starruner in August.

That's the plan.

Also - since you noticed it before I did, I obviously can't spell - but it still works!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: yakanaj on April 19, 2008, 02:21:21 AM
Still learning the ropes, but if I could get some introductions, it would be great.
:ipod

Well, one of the possibly unwritten rules here is not to double or triple post if you can avoid it. There are exceptions, but if you're responding to multiple posts in one thread at the same time, you can, from the preview window, place quotes from different posts into one response post.

If you scroll down, there's a list of the top 30 posts in the thread, sorted in reverse order, with a link on the right that says "insert quote" - that'll quote that post into your current response, at the point that the cursor is.

Quote from: yakanaj on April 19, 2008, 02:22:54 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 18, 2008, 07:26:41 AM

That's the plan.

Also - since you noticed it before I did, I obviously can't spell - but it still works!

That's ok, you'll be in good company here. *grin*

That aside, some introductions are probably appropriate. I'm llearch, that's Brunhidden, there's Darkdragon over there...

... oh, you mean useful introductions? Sorry, I don't do those. ;-]

Brunhidden

sometime ask the box to show you the chatroom, its far easier to get to know people if you can pop questions to them.

llearch obviously is one of the more benign mods, most of the rest of the mods have a little more sadistic sense of humor. darkmoon obviously runs the forum, is miss ambers brother, and has his own comic although i don't read sprite comics on general principle

tapewolf is big as he is putting together audio recordings of the comic. your boytoy plays dan, i play abel, and theres a shortage of female voices so give a shout out to see if you could be dans mamma, matilda, or whoever is unvoiced. tape is made of an alloy that is 43% awesome for doing so, sometime check out 'dmfa' on youtube to get what is essentially the animated series for 'warrior for hire'

turnsky and jigsaw are also awesome people who have their own comics, rock with chatting, and dont come on the forum nearly enough as they are always enlightening to a conversation. keaton is another uberartist, with a more sinister flair, but does not really have a comic, although the general sentiment is if she did it would rock.

the gay hare is our resident baker, and offers cookies and whatnot. hes working on a cookbook, is cheerful despite having many problems, and i hear hes a favorite at cons. zedd, on a similar note is our slightly perverted jester who pops up quite often.

watch out for eowyn, the 3 year old who sometimes pops on here. yes, she really is 3, so please don't break into a fury about some spaz who is pretending to type like a child or just being an ass, shes been accused of that before.... its a little upsetting although she has little clue whats going on, and will cheerfully repeat swearwords flung at her thankfully not knowing what they mean but just trying to fit in by mimicking the flow of conversation

hazzy, e, alondo, aiyno, and just about anyone who posts more then five or so times a day- they're our rank and file who bulk out the forums. get to know each, as they have kind of a monopoly on the chaos here

ink and janus are special, they've had cameos. they don't forum much but are prime members on the chatboard.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on April 19, 2008, 07:08:16 PM
sometime ask the box to show you the chatroom, its far easier to get to know people if you can pop questions to them.

You mean, like, say, the link in my sig?

llearch obviously is one of the more benign mods, most of the rest of the mods have a little more sadistic sense of humor. darkmoon obviously runs the forum, is miss ambers brother, and has his own comic although i don't read sprite comics on general principle

You're just saying that because you don't know what I get up to when your back is turned. ;-]

tapewolf is big as he is putting together audio recordings of the comic. your boytoy plays dan, i play abel, and theres a shortage of female voices so give a shout out to see if you could be dans mamma, matilda, or whoever is unvoiced. tape is made of an alloy that is 43% awesome for doing so, sometime check out 'dmfa' on youtube to get what is essentially the animated series for 'warrior for hire'

As it stands, I think we shanghaied her into this already...

Brunhidden

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 20, 2008, 05:53:14 AM

You mean, like, say, the link in my sig?

i was thoroughly scolded for showing danny the way in, having thought it was public knowledge what with the sig and all....

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 20, 2008, 05:53:14 AM

As it stands, I think we shanghaied her into this already...

we still have to get my wife on here so she can do everyones favorite cowgirl